Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

While Bitcoin has great potential and still can improve, I do see the clogging up of transactions as well as the omgOP fees a drawback for now. I have merely held by Bitcoins and will continue to do so until transactions will become less expensive and the network less congested.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

this is business so of course when bitcoin price increase they will also increase the fees and they would grab the opportunity to gain more profit. the problem is those that own small amount of bitcoin because it will kill them step by step.
In business everyone want to earn and gain money more and more so when the price will increase then the fee will also be increase but it is not a serious matter to be discouraged. How man can be discourage when he getting/earning a lot from bitcoin business I think he will encourage with huge earning.

Personally I am so glad, encourage and much confident with business because I am seeing bitcoin the most dominant and popular currency in future.
Yes i agree on that I believe that there is no way that i become idscourage  on bitcoin because it really gives  an extra   income and it is really helpful to each and everyone of us.I really want to have  more bitcoin because i believe that it will really rise in the near future.Bitcoin really getting more popular each day because it has really many advantages  bitcoin is a blessings we can really earn a great profit on it without any disadvantages.
postokenlover

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

I have been disappointed many times with the problem of network congestion in the high transfer costs of bitcoin. You know, now I'm trying to use other altcoin in exchange transfer, and then to the miners and others to convert into bitcoin, which is really a lot of trouble.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

It is indeed expensive and very much a hassle to use Bitcoin as a daily mode of payment, at least for now. For me, it is holding Bitcoin back from truly becoming the best, but I just hope that it can get around this obstacle one day.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
Bitcoin made me really disappointed about it, as it moved so fast and could not control the speed. The fee for each item is too high, but the processing speed is always slow and may stop because of something.
ekolet

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

This is a slow and gradual progress, there is no way to scale blockchains to meet exponential demand.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Although everything has stabilized now, some weeks ago people saw the need to expand the number of blocks, delayed transactions, and high fees. It was not small for our investment and I was sure at the time that everyone was upset and worried about their transactions.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

Even though i am a bit disappointed by the recent value of bitcoins which is way beyond the expectations that i had for the year, I will not go as far to say that i am discouraged by the recent turn of events which is mainly due to some outside interferences.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Bitcoin made me really disappointed about it, as it moved so fast and could not control the speed. The fee for each item is too high, but the processing speed is always slow and may stop because of something.
At times, I am also worried about bitcoin because now the bitcoin trading time is quite long, I usually take about 30 minutes for each transaction. Bitcoin trading fees on the trading sites are being pushed up quite high, which is also preventing many new investors from accessing bitcoin because they do not accept this high fee. I hope that in the coming time bitcoin will overcome these things.

m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

I don't think I'm very discouraged. Nevertheless, all technical issues of translation and duration concern me. I hope soon it will be corrected for the better and everyone will be happy.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

OP we are here because crypto is a one way to become a better person like we learn many ideas and different knowledge here so if you don't like what it give or what you experience you can easily forget crypto like close your phone and don't update here yourself.Crypto for me is good for past time so everytime i see a post like negative or shit post here my mind telling me that i need to post in that discussion.

MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

until now I remain optimistic and will continue to optimize on bitcoin, with the provision that it is better to increase the bitcoin positions are increasingly different day and have a level that is quite special in its class. the amount charged to the wallet against every bitcoin transaction in my opinion is still reasonable and in accordance with the bitcoin capacity, and this will not make a loss.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

I am not discouraged with Bitcoin it is the people who are bitcoin as it is today. Bitcoin can't increase the fees by itself unless there are people paying higher fees for it to make their transaction complete faster. Everybody wants their transaction to complete faster and so they keep on paying higher fees. If they stop doing this for once , you will notice how less the bitcoin fees could be.
Bitcoin has been going very well until people became greedy for money and started manipulating BTC. One has to pay a price for the wrong deeds.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xugzr272186

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

I am not think so.also I am not agree this.its encourage us.its popularity increase day by day.its value are so high.now people are so much with it.

My outlook for bitcoin is still promising, but it's just a bit frustrating to be slow to join the circle.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

I don't feel discouraged despite knowing those issues. I still believe in bitcoin and just think that its just natural to struggle at some point. Last time the transaction fees became low as I remember so I guess not only the price of bitcoin goes up and down but the transaction fees as well.

RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

I do not think it's because I do not want to lose my bitcoin here because it's my income each month's income and here I'm also trying to make a big deal to find life
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

The fees I am discouraged but bitcoin overall I am not necessarily discouraged in bitcoin, because investing on it still has it's benefit and advantages. Because it still offers it's unique features. Although I agree with you with the high transaction fee and if not found solutiom as early as possible it could definitely kill bitcoin.

I don't really feel discouraged continuing with Bitcoin and I believe the same thing. Investing in bitcoin has really provided us profit that helped us in so many ways. And with regards to the fees, I have small issues with it and it will be a lot better if bitcoin will regulate the transaction fees to minimal amount, thus helping the small traders still manage to earn with even small transactions and withdrawals. They should find the most effective solution to avoid long ques of withdrawal transactions just like how they performed last year and handle the increasing numbers of investors. Smooth transactions and fees are minimal only.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

On the contrary, I'm proud of Bitcoin's upbeat boarding of the Chicago Board of Trade, which I think would be even better if the blockchain problem could be completely solved.
no i always happy with bitcoin. bitcoin price is now in dump position but in future bitcoin will achieve a better glorious position.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

I don't feel discouraged despite knowing those issues. I still believe in bitcoin and just think that its just natural to struggle at some point. Last time the transaction fees became low as I remember so I guess not only the price of bitcoin goes up and down but the transaction fees as well.
anything will not run smoothly. each process has its own path. obstacles are always present in the process. but I am sure that bitcoin can lead us to the greatest success. because bitcoin is a payment system that we can rely on in the future
batman12345

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

high fees? because people focus fee with currency. if you send 1 btc the fees only 0,001 on other word the fees only 0,1% from amount of bitcoin.
if btc 1 = $12000 so fee only $12. i am not mad if fees $12. maybe other people $12 too high for fee.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: