Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

that they have to dedicate a lot of effort to promote the project is wonderful. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

it looks also like a project that will skyrocket.  Tongue

I think during ICO the concern is if it will be a success and the team is reliable enough to pull off the project. Next Comes the question of skyrocket and moon travels

going through the white paper, from the part i have seen at least, i'm quite confident that they know what they are doing  Cool
Agree with you! The team looks very confident! And I'm sure that all decisions were taken carefully, and I hope that, if necessary, the user will quickly respond to everything that will happen in the cryptocurrency market!

It gives the impression that they have thought of everything before launching the project. I get the impression that it is a pretty serious team that is behind this.
yes, the team seems very sure of if and it seems to have planned all the phases of the project in the smallest details, i think it will be a great success despite the fluctuating moment of the crypto coins
The most important question will be if they can deliver everything on the dates they have set. I think it isn't possible to plan more than 2 years in advance.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

I think during ICO the concern is if it will be a success and the team is reliable enough to pull off the project. Next Comes the question of skyrocket and moon travels

going through the white paper, from the part i have seen at least, i'm quite confident that they know what they are doing  Cool
Agree with you! The team looks very confident! And I'm sure that all decisions were taken carefully, and I hope that, if necessary, the user will quickly respond to everything that will happen in the cryptocurrency market!

It gives the impression that they have thought of everything before launching the project. I get the impression that it is a pretty serious team that is behind this.
yes, the team seems very sure of if and it seems to have planned all the phases of the project in the smallest details, i think it will be a great success despite the fluctuating moment of the crypto coins
The most important question will be if they can deliver everything on the dates they have set. I think it isn't possible to plan more than 2 years in advance.

You are absolutely right, but that detailed whitepaper shows community that they are serious about their project and i think they will follow the dates that they set everytime.
ofcourse there will be setbacks but i believe this team can handle those setbacks.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

You are absolutely right, but that detailed whitepaper shows community that they are serious about their project and i think they will follow the dates that they set everytime.
ofcourse there will be setbacks but i believe this team can handle those setbacks.

With good project management (and not too much bad luck during the project) it is possible to even deliver ahead of schedule.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

jep, i also think that EHF are serious about their project.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

With good project management (and not too much bad luck during the project) it is possible to even deliver ahead of schedule.

I remember there were some projects that goes ahead of schedule, i cant recall their names but they succeeded too.

Are there any possibility to exclude US residents in project or is it too early to say those?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:41:27 PM

I remember there were some projects that goes ahead of schedule, i cant recall their names but they succeeded too.

Are there any possibility to exclude US residents in project or is it too early to say those?

this isn't a security so I don't think they'll exclude US citizens.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

I think this project could be on of the short-term projects which will help the crypto market a lot to stabilise a little bit more. This is seriously no pump and dump coin.

Ehealth first to me looks like a long-term project that will do not much in price in the short term.

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Then that's good news, banning US residents due to SEC inv. can lower the interest or the money that raised. Hopefully things won't come to that.
But ehealth is a long term investment so everything is possible.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Then that's good news, banning US residents due to SEC inv. can lower the interest or the money that raised. Hopefully things won't come to that.
But ehealth is a long term investment so everything is possible.

So far, they have kept all their promises on the project.
There is a chance to finish it earlier than the set deadline, maybe 1-2 years earlier, but it is a lot of work.

Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

One problem with long term projects is that the rules of the crypto world change much faster. Now it's possible to workaround the SEC with utility tokens, next month maybe only pro investors with an income over 100k are allowed to invest in any ICO. Could even pull a China, having to refund prior investors. Who knows what those kooks are up to.  Maybe it's time to start thinking about a plan B.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

jep its too early to say that now in this early phase.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

One problem with long term projects is that the rules of the crypto world change much faster. Now it's possible to workaround the SEC with utility tokens, next month maybe only pro investors with an income over 100k are allowed to invest in any ICO. Could even pull a China, having to refund prior investors. Who knows what those kooks are up to.  Maybe it's time to start thinking about a plan B.

This is a risk that every ICO has to face. Many of them simply won't accept American investors. I'm sure the team has legal counsels.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:49:35 PM

I do have to agree with your that these times are very uncertain and a backup plan should be in place, you might never know what country x will announce tomorrow or the day after.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

Yeah they're one of the best in the field

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

I do have to agree with your that these times are very uncertain and a backup plan should be in place, you might never know what country x will announce tomorrow or the day after.

Even the plan B may not be able to protect the situation of the project. Some laws apply retrospectively as well, so every project is pretty much at the mercy of the SEC or equivalent government body.
I think projects should just do what they are comfortable with (whether it’s restricting investment from particular countries or other initiatives).

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

This is a risk that every ICO has to face. Many of them simply won't accept American investors. I'm sure the team has legal counsels.

every projects wants to hedge their bets, it's natural , lest the government come down on them. this is a new field and there will be growing pains.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

every projects wants to hedge their bets, it's natural , lest the government come down on them. this is a new field and there will be growing pains.

Growing pains indeed, and naturally it will find a cure.. They also need a legal advisor before some major issue turns up
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

When you consider how much they have spent time preparing your project, I can conclude that all decisions are carefully weighed and thought out.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

When you consider how much they have spent time preparing your project, I can conclude that all decisions are carefully weighed and thought out.

I get the impression that it is a project that is very well studied at the same time that it is something that is not seen in the crypto world. I do not know where they will go but it looks good.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: