Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

i guess this project iwll be a good long term hodling thing. you wont make fast money out of it, but you will do it later for sure.

Depends on the level of hype it will achieve ..

I think its not just the hype that is needed but the actual product development is very critical  for this project. Major development milestones should be published or announced accordingly to create awareness to the project.

Quick money is due to hyping, long term good money is due to a decent product imo..
Just look how some coins behave when McAfee tweest something ...

I don't know if I should be happy with McAfee tweeting about a coin I like. The hype generally builds up and it goes x20 but the developers will now have to justify the marketcap. It's not sound business to have a blowned up valuation.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

I see a different project that has connections with Aubrey / SENS has raised 30 million. Although I don't see the connection between his field of work and Cryptaur.

I've read somewhere that Aubrey is also involved in this project as an advisor.. i do think it could all be connected in a good way.

checked the white paper. Still a vague project at first glance but there's something called AgeHack in there. That's the connection with Aubrey.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

i guess this project iwll be a good long term hodling thing. you wont make fast money out of it, but you will do it later for sure.

I think its not just the hype that is needed but the actual product development is very critical  for this project. Major development milestones should be published or announced accordingly to create awareness to the project.

Quick money is due to hyping, long term good money is due to a decent product imo..

I don't know if I should be happy with McAfee tweeting about a coin I like. The hype generally builds up and it goes x20 but the developers will now have to justify the marketcap. It's not sound business to have a blowned up valuation.

For a legit project, I think the cons outweigh the benefits when it is pumped like that. Creating a new batch of noob bag holders at bought the top is an easy way to create bitter sentiment on a project

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

For a legit project, I think the cons outweigh the benefits when it is pumped like that. Creating a new batch of noob bag holders at bought the top is an easy way to create bitter sentiment on a project

Also most of the coins he tweeted fall back to a more normal price after some time, even in a stable market. Beside that not every project he tweeted was pumped that high, mostely more his first coins. Probably because people at one point understood that it is not that great about advise but more about making money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

Yes, but it is not now later.

Now it is the funding time and they need hype to become a success.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

Its only not that good if you dont know thats just a hype. If you know that, you can make a good amount of profit
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

I think its not just the hype that is needed but the actual product development is very critical  for this project. Major development milestones should be published or announced accordingly to create awareness to the project.

So even if McAfee tweet a shitcoin, people buy them blindly ? Ehealth should make mcafee tweet something
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

I think its not just the hype that is needed but the actual product development is very critical  for this project. Major development milestones should be published or announced accordingly to create awareness to the project.

So even if McAfee tweet a shitcoin, people buy them blindly ? Ehealth should make mcafee tweet something

I don't think they actually need it, they are going to create value by creating their platform and solve real problems.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

Yes, but it is not now later.

Now it is the funding time and they need hype to become a success.

thats more important than anything else
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

I don't think they actually need it, they are going to create value by creating their platform and solve real problems.

Sure, McAfee can pump a coin for a short time, but that is no value achieved thanks to the product. At one point people will realize And they sell in the pump.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Sure, McAfee can pump a coin for a short time, but that is no value achieved thanks to the product. At one point people will realize And they sell in the pump.

no, usually the coin gets more attention and more value. sure there is a peak where people buy and it will fall hard again but usually the value after its stabilizing again is mostly more then before.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

I think too it’s a project for long term holding, but the result will also depend of the sucess of the development. Also it will depend of the marketing and of the hype level.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Yes it seems they are not hyping too much in marketing, a good product is all we need
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

Yes it seems they are not hyping too much in marketing, a good product is all we need

I disagree, the dev's need to hype this project hard if they wanna raise the money they need. you can have the best project in the world, but if people don't know about it , it won't succeed.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

I disagree, the dev's need to hype this project hard if they wanna raise the money they need. you can have the best project in the world, but if people don't know about it , it won't succeed.

This is a long term project. It will attract people who recognise the value of the potential breakthroughs achieved by the team

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:27:44 AM

This is a long term project. It will attract people who recognise the value of the potential breakthroughs achieved by the team

Now it's kinda too early for a hype, the end of the private placement is more than one month away, they would be just wasting money. They should start it sometime before the pre-ICO.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

In this thread was written a lot of interesting ideas. I think the administration should listen to and maybe some of them to bring to life.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

In this thread was written a lot of interesting ideas. I think the administration should listen to and maybe some of them to bring to life.

Yeah, such feedback may serve greatly to the future of the project, and even the wildest dreams may turn into great success later on. It's always good to have more eyes on it.
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

Yeah, such feedback may serve greatly to the future of the project, and even the wildest dreams may turn into great success later on. It's always good to have more eyes on it.
In other ANN topics in BCT the team is answering all question and post updates.
Would be nice if there would be a weekly review to provice some facts to the past discussoins
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

I think too it’s a project for long term holding, but the result will also depend of the sucess of the development. Also it will depend of the marketing and of the hype level.

The value will grow also with the different module of the platform coming online and being used by people in particular.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: