Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

We use dedicated connections T1 for isp  with the same 3 big companies worldwide, to more isp installed, more fiber connections and the price even lower more. We also use neutral connection points that lower the price even more.
Great. I appreciate your response, so clearly. Ya. I like sentences about "low price". At my country now only have 4G is ok. How about Cederis? 5G?

Wow, how do you dream) In our country only 3G began appearing and then not in all cities. And if this project somehow helps such poor countries that do not have a good Internet connection, it will be great.

Yes, some countries internet technology is very slow, some have only 3g and most of them already have 5g connections. I hope that this project will really help more people by following all their roadmaps and also hoping that this project will get more funds to support the project.

I agree with your future expectations about this project, if this project runs smoothly it will be useful for some countries

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
In bounty campaign they will pay by ISP coin. But I want to to take payment by btc/eth. Is this possible for them to pay me for my YouTube video. ? If possible then contact with me on telegram. Telegram username: @Rabby637

In the post-ico bounty, we will pay in different currencies. Our team does not have an ISP currency, everything for investors. If we want to have coins, we will have to buy them in the ico, as an investor.
I read that the team does not receive coins and this is really cool, but it might have been necessary to provide a few coins to the team so that it would be possible to prevent the manipulation of the tokens on the exchange.
It might be great but not that great. Coins for the team is a cold-money that will be used in case for their team is in bankruptcy, but I've seen this coin get many potentials to be success.
Many developers use this share of the means incorrectly, often for their enrichment and as the result coin or token dies. We will look up as this command will take advantage of these reserve tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

seems a great idea but the success of this project depends on the wide adoption and practical application on wide scale.
Entire investors, supporters and team is amazed with innovation of the project as they are adopting the technology developers started focussing on validating and Implementing the system into live by fixing the bugs. Hope this needed platform will become success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
In bounty campaign they will pay by ISP coin. But I want to to take payment by btc/eth. Is this possible for them to pay me for my YouTube video. ? If possible then contact with me on telegram. Telegram username: @Rabby637

In the post-ico bounty, we will pay in different currencies. Our team does not have an ISP currency, everything for investors. If we want to have coins, we will have to buy them in the ico, as an investor.
I read that the team does not receive coins and this is really cool, but it might have been necessary to provide a few coins to the team so that it would be possible to prevent the manipulation of the tokens on the exchange.

Well the devs probably still do get a share, there are other sections in the ICO always from marketting to bounties so the dev team will still have a decent fund
Domomo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Interesting project, very promising!
However you should decide to get at least a small Provider onboard to raise early awareness, may I suggest the south pacific.
ogrim

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I can help with translation. Am I some kind of reward?
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

We use dedicated connections T1 for isp  with the same 3 big companies worldwide, to more isp installed, more fiber connections and the price even lower more. We also use neutral connection points that lower the price even more.
Great. I appreciate your response, so clearly. Ya. I like sentences about "low price". At my country now only have 4G is ok. How about Cederis? 5G?

Wow, how do you dream) In our country only 3G began appearing and then not in all cities. And if this project somehow helps such poor countries that do not have a good Internet connection, it will be great.

Yes, some countries internet technology is very slow, some have only 3g and most of them already have 5g connections. I hope that this project will really help more people by following all their roadmaps and also hoping that this project will get more funds to support the project.
Yes, probably the project will not work in all countries, so in my country works fine 4G and LTE, but in some countries of course this will be a very big help to people.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

I agree with your future expectations about this project, if this project runs smoothly it will be useful for some countries

Definitely, that's going to happen because this platform is really useful especially like us who are working in an online jobs. So I'm also expecting about this project to get positive feedback from so that more will invest in this future project.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Finally creative idea, most ICOs now only copy ICOs from June and July. Very optimistic and ambitious. I rarely invest but I will save 1 ETH for you my people

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Efta321

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Yes, probably the project will not work in all countries, so in my country works fine 4G and LTE, but in some countries of course this will be a very big help to people.
in my country there is also a network of 4G and LTE of course this network is very petrified with a very satisfactory speed. but unfortunately not much in my area that can take advantage of this network.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Only small number of followers on your twitter page. I think you need to boost it so that many people are allowed to know what Cederis platform is all about. By using the Cederis platform, you will use our ISP licenses, and all the tools to set up your main node and its deployment, among which, access to thousands of telecommunication towers around the world and Fiber Optic T1 dedicated for operators in your central. This platform is great. Everyone must know about this so thay it will easily spread throughout social medias.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

I would never have imagined or guessed that a country like Spain would have bad internet issues, I'm glad I have bothered to read up. This is to say that it's a serious matter and not just for under developed countries.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

We are counting on you and looking forward to be able to use this service in our country.  I believe this will be successful especially when it is needed in the place where you are launching. I hope you get the funds that you need to launch this project.
Well I would also be very happy if this application can be used in all countries especially in countries with very poor internet coverage, therefore the concept like this project is what we need because we have entered the digital age and the internet is very important in terms of this. Time for Our lives may be all well and can raise funds quickly for the progress of this project. btw which country will be the launch of this project?

Well , the platform will be online for all, and the aplication to manage entire network will have it the owner of each isp -wisp

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

Is this project the first in the world to provide WISP? Or the idea of having a decentralized platform is the only first one. I want to read about other WISP projects as well as compared to this project.

There are few Hotspots projects, but i think is the only to create ISP or WISP with licenses. Also we let users to sell their non usage internet to neighbours or same communities.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

I would never have imagined or guessed that a country like Spain would have bad internet issues, I'm glad I have bothered to read up. This is to say that it's a serious matter and not just for under developed countries.
A large portion of people in spain are living in a third world country situation. especially the catalonia part ,so yeah not all spain is madrid. Internet is still low in most mediterinian countries and we need projects like ISP.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

Is this project the first in the world to provide WISP? Or the idea of having a decentralized platform is the only first one. I want to read about other WISP projects as well as compared to this project.

There are few Hotspots projects, but i think is the only to create ISP or WISP with licenses. Also we let users to sell their non usage internet to neighbours or same communities.
Haha. So we can do as reseller internet services for other when join cederis, right? I'm very excited at do business like that.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

I have a doubt like you. In my mind, Europes have a better internet connection than almost Asian ( of course cannot pass Korea, Japan, China). Maybe previous economic crisis affect this? (so far)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Overcoming government obstacles would be difficult for Cederis in some countries, because there are some companies that control the market in those countries and will not allow cederis to get license, but if this projecy succeed in in just few countries will good for investors that are looking to profit from buying tokens.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

We do not receive coins so as not to devalue from the beginning. And I believe that we are also more transparent. In any case we will acquire coins in the ico, like any investor.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

It might be great but not that great. Coins for the team is a cold-money that will be used in case for their team is in bankruptcy, but I've seen this coin get many potentials to be success.
Many developers use this share of the means incorrectly, often for their enrichment and as the result coin or token dies. We will look up as this command will take advantage of these reserve tokens.
Not taking a high percentage of coins will avoid that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: