Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:17:34 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 06:44:13 AM by cederis

Website Whitepaper Twitter

Problems

The high cost of fiber for the home and the decline in Internet traffic over mobile networks have revitalized the demand for a disruptive alternative in broadband. Almost 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and of the remaining 40%, only half have connections of more than 20 Mbps. If we speak of rural environments, those who have internet, do so at no more speeds of 4Mbps, with our platform we want to break that barrier.

Solutions

Through the Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet Service Provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed.

We put at your disposal all the necessary tools to do it without having to waste time in bureaucratic procedures, such as the creation of a company, or the management of licenses, or the search for contacts, and contracts with third parties, without the need to pay abusive royalties to franchised companies that only think about their own benefit and not about the entrepreneur.

By using the Cederis platform, you will use our ISP licenses, and all the tools to set up your main node and its deployment, among which, access to thousands of telecommunication towers around the world and Fiber Optic T1 dedicated for operators in your central.

Thanks to the union and collaboration between all and the incentive of our token, we will ensure the quality and continuity of the project and all the services.

How it Works?

Roadmap

Token

Token Name: Ceder // Symbol: ISP
Platform: Ethereum
Total Supply: The same that collect on ICO. Max 100.000.000 Tokens
Token on sale: 100% created tokes will be for investors.
Accepted currencies: BTC - ETH
Minimum Contribution: 0,01 BTC / 0,2 ETH
Token Price: 0,10 $
Bonus from 40% for early investors
Annual benefits: 40% of annual benefits for all investors
ESCROW: SebastianJu

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:28:18 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 12:02:02 AM by ameliana

I often have internet problems and it's always not connected. The network is bad and makes the work so annoyed.
With the concept of your project maybe this problem will be overcome.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:36:41 AM

I often have internet problems and it's always not connected. The network is bad and makes the work so annoyed ..
With the concept of your project maybe this problem will be overcome ..

hopefully your project is successful.

we hope that too. We also hope it is everyone's project.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:38:17 PM

I was asked by cederis, the issuer, to provide Escrow services for collecting the funds for the ICO of Cederis Coins/Token.

Why do I escrow this project?

I escrow this project because after asking many questions I believe there is a real team behind that is able to bring the project to realization. The team can be contacted in reallife also and it is an internet project.

Accepted Investmentforms

The issuer accepts the following investmentforms:

BTC
ETH

Regarding investing with BTC

The escrow address is the direct deposit address. The escrow will only check who is the investor in case of refund. So when you want to send coins then take care of the proof the dev awaits from you for invested coins/token sent by you. Send the issuer a pm if unsure. ALSO make sure to send in a way a potential refund will be possible for you. Please check the part "Investor verification" here in the escrow details. The issuer will handle the payout of the Coins/token at the end of the ICO/IPO/ITO phase.

Regarding investing with ETH

The escrow address is the direct deposit address. The escrow will only check who is the investor in case of refund. So when you want to send coins then take care of the proof the dev awaits from you for invested coins/token sent by you. Send the issuer a pm if unsure. ALSO make sure to send in a way a potential refund will be possible for you. Please check the part "Investor verification" here in the escrow details. The issuer will handle the payout of the Coins/token at the end of the ICO/IPO/ITO phase.

Who am I?

I am SebastianJu an escrow on Bitcointalk since years. I am not connected to the issuer or the coin and I'm an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make your investment more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow and Investment Project Details

The investment will be open from 16th January at 12:00 and ends at 18th Febrary at 12:00 UTC.

The investments will be released in steps according to the roadmap you can read here:

1.- Watever the raised, 5% of the total raised will be sent to their wallet after ICO ended. (2% legal + 3% Team)
2.- If Raised $50k up to 150.000$ , additional to point 1 $50.000 will be sent to the issuer wallet, the rest remains in escrow until they installed 5 nodes. Once installed these 5 nodes, I will send $100.000 or the remaining rest to the issuers wallet to install the rest 10 nodes (milestone step 2)
3. - If Raised up to 1.5M$ ,  additional to point 1 $150.000 will be sent to the issuer wallet, the rest remains in escrow until they installed 10 nodes and launch the users/investor portal q3-q4 2018. Once all is done, I will send all raised on ico to continues global deployment (milestone step 2)
4.- Raised more than 1.5M$ , additional to point 1 $350.000 will be sent to the issuer wallet to install first 10 nodes (150.000) and 250.000 to take first MVNO licenses, the rest remains in escrow until they installed 10 nodes, and launch users/investors platform portal q3-q4 2018. Once all is done, I will send all raised on ico to continues global deployment.

Milesteps will help to provide further trust into the project by receiving something before more investments will be released. It can help to check out if the dev can really provide what was planned.

The minimum goal for the investment period is $50,000 and there is no hard cap.

In case minimum goal is not reached then all investments that reached the escrow address will be refunded to the participants minus refund fees and transaction charges.

There will be a minimum investment of 0.01 BTC and 0.2 ETH. Investments below that threshold can not be refunded nor credited. Investments does not summarize in this point.

Please note that the safety the escrow can provide only reaches up to the point where the escrow released the investments to the issuer.

Escrow Address

TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A REFUND please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".
Don't send to a quoted address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that check out there to which address you can send! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of the thread. Inform the escrow fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent the escrow a pm then he will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BTC Investment address

The BTC escrow address is:
Code:
3FLtCEZ76RBZyKTXrc58CaiyWgDjMjXvkt

ETH Investment address

The ETH escrow address is:
Code:
0x000E29F78f91F56ac39412eD152A92c56759485c

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The cederis BTC escrow address for the ICO of Cederis Coins/Token is 3FLtCEZ76RBZyKTXrc58CaiyWgDjMjXvkt.
The cederis ETH escrow address for the ICO of Cederis Coins/Token is 0x000E29F78f91F56ac39412eD152A92c56759485c.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G8p+uEfhRZepIIbSo7jrurdocJzGZnAQRHUof1rsgrN4IGcyYIY1SwkGsbUIvACRIALHcElxEFyWGbBEe+c55PI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work refund an ICO/IPO/ITO means for an escrow. Please check out the following parts "Refunds possible?" and "Refundfee".

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way (Does not work with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Try to not send from an exchange. Only send coins/token from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof that you sent the investment. This is the case when you, for example, sent the investment directly from an Exchange. In that case it would be better to send the coins to your own wallet where you control the private key of the addresses first and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way (Works with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies(or corresponding decimals in other coins/token) in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username on bitcointalk.org, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640 for my username. When you add the 4 or 5 last digits of your userid as satoshies to your payment then it is a pretty strong proof that it really is your investment.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO/IPO/ITO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the project too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from the real investor. You wouldn't want this to happen with your investment also.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

Refundfee

Because of the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened by that investor, and looks like this:

Refund amount will be the amount that reached the final escrow address minus refund fee minus transaction costs to send the investment back. Transaction costs will be calculated based on the 3 block bitcoin transaction fee on https://bitcoinfees.info/

Minimum refund fee is 0.006 BTC / 0.06 ETH or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

10% on the first $100
5% on the next $900 (on the portion over $100 up to $1,000)
4% on the next $4,000 (on the portion over $1,000 up to $5,000)
3% on the next $10,000 (on the portion over $5,000 up to $15,000)
2.5% on the next $40,000 (on the portion over $10,000 up to $50,000)
2% on the next $100,000 (on the portion over $50,000 up to $100,000)
1.5% on the next $300,000 (on the portion over $100,000 up to $400,000)
1% on the next $600,000 (on the portion over $400,000 up to $1,000,000)
0.8% of everything over $1,000,000

Good luck everyone with your Investment and this investment project! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the OP something like this. You might lower the text size a bit but it must be near the escrow address or the link to the investment website:

ONLY invest after reading the escrow terms regarding how to invest so that a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety the escrow can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and/or check if the investments are forwarded from the investment address to the escrow address at least daily and inform the escrow quickly and negrep the dev if the escrow address has changed without notice from the escrow. Also inform the escrow when invested funds to not find their way to the escrow address.

The investment is handled through a website held by you, the dev. So dev please post the following paragraph above the investment address the investor can see on your website.

"ONLY invest after reading the escrow terms regarding how to invest so that in case of refund a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety I can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: #####Link to my post#####"

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:04:00 PM

We just add spanish language. Post in Spanish

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

Just 10 days to start with our ico.
A platform to democratize ISPs globally. Allowing any user to use the cederis platform to create and manage their own ISP through WISP using our licenses.

In the Cederis team we will be happy to answer any questions or comments you may have.

greetings to all

carabin84

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

Great idea  Wink
I can help with translation if you have a bounty program.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Great idea  Wink
I can help with translation if you have a bounty program.
Thanks for your comment. We have not bounty program pre- ico. 100% created tokens are for ico sale - investors.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

This project sounds interesting, it seems like it will be cheaper and accessible. Does it mean you will be working in collaboration with all the big network providers on this project?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:04:55 AM

I don't know how you will deploy this project but this is great especially for third world countries that have slow network connection. So is this place restrictive or not? Because how can you employ 5G if that area has no towers for such service?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

Wow great! Here at the Philippines, We really need this kind of project. Because of internet provider here sucks and give slow internet connection and the sad part is they charged us big for all these inconvenient services. I'll be watching these thread,

devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:19:20 AM

Expect the project to be true, and many areas and countries need to enjoy high-speed Internet access

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

Wow great! Here at the Philippines, We really need this kind of project. Because of internet provider here sucks and give slow internet connection and the sad part is they charged us big for all these inconvenient services. I'll be watching these thread,

Yes, I agree. Philippines is one of the countries that have very slow internet services. I just really hope that international companies will try to make offer to start their internet business here. Anyway, Im hoping that collaborative wisp will fulfill all their plans.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

crowdsale escrowed by Sebastian Ju one of the best escrow in this forum,,
and this will be good for this project,, Good luck!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

If this could be generated with my country then this is the greatest and biggest ICO ever that I would participate. Right now, our internet connection in broadband are too high to pay and we only got a limit of connection every month with a limit of speed. I hope when this launch, you can get speeds that up to 200mbps, i would really love to experience that. That's why if you want to have a better internet connection in the future and for those people who want to change the system of having internet connection then just please support and have this project! This would really solve the problems in most countries.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

Well this is a great project and will make a huge impact in the internet service provider industry. Fiber optic connection is too expensive and not everyone can afford it I hope this will be implemented through the world someday.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

This project sounds interesting, it seems like it will be cheaper and accessible. Does it mean you will be working in collaboration with all the big network providers on this project?

Yes, we have been working for more than 15 years installing wireless networks, carrying out projects inside and outside our country, that has meant that we have to reach agreements with companies like Cogent, At&T, Now we can put that experience to bring a quality internet to almost any part of the world.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

An interesting idea for improving the lives of ordinary people, I like. Is the team in Europe or America?

Europe, In the team there are very diverse people from each continent, who have worked together for more than 7 years. The team is in Spain and will continue in Spain.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Well, people mostly from Asian countries are going to welcome this project. Here in south asia if u want to get 20 MB internet it will costs you about 40 USD monthly. I know that for this price you get over 100 MB in european countries. But there are a lot of questions how this could be possible with todays technic and how can u handle the agreements with asian companies?  I think before u can make these agreements with the companies, you need also the permission from each government?

May be you can start with an understandable simple video which shows how this system is going to be work for each Seller and Buyer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: