Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

sweet, i just talked to a friend of mine who is working in the health medical sector and he said that they know this project oO", no shit! = now it became a must buy for me

If this project is really breaking out of crypto sphere and getting acknowledge by the medical sector and the community around it, then its even bigger then we realized in the beginning.
Devs might be aiming more for general public then crypto investors.

This project is like a diesel for me, it's starting slow but it has huge potential and once it will start running it can become something really awesome.

I totally agree. It seems so professional. I think it will be a huge success!

Today, many have heard at least once about the Crypto-coins or blockchain.
Given the rise in Bitcoin's price over the last period, more and more are interested in investment. This is a project that certainly deserves to invest.
eHealt has an advantage. It is a project of public interest, part of the health sector and medicine, not only to make money with him. With this project, I think the lives of many people will change. Many of us have been tired of corrupt physicians, long expectations in resolving our health problems, or government-controlled hospitals left to the fate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

sweet, i just talked to a friend of mine who is working in the health medical sector and he said that they know this project oO", no shit! = now it became a must buy for me

If this project is really breaking out of crypto sphere and getting acknowledge by the medical sector and the community around it, then its even bigger then we realized in the beginning.

This project is like a diesel for me, it's starting slow but it has huge potential and once it will start running it can become something really awesome.

Spreading this project to public instead of crypto's fans only will bring more opportunity for the project. With the help of a lot people, team can speed up the platform and could make everything faster than the first plan.

Like I have always said, this is one project that needs wide publicity.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

Today, many have heard at least once about the Crypto-coins or blockchain.
Given the rise in Bitcoin's price over the last period, more and more are interested in investment. This is a project that certainly deserves to invest.
eHealt has an advantage. It is a project of public interest, part of the health sector and medicine, not only to make money with him. With this project, I think the lives of many people will change. Many of us have been tired of corrupt physicians, long expectations in resolving our health problems, or government-controlled hospitals left to the fate.

It really is a project of interest both from internal and external audiences to Crypto, many people are interested only in hearing about Ehealth and reading their WPP, which incidentally, though long is very enlightening. Ehealth will be responsible for a great number of new users joining the Blockchain
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

Spreading this project to public instead of crypto's fans only will bring more opportunity for the project. With the help of a lot people, team can speed up the platform and could make everything faster than the first plan.

they really need to put up banners and the like on cryptomarketcap and all sites in the crypto space.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:34:54 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 07:47:37 PM by ImTotya

The Bonus is not for long term investors but rather for early investors. Wink

Absolutely,  it's like promoting more of the sales than the project. Or they do not care of the price fluctuation. Either way only way to find out. Wait and see  Cool

harhar no no waiting and see. Invest now, invest today Smiley

50% and 70% bonus will not tempt me  Cool

maybe it won't , but regret will bite you later on Wink

70% is the biggest bonus I've ever seen and it is better to give it a try. It is almost free stuffs and I guess everyone likes it.

Such big bonuses are very tempting, I'm thinking  of sparing some ETH on this project.
Invest wisely.
The development of this project has a very long journey, but if this project becomes booming, it will be paid off.
Its not a treasure if everyone can find it.
You are right. a large percentage of the bonus is confusing and people do not always adequately evaluate the project wanting to get more profit!

To be honest most ico participants are more interested in profit returns than the projects. Just my opinion
You are right. It's depressing more than anything! Although this project can be very successful!
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

Yes, the project looks good, now we need to increase the turnover and advertise the project with all my strength!!

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

they really need to put up banners and the like on cryptomarketcap and all sites in the crypto space.

yes, they have to make more publications and reviews and ofc, more advertisement on other cryptorelated websites for sure.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

In the Brochure you wrote that over time the number of tokens will decrease. How exactly will the number of tokens be reduced? Does this mean that when you pay for the services of your platform with tokens, some of these tokens will burn out? Or will you redeem the tokens and burn the part?

I actually didn't see anything about this, in which part of the brochure is it?

This is written in the brochure on page 21:
Over time the tokens will reduce in number and could increase in price.

There are two possibilities. First, it can get deducted with every transaction. Second, they can buy back with some percentage of profit. Both are positive for investors.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

In the Brochure you wrote that over time the number of tokens will decrease. How exactly will the number of tokens be reduced? Does this mean that when you pay for the services of your platform with tokens, some of these tokens will burn out? Or will you redeem the tokens and burn the part?

There are two possibilities. First, it can get deducted with every transaction. Second, they can buy back with some percentage of profit. Both are positive for investors.
i think someone said they will do it with the transaction fees 20 pages ago
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
Why am I an EHF Team member?

Watch the video
https://youtu.be/GKwnRMMaFnU

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Clinical Medicine and Biomedical Studies Lyle Dennis:
Why am I an EHF Team member?

Watch the video
https://youtu.be/GKwnRMMaFnU

Great intro Lyle. Moving the needle on human lifespan is an ambitious and challenging aim

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Those are good news because it means that the value of the tokens will raise as the number of tokens decrease.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Yes, the project looks good, now we need to increase the turnover and advertise the project with all my strength!!

I am sure they will have a good marketing idea. I think they know a lot of people in the Medical sector which will do advertisements for them.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:32:02 PM

The Bonus is not for long term investors but rather for early investors. Wink

Absolutely,  it's like promoting more of the sales than the project. Or they do not care of the price fluctuation. Either way only way to find out. Wait and see  Cool

harhar no no waiting and see. Invest now, invest today Smiley

50% and 70% bonus will not tempt me  Cool

maybe it won't , but regret will bite you later on Wink

70% is the biggest bonus I've ever seen and it is better to give it a try. It is almost free stuffs and I guess everyone likes it.

Such big bonuses are very tempting, I'm thinking  of sparing some ETH on this project.
Invest wisely.
The development of this project has a very long journey, but if this project becomes booming, it will be paid off.
Its not a treasure if everyone can find it.
You are right. a large percentage of the bonus is confusing and people do not always adequately evaluate the project wanting to get more profit!

To be honest most ico participants are more interested in profit returns than the projects. Just my opinion
You are right. It's depressing more than anything! Although this project can be very successful!

Their ICO is still far away so its hard to say how crypto market will look like then. But now, 70 % bonus would almost certainly bring you a quick profit if you are not a long term holder.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

Thanks Nickolay Kryuchkov and EHF Team for this detailed answer.

Also i'm very happy about Aubrey will be on that videos too.

I don't know this Aubrey but he/she seems to be a celebrity in the longevity research. I look forward to the video.

yeah, even I am not sure who this Aubrey is.
Have you read the news? Vitalik Buterin has donated $2.4 million to Aubrey's research foundation.
Vitalik said that he is a fan of Aubrey's work.
Source: https://hype.codes/vitalik-buterin-donated-24-worth-eth

It's kinda depressing that there are so many useless coins, tokens and projects that raise tens and even hundreds of millions, but life changing or should I say life enhancing projects struggle to get any money at all.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

Those are good news because it means that the value of the tokens will raise as the number of tokens decrease.

Yes, less tokens mean bigger value. It would be great for investors.

It should be available for every utility token.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

I don't know this Aubrey but he/she seems to be a celebrity in the longevity research. I look forward to the video.

Have you read the news? Vitalik Buterin has donated $2.4 million to Aubrey's research foundation.

It's kinda depressing that there are so many useless coins, tokens and projects that raise tens and even hundreds of millions, but life changing or should I say life enhancing projects struggle to get any money at all.
The market will get rid of the useless ones and only the good ones will survive over time. Let's wait a few months and this project will have a huge community.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

The market will get rid of the useless ones and only the good ones will survive over time. Let's wait a few months and this project will have a huge community.
Indeed I think that good projects will increase their value with time and this one has all the tools to be one of those.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

I don't think it works that way. Aubrey has tried crowdfunding but wasn't able to raise the necessary millions per year to keep the projects running. You don't only need a good idea, but also a business plan to return profit to investors. In this experimental field that's difficult.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Aubrey-de-Grey-not-raising-funding-for-SENS-through-Crowdfunding

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

I don't think it works that way. Aubrey has tried crowdfunding but wasn't able to raise the necessary millions per year to keep the projects running. You don't only need a good idea, but also a business plan to return profit to investors. In this experimental field that's difficult.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Aubrey-de-Grey-not-raising-funding-for-SENS-through-Crowdfunding
Yep, sometimes the project is nice, but the strategy is bad or vice versa. Such things usually disappoint people who are willing to invest, but they still happen(
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: