Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Interesting project more details for to the moon good job and good luck devs looking forward
Thanks for your words, any questions you may have, we will be happy to answer you.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Great project!  I wish you success! Blockchain is changing the world!

We hope so, in first 3 days we reached 31%. Less 30, we have to wait. Smiley

greg500

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

I think that you should improve the marketing aspect of your project. Not too many people know about this great project.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

How many COINS does the operating node have to hold?
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

How many COINS does the operating node have to hold?
It will depend on the clients that each owner of each node has. In any case, the payment gateway will accept in addition to our token, BTC, ETH, and other currencies and also the fiat currency.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

Won't you have legal problems with your business model in some jurisdictions throughout the world? I know that regulation is quite tough when it comes to ISP in some countries.

In most countries we will not have problems. Countries at war or with little democracy will be almost impossible.
well, this is an international project and has no bounty campaign?   Its really nice that in less then 2 hours  20% of ICO sold out, but if you want an international community you need a bounty campaign with translations in different languages !

This is a subject that causes some controversy, but we will do a bounty campaign and the necessary marketing, but once the global deployment begins and we have several licenses from several countries.

Ok but if you democratize ISP, do I understand correctly that you are a threat to the business model of existing ISPs? Or would they still earn their share from the market? If you are a threat to them, aren't there countries with laws that exclusively grant certain rights to ISPs, which protect them from broader competition? Not sure, I might be mistaken here but I thought that's a reason why competition in that sector has been limited.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

Won't you have legal problems with your business model in some jurisdictions throughout the world? I know that regulation is quite tough when it comes to ISP in some countries.

In most countries we will not have problems. Countries at war or with little democracy will be almost impossible.
well, this is an international project and has no bounty campaign?   Its really nice that in less then 2 hours  20% of ICO sold out, but if you want an international community you need a bounty campaign with translations in different languages !

This is a subject that causes some controversy, but we will do a bounty campaign and the necessary marketing, but once the global deployment begins and we have several licenses from several countries.

Ok but if you democratize ISP, do I understand correctly that you are a threat to the business model of existing ISPs? Or would they still earn their share from the market? If you are a threat to them, aren't there countries with laws that exclusively grant certain rights to ISPs, which protect them from broader competition? Not sure, I might be mistaken here but I thought that's a reason why competition in that sector has been limited.
In most democratic countries, there is a law of free competition, although it is true that in some countries, where the largest companies are state-owned, this model may not like them very much, because we will not continue with the established model, and we will not do bad practices that many operators do, such as data collation, access restriction, etc.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

well fist phase ends, we have reached 61% of our soft cap. ICO is live with 20% Bonus + Annual Dividens.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

well fist phase ends, we have reached 61% of our soft cap. ICO is live with 20% Bonus + Annual Dividens.

Whe start to send Cederis tokens this weekend.

Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

I do not know any man. which had no problems with the Internet, especially in remote areas. But will local companies want to let competitors enter the market? This is a complex issue, which should be seriously approached by developers
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

We all know that in some different countries we have different internet problems. Also, like me, the internet status in my country is as slow as a snail, and its very irritating sometimes especially if you needed it urgently. So, I am glad to found and read the platform of this project. So, I will support this project through its way for success.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

I think the most ethical way to advertise this project is to let it participate just the countries which already allowed the licence for ISP. Otherwise how can they explain it to the investors if they can not get the licence of their country? Just think about it ...
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

This project needs more impression to the internet, especially on the social network site. They can also advertise on google ad sense, youtube to gain more customers to support the ICO.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

Aside from exchange, in which way we can use the token if the project isn't launch in our countries?
In addition to being listed in exchanges, users who are not ISPs may acquire nodes. There are 3 types of NODOS-ISP in the platform:
1.- Installed and managed directly by Cederis
2.- The Managers and installers by users in their zones
3.- Those installed and managed by us but purchased by users

We will put in maps, a list of possible nodes, strategically, with populations without fiber, number of inhabitants, and each node will have a value of tokens, users will be able to reserve% with their tokens, and when the value of the node is reached, we will install it and a large part of the benefits will go to the users that have invested in that node.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

I think the most ethical way to advertise this project is to let it participate just the countries which already allowed the licence for ISP. Otherwise how can they explain it to the investors if they can not get the licence of their country? Just think about it ...
The investors will receive annual dividends for all the services of the network, wherever they are, at the beginning it will be in our country, and by 2019 we will begin the global deployment, so investors are where they will receive great benefits.
This project needs more impression to the internet, especially on the social network site. They can also advertise on google ad sense, youtube to gain more customers to support the ICO.

We are doing marketing in all social medias with ads, like google, facebook, twitter, Linkedin, and other services.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

You have a point, but that thing will takes a lot of time for them to do. Maybe the best thing to do now is make the ico successful and make this project be listed in many exchanges then after that they can think about this partnerships.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Hi developer, and I have a question. The frequencies that the equipment uses must be licensed? Can I use equipment in other countries?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Well, looks like you haven't know that most of all the social network was banning cryptocurrencies advertisement for god sake.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Well, looks like you haven't know that most of all the social network was banning cryptocurrencies advertisement for god sake.
So, if that is the case then, how does crypto will be known since social media banned it? This is going to be bad for those future crypto when it comes to advertising their platform or project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

We all know that in some different countries we have different internet problems. Also, like me, the internet status in my country is as slow as a snail, and its very irritating sometimes especially if you needed it urgently. So, I am glad to found and read the platform of this project. So, I will support this project through its way for success.

I am also expecting a good outcome from this project. I hope that they are really serious with this project and also hoping that they can continue to develop more features.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: