Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

From the beginning I was sure, bitcoin would rise again. My principle, rising or falling prices in trading is an ordinary occurrence. There is no need to make panic. Now come true, bitcoin prices start to rise.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

i always believe that the btc will increase  steady in long time!
now more and more people support btc and more and more receive btc as payment!
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

As happy as a clam at high water.

sent from my X6
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

yeah, already got a little bit discourage because of that things happen about the high cost fees, but we dont have a right change that majority things about that concerning us to make low the cost of fees, maybe some other exchage sites are want to gain more profits from that, but we all dont know the reason, or maybe exchange site made a cost of high fee because of they cant afford to paid the high fee in the blockchain and we (clients) will suffer that fees to be paid of.

For me, I will not discourage  of Bitcoin which is in fact I thank Bitcoin because we can earn and have a profit of Bitcoin and we can fullfill our own needs.
ilonamihaly

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I'm still interested on bitcoin even the prices slowly downfall, For me the prices is in a normal because as what I observe the volatility working faster to bounceback in a period of time. Maybe investors afraid to loss coins but if we have trust and courage it will be granted. Just be patience .
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

Whatever other people say about bitcoin or whatever price of bitcoin is I will not be discourage with it.I am thankful with it and I will continue and encourage to do it.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
tazman

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Not at all. I have being in this market long enough to understand that this is just a market like any other and price dips and price crashes are normal and if they didn't happen there would be no way for us investors to make money.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
I do not affect negative sayings about bitcoins because I know for myself what is true and I have an idea of ​​what knowledge I learned at the outset and that is my belief. I am very happy when bitcoin becomes part of my life and I want to continue encouraging people in knowing bitcoin.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

I do not affect negative sayings about bitcoins because I know for myself what is true and I have an idea of ​​what knowledge I learned at the outset and that is my belief. I am very happy when bitcoin becomes part of my life and I want to continue encouraging people in knowing bitcoin.
We have the same opinion about it. Even if I heard so many negative feedback about bitcoin but I won't believe them because I know the truth. Have a knowledge of bitcoin helped to not to easily believe them. I encourage to people that learn more bitcoin now.

bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

i always believe that the btc will increase  steady in long time!
now more and more people support btc and more and more receive btc as payment!
Me too, I also believe that Bitcoin will rise again and it will stay in cryptocurrency world for a long time. Thus, i'm not discouraged about Bitcoin; even though the price is falling, i'm still a believer.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

We have the same opinion about it. Even if I heard so many negative feedback about bitcoin but I won't believe them because I know the truth. Have a knowledge of bitcoin helped to not to easily believe them. I encourage to people that learn more bitcoin now.
Yes, more and more media are always telling negative things about bitcoin, for example when the price drops 10% in a day they write hundreds of articles, but when there is an increase like a few days they never preach anything.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

In my opinion i am not discouraged by bitcoin ever and in the present time bitcoin is highly circulated in the world and for it is digital nature many online users are regularly using bitcoin and altcoin for their daily need and altcoin like a Ethereum and dogecoin are also good and through this way we can make money and for now the bitcoin is very good and it is not in the control of us so we should promote bitcoin and the rumors like this we have to clear these things to them.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

I consider these difficulties temporary, and I do not doubt bitcoin. All problems with the speed of transactions and the size of commissions will soon go away.
olegblinov86

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

I quite quietly perceive all these imperfections of bitcoin, as it is still young, and it is allowed to have flaws. All the more, I am sure that they are easily disposable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:41:15 AM

It was not my attitude to do such thing because I am very optimistic about bitcoin that it could make our lives better being involved with it.
I had fully understand the consequences about the bitcoin fluctuations which is happening from time to time and that is a part of the cycle.
For me, the best thing to do is that you need to study and understand how bitcoin works and how you manage with your investment with bitcoin that could make you successful with your goal and earn greater profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:49:15 AM

jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:35 AM

Bitcoin is the number crypto currencies but still need some improvement like transaction fee is very expensive and transaction is very slow unlike some altcoins. Discouraging part is that if you want to buy a thing which price is small and you use bitcoin as payment than transaction fee is more than the price of the thing you bought. Bitcoin is just for big transaction and not applicable for small one unlike ethereum and other altcoin.

#Taklimakan
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

I never been discourage with this bitcoin. So far it is very useful to me and it is really easy to earned by means of doing some campaign. Being optimistic with what you do everyday  helps you to be successful someday . And dont every follow with what people say.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

I've never discouraged with bitcoin even though the current price of bitcoin continues to decline, but I'm sure that the future of bitcoin can get better and overcome all the negative issues, and all countries immediately legalize bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:27 AM

I'm kinda not agree on the fees though, as bitcoin itself, I believe most of satisfied.  As of being number one in cryptocurrency, it's also a good source of income,  especially those people who works at home really a big help for them. But if they could just remove the fees just as before, bitcoin would be very great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: