Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:43:47 AM

This will be the internet ofthe future for everybody because it is much cheaper comparing to traditional internet service providers.

The high cost of cable - fiber deployment makes prices expensive in most countries. Deploying with wireless and high-capacity technologies the cost is drastically reduced

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

This project sounds interesting, it seems like it will be cheaper and accessible. Does it mean you will be working in collaboration with all the big network providers on this project?

Yes, we have been working for more than 15 years installing wireless networks, carrying out projects inside and outside our country, that has meant that we have to reach agreements with companies like Cogent, At&T, Now we can put that experience to bring a quality internet to almost any part of the world.
If this project will be successful I will not wait couple of minutes trying to open any websites and it will decrease my frustration. This is really a nice idea having our own ISP and I can't imagine how many works will I finished.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

It turns out that this team conceived that every person will now have access to the Internet? Even if he lives somewhere far away from the city in a small suburb. I think it will be difficult to pull the Internet cable there.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

Well this is a great project and will make a huge impact in the internet service provider industry. Fiber optic connection is too expensive and not everyone can afford it I hope this will be implemented through the world someday.
Absolutely, I think this is the best internet service provider since I can buy their service especially because of their cheap price with fiber optic connection.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

I don't know how you will deploy this project but this is great especially for third world countries that have slow network connection. So is this place restrictive or not? Because how can you employ 5G if that area has no towers for such service?

there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of towers around the world, only in Spain between cellnex (the n1 in the world, which recently bought towerco) and telxius (telefonica-movistar group) have more than 23000 towers in Spain, we work with both. Normally when we go to an area where there are no towers, which is something weird, it is the town hall itself that installs us or we use a small telephone tower or electricity) as you can see in the photo,

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?

The token will make the platform democratized, and facilitates the payment of any user anywhere.

Each investor will have the right to vote and decide on new services, or disputes, since it will be the case that 2 users want to set up a node in the same place, and that is where the community will enter.

Also, the token will be used to pay for all the cederis platform services.

In addition, the token will have several benefits.

In the short term, from the first month after the ico, and while we develop the portal where we will unify all the existing tools, the payments of the new clients will be transferred to our token.

In the medium term, each investor will receive a proportional share of 40% of the annual profits.

In addition to the creation of the token, many people in exclusion, that other operators do not give service to not have a job or debts, or people who do not want to sign contracts with abusive clauses, with us they can have services, they only need to have tokens, etc ........

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

If this could be generated with my country then this is the greatest and biggest ICO ever that I would participate. Right now, our internet connection in broadband are too high to pay and we only got a limit of connection every month with a limit of speed. I hope when this launch, you can get speeds that up to 200mbps, i would really love to experience that. That's why if you want to have a better internet connection in the future and for those people who want to change the system of having internet connection then just please support and have this project! This would really solve the problems in most countries.

Thanks for the comment,:) we believe a lot in this project and although it will not be the biggest ico Smiley, since we do not need 200 million to carry out this project.

The collaboration of all is fundamental, and only with the creation of the first 5 strategic nodes, we will have an ROI of between 600 and 800%, enough profits to start buying international licenses and start with the global deployment. Although it is clear! the more it is collected, the faster the deployment will be.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

i think is a great idea to tackle network challenge, it gives an even distributions and enough speed for network users but Which Countries are you going to operate on specifically and also what are you charging clients on the platform or is it going to be via token?

chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

I was asked by cederis, the issuer, to provide Escrow services for collecting the funds for the ICO of Cederis Coins/Token.

Why do I escrow this project?

I escrow this project because after asking many questions I believe there is a real team behind that is able to bring the project to realization. The team can be contacted in reallife also and it is an internet project.

Accepted Investmentforms

The issuer accepts the following investmentforms:

BTC
ETH

Regarding investing with BTC

The escrow address is the direct deposit address. The escrow will only check who is the investor in case of refund. So when you want to send coins then take care of the proof the dev awaits from you for invested coins/token sent by you. Send the issuer a pm if unsure. ALSO make sure to send in a way a potential refund will be possible for you. Please check the part "Investor verification" here in the escrow details. The issuer will handle the payout of the Coins/token at the end of the ICO/IPO/ITO phase.

Regarding investing with ETH

The escrow address is the direct deposit address. The escrow will only check who is the investor in case of refund. So when you want to send coins then take care of the proof the dev awaits from you for invested coins/token sent by you. Send the issuer a pm if unsure. ALSO make sure to send in a way a potential refund will be possible for you. Please check the part "Investor verification" here in the escrow details. The issuer will handle the payout of the Coins/token at the end of the ICO/IPO/ITO phase.

Who am I?

I am SebastianJu an escrow on Bitcointalk since years. I am not connected to the issuer or the coin and I'm an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make your investment more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow and Investment Project Details

The investment will be open from 16th January at 12:00 and ends at 18th Febrary at 12:00 UTC.

The investments will be released in steps according to the roadmap you can read here:

1.- Watever the raised, 5% of the total raised will be sent to their wallet after ICO ended. (2% legal + 3% Team)
2.- If Raised $50k up to 150.000$ , additional to point 1 $50.000 will be sent to the issuer wallet, the rest remains in escrow until they installed 5 nodes. Once installed these 5 nodes, I will send $100.000 or the remaining rest to the issuers wallet to install the rest 10 nodes (milestone step 2)
3. - If Raised up to 1.5M$ ,  additional to point 1 $150.000 will be sent to the issuer wallet, the rest remains in escrow until they installed 10 nodes and launch the users/investor portal q3-q4 2018. Once all is done, I will send all raised on ico to continues global deployment (milestone step 2)
4.- Raised more than 1.5M$ , additional to point 1 $350.000 will be sent to the issuer wallet to install first 10 nodes (150.000) and 250.000 to take first MVNO licenses, the rest remains in escrow until they installed 10 nodes, and launch users/investors platform portal q3-q4 2018. Once all is done, I will send all raised on ico to continues global deployment.

Milesteps will help to provide further trust into the project by receiving something before more investments will be released. It can help to check out if the dev can really provide what was planned.

The minimum goal for the investment period is $50,000 and there is no hard cap.

In case minimum goal is not reached then all investments that reached the escrow address will be refunded to the participants minus refund fees and transaction charges.

There will be a minimum investment of 0.01 BTC and 0.2 ETH. Investments below that threshold can not be refunded nor credited. Investments does not summarize in this point.

Please note that the safety the escrow can provide only reaches up to the point where the escrow released the investments to the issuer.

Escrow Address

TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE A REFUND please check out the text about verification and refunds in the details part "Investor Verification" and "Refunds possible?".
Don't send to a quoted address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that check out there to which address you can send! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of the thread. Inform the escrow fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent the escrow a pm then he will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

BTC Investment address

The BTC escrow address is:
Code:
3FLtCEZ76RBZyKTXrc58CaiyWgDjMjXvkt

ETH Investment address

The ETH escrow address is:
Code:
0x000E29F78f91F56ac39412eD152A92c56759485c

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The cederis BTC escrow address for the ICO of Cederis Coins/Token is 3FLtCEZ76RBZyKTXrc58CaiyWgDjMjXvkt.
The cederis ETH escrow address for the ICO of Cederis Coins/Token is 0x000E29F78f91F56ac39412eD152A92c56759485c.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G8p+uEfhRZepIIbSo7jrurdocJzGZnAQRHUof1rsgrN4IGcyYIY1SwkGsbUIvACRIALHcElxEFyWGbBEe+c55PI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that I posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit https://tools.bitcoin.com/verify-message/.

Investor Verification

This is important in case of refunds have to happen and you want your investment back. Please note that refunds are bound to a fee because of the immense amount of work refund an ICO/IPO/ITO means for an escrow. Please check out the following parts "Refunds possible?" and "Refundfee".

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way (Does not work with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Try to not send from an exchange. Only send coins/token from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof that you sent the investment. This is the case when you, for example, sent the investment directly from an Exchange. In that case it would be better to send the coins to your own wallet where you control the private key of the addresses first and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way (Works with exchanges. Can't be changed anymore when you sent your investment already.):

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies(or corresponding decimals in other coins/token) in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username on bitcointalk.org, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640 for my username. When you add the 4 or 5 last digits of your userid as satoshies to your payment then it is a pretty strong proof that it really is your investment.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO/IPO/ITO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the project too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from the real investor. You wouldn't want this to happen with your investment also.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

Refundfee

Because of the huge amount of work coming from refunding many individual investors, having to have a conversation with each of them and so on, I had to establish a fee for refunding.

The fee structure is meant per investor, regardless of how many investments happened by that investor, and looks like this:

Refund amount will be the amount that reached the final escrow address minus refund fee minus transaction costs to send the investment back. Transaction costs will be calculated based on the 3 block bitcoin transaction fee on https://bitcoinfees.info/

Minimum refund fee is 0.006 BTC / 0.06 ETH or the fee structure, whatever is higher:

10% on the first $100
5% on the next $900 (on the portion over $100 up to $1,000)
4% on the next $4,000 (on the portion over $1,000 up to $5,000)
3% on the next $10,000 (on the portion over $5,000 up to $15,000)
2.5% on the next $40,000 (on the portion over $10,000 up to $50,000)
2% on the next $100,000 (on the portion over $50,000 up to $100,000)
1.5% on the next $300,000 (on the portion over $100,000 up to $400,000)
1% on the next $600,000 (on the portion over $400,000 up to $1,000,000)
0.8% of everything over $1,000,000

Good luck everyone with your Investment and this investment project! Smiley

--------------------

Info to dev:

Please post in the OP something like this. You might lower the text size a bit but it must be near the escrow address or the link to the investment website:

ONLY invest after reading the escrow terms regarding how to invest so that a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety the escrow can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: #####Link to my post#####

Please check occassionally that the escrow address in OP is the same like it is in escrow post and/or check if the investments are forwarded from the investment address to the escrow address at least daily and inform the escrow quickly and negrep the dev if the escrow address has changed without notice from the escrow. Also inform the escrow when invested funds to not find their way to the escrow address.

The investment is handled through a website held by you, the dev. So dev please post the following paragraph above the investment address the investor can see on your website.

"ONLY invest after reading the escrow terms regarding how to invest so that in case of refund a refund can happen for you because you sent your investment provable. Check the safety I can provide, the refund terms and the refund fees, including the minimum refund fee: #####Link to my post#####"

I appreciate the attitude with escrow. Good luck with your project
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

i think is a great idea to tackle network challenge, it gives an even distributions and enough speed for network users but Which Countries are you going to operate on specifically and also what are you charging clients on the platform or is it going to be via token?

Everything will depend on the result of the ico, the initial idea is to deploy nodes for our country the first year to make thousands of clients, which will give us enough benefits so that in 2019 we can begin the global deployment.

We plan to start in countries where we know that rural areas or high prices exist, although it will depend on customer requests, the countries where the platform is most in demand will be the first.

The global deployment will be done by the users themselves,

We will charge 15% of each transaction for the use of our platform, licenses, support, etc, nothing more. the remaining 85% is for the owners of each node.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

In my opinion this is a very interesting idea of ​​the project, because the inaccessibility of the Internet in our time is a real problem for small towns. The project is definitely worth supporting for its further development, especially since very soon the ISO starts and we will be able to buy a few coins.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

In conjunction with the fiber optic neutral points and all the towers they have access to, they can offer high quality internet to almost any part of the world.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

In conjunction with the fiber optic neutral points and all the towers they have access to, they can offer high quality internet to almost any part of the world.

It is really an impressive concept about this project that it will offer huge network connectivity with a good number of towers. Is it really possible for the project to achieve great heights? I don't know much about this project but surely i would like to study this project. Hope the project goes well.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

It is really an impressive concept about this project that it will offer huge network connectivity with a good number of towers. Is it really possible for the project to achieve great heights? I don't know much about this project but surely i would like to study this project. Hope the project goes well.
CYDRIS helps to avoid wasting time on bureaucracy. We can create our own ISP - WISP and deploy our own network anywhere in the world. Tackling a network challenge is an innovation and this lunch will succeed it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

Very interesting plan. I believe that without internet life has been already impossible. Thank you to you because you will try to improve his quality.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?

Hi, All our Team is on Spain, and we will start in Spain

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

So with platform we can use our server to creat our ISP more easier? At our country, only have 3 main ISP company. And our IP always is dynamic IP. So awesome, i will have research about this project.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Well, people mostly from Asian countries are going to welcome this project. Here in south asia if u want to get 20 MB internet it will costs you about 40 USD monthly. I know that for this price you get over 100 MB in european countries. But there are a lot of questions how this could be possible with todays technic and how can u handle the agreements with asian companies?  I think before u can make these agreements with the companies, you need also the permission from each government?

May be you can start with an understandable simple video which shows how this system is going to be work for each Seller and Buyer.

Well in our country 100Mb to 200Mb cost aroun 30 euros in promotion 3 to 6 months, them 60 euros. And the 75% of people does not need more than 20-30 real Mbps. For this thing we let our users to sell the bandwidth that they are not in use.

Each government has its telecommunications department and it is there where we request the licenses to operate. In some countries is free, like in Spain, but you have to pay a % of your annual benefits, here is 5 per mil ( 5 euros per each 1000€)

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Very interesting plan. I believe that without internet life has been already impossible. Thank you to you because you will try to improve his quality.

I agree, internet is very important in our life. This make our life easier than before. I like the features of this project and I am excited what will be the outcome of this project if they can really fulfill all their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

An interesting concept, but I do not understand why such a high price soft cap? What does the team want to do with this amount?
The minimum cap is honest, it is the minimum to be able to carry out the project, as I said before, with this minimum amount, we will install at least 5 nodes in populations of more than 7000 people where there is only adsl (no fiber) and for final year, when the first 1200 -1500 users are connected, give us a roi between 600-800%, around a billing of $ 500,000, enough to start acquiring the first international licenses, but not many,
The maximum cap would guarantee us the acquisition of more international licenses in the short term and to deploy more quickly globally.

As an example, clients usually acquire all the services with the same company (internet, mobile and TV). Licenses are expensive.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: