Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

The website doesn't indicate what round is the ICO sale now.  I think I missed the 40% bonus but the soft cap is far from achieving it. Is because it lacks advertising?

Yeah, Definitely they have a new plan and improvement considering their slow promotions on the internet. But why not launched any bounty programs like Twitter,  blog, Reddit,

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Hi developer, and I have a question. The frequencies that the equipment uses must be licensed? Can I use equipment in other countries?

The equipment used unlicensed, byt in areas who the noise (interference) would be high , we can use licensed, when we request to each goverment the lecenses, on technical paper we put both bands to use.
How many years would it take to establish the project if ever it would become successful on its ICO?

In months, no years, we have licenses for our country since 2011 telephone, and 2012 internet ISP-WISP, and we have people interested on install first nodes right now. 2019 at global level in first countries.
The website doesn't indicate what round is the ICO sale now.  I think I missed the 40% bonus but the soft cap is far from achieving it. Is because it lacks advertising?

441753.6667 sold of tokens, and 59,52% SoftCap, so it's not that far only half remain and it's still three round.
Bonus : 40% January 16th to January 28th
            20% January 29th to Feb 04th
            10% Febrery 05th to Feb 11th
            0% Febrery 12th to Feb 18th

Yes, you can see on top header, to the right, we are on round 2, 20% Bonus + annual revenues, all rounds have annual revenues to all investors
This project needs more impression to the internet, especially on the social network site. They can also advertise on google ad sense, youtube to gain more customers to support the ICO.
Yes.the popularity of project is still not many more.many of people still don't know about the ISP project.so i also recommend you to promote  this project as more as possible so wr can easily get the more investeros.

Actually to promote it is easy only with social media like facebook, twitter, instagram and others, do not forget to always use the hashtag in your post because it will interest people.
But maybe Cederis don't have any bounty or sharing their social networks. Lol, if you join their telegram group, have only 38 persons at here and all of them using Portuguese.
And with what such small amount of people in telegram is connected? And why are some Portugueses? Developer, I think there are no problems to create one more telegram channel and to call there all interested?

From begining, people contact with us direct to whatsapp, telegram, twitter, or subscribing. On new group this people is joining the group. There are Spanish people, Singapor, Japan, Demmark, etc, Not all investors and subscribers is in. Anyway all people who want to join:

https://t.me/joinchat/H20dwg_Ew9ZYbRf0tJB6_g
I think the most ethical way to advertise this project is to let it participate just the countries which already allowed the licence for ISP. Otherwise how can they explain it to the investors if they can not get the licence of their country? Just think about it ...
exactly as it will be better to know which country is actually going to support cedris and wisp as from my guess not all countries can support this project and another thing is the project will actually help most rural community but at what cost

Although during 2018 the project was carried out in our country, we have a method so that anyone can invest in live nodes where they live.
We will make available, in the platform, a series of nodes for sale, with all the information about coverage, users, population within the coverage, node price, and one or several users will be able to buy the node. These nodes will be for sale in our token.

For example:
1 node for 5000 population in coverage can cost 75,000 Tokens (0.10 each token), and among several users go buy their tokens and invest in that node. When the node price is reached, we install and manage it and a large percentage will be distributed among the owners of the node. So anyone in the world can participate from a living beginning where he lives.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

This project needs more impression to the internet, especially on the social network site. They can also advertise on google ad sense, youtube to gain more customers to support the ICO.
Well, looks like you haven't know that most of all the social network was banning cryptocurrencies advertisement for god sake.
Better check the facts first before making comment regarding bans. Facebook has not implemented the ban yet. FB's ultimate goal is to prevent their clients to be scammed by scammers through crypto. They said that they are not implementing the ban because they are looking for or developing algorithms for easier tracking of scammers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

We all know that in some different countries we have different internet problems. Also, like me, the internet status in my country is as slow as a snail, and its very irritating sometimes especially if you needed it urgently. So, I am glad to found and read the platform of this project. So, I will support this project through its way for success.

I am also expecting a good outcome from this project. I hope that they are really serious with this project and also hoping that they can continue to develop more features.
The intention of this project to the community to think is really helpful but this seems to be limited by some nations. Crossing another country would be difficult because they will face against the government which requires hundreds of legal documents and it takes years I think before the government released the decision.

yeah thats why ı said its more ethical to advertise this project to the people from which the owner of the project get licence of their goverments. Why should someone in Africa invest in this project, if its really not possible to get licence over there ?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

I believe a reliable internet connection is necessary for us who are in the computer generation since most of our jobs require a decent internet connection.

You are right, that is why I am hoping that this project will be serious in developing wisp and they will continue to run this project. I also hope that more people will support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

I see activity on the part of the project team, it's nice. Tell me, in which countries is the project to be launched in the first place? And what are the plans for future development?
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

Yes.the popularity of project is still not many more.many of people still don't know about the ISP project.so i also recommend you to promote  this project as more as possible so wr can easily get the more investeros.

Actually to promote it is easy only with social media like facebook, twitter, instagram and others, do not forget to always use the hashtag in your post because it will interest people.
'
There are so many ways to promote without social media such as emailing cryptocurrency users with a supportive word to this project.

Social media is critical for public exposure and adoption for sure. Don't know if I'd pay attention to an email. But if I see everyone on social media go crazy I'd probably take at least a look.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

I believe a reliable internet connection is necessary for us who are in the computer generation since most of our jobs require a decent internet connection.
especially now that this is already needed the internet so the internet is so very important with the extraordinary network is very helpful.

Yes, a decent internet connection will really be a big help and also hoping that the charges will not be too costly because many people cant afford to pay that charges.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

especially now that this is already needed the internet so the internet is so very important with the extraordinary network is very helpful.

Yes, a decent internet connection will really be a big help and also hoping that the charges will not be too costly because many people cant afford to pay that charges.

Meh by the time they cover the entire world most of us probably wont even be alive (that is assuming they do manage to somehow provide internet to the world_)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:50:06 PM

Yes, the Internet now takes practically the first place in life, through it we work, we communicate with relatives who are far away from us. it is not necessary for us, but a better Internet.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

Yes, the Internet now takes practically the first place in life, through it we work, we communicate with relatives who are far away from us. it is not necessary for us, but a better Internet.
And also the youth cannot not live without internet. Internet has been a basic need now and also internet allows many users to earn a better living so internet will be online till the last breath of the human race. That will also make this project go good ahead.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

I hope this project is not only running for some country like Spain. Huhm. I see at Cederis we will have 20% BONUS + ANNUAL DIVIDENDS at this stage? Have any stage more or finish their ICO at this time?

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

the thing with internet connection is that if its actually cheap and people can afford it with atleast moderate speed people will definitely come rushing so i just hope implementations and step up by the isp owners will not affect the network performance

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.
As for me i only waiting they will running and make a chance for us as reseller their ISP services Wink I really want to be a business man as ISP provider.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

In months, no years, we have licenses for our country since 2011 telephone, and 2012 internet ISP-WISP, and we have people interested on install first nodes right now. 2019 at global level in first countries.

Good to know that they already got licenses in your county which is Spain, I think since you got licenses there it will be easy to get licenses in other EU countries.

hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Good to know that they already got licenses in your county which is Spain, I think since you got licenses there it will be easy to get licenses in other EU countries.

For sure . EU countries are more open and welcoming for constructive projects like this . Not like Africa Sad although they are terrible when it comes to the internet services , they make it worst by refusing any competetors for their local companies.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

And also the youth cannot not live without internet. Internet has been a basic need now and also internet allows many users to earn a better living so internet will be online till the last breath of the human race. That will also make this project go good ahead.
Right on, ISP has won the heart of the world, knowing that internet is a necessity that we can't live without. Everyone will definitely give their utmost support for this project if its improvisational features are truly workable and helpful for sure.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

If this information is somewhere earlier - you will let me know. Which countries is this project addressed to? I have the impression that no one is interested in this type of technology all over Europe. It's because nowadays, the internet in every mobile phone or computer is at such good prices.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:32:28 PM

Meh by the time they cover the entire world most of us probably wont even be alive (that is assuming they do manage to somehow provide internet to the world_)
There are new ways to establish internet connection now like flying air balloons or a drone that can stay in the sky for up to 5 years but that's just under development if they will have that kind of technology I think it will be possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: