Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

There was in a different thread talk about a committee hearing about cryptocurrencies. I looked it up, there will be more rules for ICO, but I don't fully understand. Like you need to register your project in the US if Americans touch the tokens, how can you prevent something like that? You cannot stop people from moving tokens. Practically means you need to register no matter where your you operate from. Is that right?

I guess the SEC is also unclear on how to go about it right now but is loathe to interfere too much. Any form of IPOs or ICOs are considered securities by SEC and thereby necessitating registration with the SEC/FCTC. For that reason, most ICOs right now try to skirt around the issue by not allowing US citizens to participate. In a few weeks, I think we will see clearly how they plan to regulate it.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:57:20 AM

There was in a different thread talk about a committee hearing about cryptocurrencies. I looked it up, there will be more rules for ICO, but I don't fully understand. Like you need to register your project in the US if Americans touch the tokens, how can you prevent something like that? You cannot stop people from moving tokens. Practically means you need to register no matter where your you operate from. Is that right?

I guess the SEC is also unclear on how to go about it right now but is loathe to interfere too much. Any form of IPOs or ICOs are considered securities by SEC and thereby necessitating registration with the SEC/FCTC. For that reason, most ICOs right now try to skirt around the issue by not allowing US citizens to participate. In a few weeks, I think we will see clearly how they plan to regulate it.
Thats pretty bad because USD has the biggest share of bitcoin right now, but not really far from JPY.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

Read the Brochure in English and 12 more languages:
Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.
http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp
The WP translations into more languages will be available within a month.
Great that there are that many translations are done. This is a great project which will be used in the entire world. I am very interested how the progress of the project will be.

how much will they pay for a 280 page wp? like 3 ether?

In their bounty thread they said something like 15 ETH for whitepaper when I remember right. Not bad, even with the current price.

It is a great payment but also it can cause people to google translate.

They should put some budget for proof-reading too. Too many scammer out there.

Wow, that's a sick price! Do you guys need a Dutch translator? I have done translation work in the past

actually 15eth is way too less for a whitepaper of that kind of amount of pages and special words in the health sector. i know and have experienced that companies pay like 100k for such manuscripts to have them 100% correctly translated into their languages they want.

Assuming that most of the people who translate here are not professional translators  who probably do average translations especially to be fast, 15 ETH is a fair amount I would say. If someone is a professional translator he/she would probably not work for the money or would be from a country were 15 ETH is a fortune.

The question is more like, how much time do you have for a 280 page document to translate? you will probably not translate it in a week, especially not if you have a normal life beside crypto.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

you are right more news on Twitter from would be nice. Smiley
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

Hi,
Thank you for your interest and useful comments! 👍
Please visit our social media:
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ehfirst/
Telegram https://t.me/ehfirstgroup
Twitter https://twitter.com/eh_first
More media resources are listed here http://www.ehfirst.io/#media
We are working on the EHF listing and media coverage.
More articles about EHF are coming soon.
Thank you!

As some people have mentioned, twitter would be a great place to focus a bit  more on marketing and increasing awareness. (eg a bit more tweeting - even if it’s about general health-related news).
Also, some video chat interviews with some well-known crypto analysis guys might also provide good publicity.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
Merited by hanshammer (2)

You know what is about EHF tokens and ICO stages? Watch the new Video on youtube and find out the answers. Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVtDdi94rpo
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

Read the Brochure in English and 12 more languages:
Russian,
Arabic,
Hindi,
Chinese,
Czech,
German,
French,
Spanish,
Italian,
Filipino,
Turkish,
Finnish.
http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp
The WP translations into more languages will be available within a month.
Great that there are that many translations are done. This is a great project which will be used in the entire world. I am very interested how the progress of the project will be.

how much will they pay for a 280 page wp? like 3 ether?

In their bounty thread they said something like 15 ETH for whitepaper when I remember right. Not bad, even with the current price.

It is a great payment but also it can cause people to google translate.

They should put some budget for proof-reading too. Too many scammer out there.

Wow, that's a sick price! Do you guys need a Dutch translator? I have done translation work in the past

actually 15eth is way too less for a whitepaper of that kind of amount of pages and special words in the health sector. i know and have experienced that companies pay like 100k for such manuscripts to have them 100% correctly translated into their languages they want.

definitely! i mean 280 pages?! thats such a high amount of translation work and could probably consume months of work beside your day to day job
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

I am following this thread for long but i didnt see any campaign manager, telegram  group invite or promotion, twitter or facebook activity.. This project needs more social media penetration.

Penetration is a strong word but i can understand your point. It has a bounty program https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605734.0 but maybe they are not attracting too many people. Also, they should work some marketing out of here.
yes there is a bounty campaign but you're right they have to do more to get more visibility like for example put some ads on coinmarketcap or participation in crypto related events...
To be honest I almost didn't see any articles about this project! They need more publications on the web sites and Newspapers.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:07:57 AM

is there a more informative summary, except of the brochure, and a less informative summary, except of the whitepaper, out yet Smiley ?

Haha maybe you can find the information you are looking for on the website.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:13:44 AM

Hi,
Thank you for your interest and useful comments! 👍
Please visit our social media:
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ehfirst/
Telegram https://t.me/ehfirstgroup
Twitter https://twitter.com/eh_first
More media resources are listed here http://www.ehfirst.io/#media
We are working on the EHF listing and media coverage.
More articles about EHF are coming soon.
Thank you!

As some people have mentioned, twitter would be a great place to focus a bit  more on marketing and increasing awareness. (eg a bit more tweeting - even if it’s about general health-related news).
Also, some video chat interviews with some well-known crypto analysis guys might also provide good publicity.

They are already active on twitter and they are starting to make videos, 3 are already out.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

is there a more informative summary, except of the brochure, and a less informative summary, except of the whitepaper, out yet Smiley ?

In the whitepaper you can find almost everything you're looking for. Is one of the most complete wp I have ever seen. That being said I also would like to have a summary because the wp is so long that I don't think I can read it whole.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

In the whitepaper you can find almost everything you're looking for. Is one of the most complete wp I have ever seen. That being said I also would like to have a summary because the wp is so long that I don't think I can read it whole.

the wp is that long for a reason Wink its compete so a summary will circumstance information
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

the wp is that long for a reason Wink its compete so a summary will circumstance information

that may be so, but it makes sense to have a shorter summary. there are people who won't go thru 200 pages of wp.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
alphashotgun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

that may be so, but it makes sense to have a shorter summary. there are people who won't go thru 200 pages of wp.

ill write a dm to the devs maybe I can write one for some kind of extra bounty
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

I agree, a one-pager would be nice for upcoming investors.. most of them don't read the full white paper anyway.
alphashotgun

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

imo a one pager is too less - more likely a summary like 5-7 pages would be perfect?
I agree, a one-pager would be nice for upcoming investors.. most of them don't read the full white paper anyway.

imo a one pager is too less - more likely a summary like 5-7 pages would be perfect?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:32:17 AM by Piggy

Yes there is really everything explained in there they did a good job in explaining even the most scientific parts both medical and IT related.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

I think the brochure and presentation are already enough to bring the concept/idea of this project, and for more details you read it on the whitepaper.
Check the table of contents first to choose which detail information you want to see.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:26:56 AM

Yep, I think a one pager will be not enough to put in a summary of the whole whitepaper. A small whitepaper like summary with 5-10 pages would be the best I assume.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:36 AM

They cannot provide a paper for every investor. They have a wp and the brochures in many languages. Last one are very good translated and you can read quick over it.
If they provide 3 or 4 different papers, I personally would be confused, which to read. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: