Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

In this thread was written a lot of interesting ideas. I think the administration should listen to and maybe some of them to bring to life.

Yeah, such feedback may serve greatly to the future of the project, and even the wildest dreams may turn into great success later on. It's always good to have more eyes on it.
In other ANN topics in BCT the team is answering all question and post updates.
Would be nice if there would be a weekly review to provice some facts to the past discussoins
I agree with you. Overall, the project is interesting, but feedback from the administration is depressing and leaves much to be desired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

I think too it’s a project for long term holding, but the result will also depend of the sucess of the development. Also it will depend of the marketing and of the hype level.

The value will grow also with the different module of the platform coming online and being used by people in particular.

Also the adoption of the platform will result in an increase in price of the tokens and the adoption will increase with the modules available.

The key is to produce an effective product that is attractive for people to adopt
Isn't it too early for a platrorm right now? I think the final variant of it should be prepared in the end of the ICO so the devs may have enough time to do everything correct. As of now, it is ok to have a website, documentation, and some promos
And keep the community informed about the progress, also give some idea of what platform will be like later.
If we can see the progress , waiting wont be boring.

http://www.ehfirst.io/#roadmap

The tokens will be available in December 2018. From that point, it will take a year until the apps come out so there's quite some time between it.

So you are saying someone who invested in the pre-sale now will only get his tokens in December? Are you sure about that? That sounds like a huge time span.

Well, the project will be ready in 7 years so investing in ehealth is coming with some patience. People should act, knowing this.
I haven't seen information yet on what the coins will be available 1 year after ICO. It's a very long time. Even in spite of such a long company!
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

In this thread was written a lot of interesting ideas. I think the administration should listen to and maybe some of them to bring to life.

Yeah, such feedback may serve greatly to the future of the project, and even the wildest dreams may turn into great success later on. It's always good to have more eyes on it.
In other ANN topics in BCT the team is answering all question and post updates.
Would be nice if there would be a weekly review to provice some facts to the past discussoins
I agree with you. Overall, the project is interesting, but feedback from the administration is depressing and leaves much to be desired.

It looks like they are not paying to much atention to the ideas sugested in the thread. Even if they have a clear roadmap defined I think that always i sgood to take into account users opinions.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

Hi everyone,

We are on BITNOVOSTI.COM!

Read the article (in Russian):

https://bitnovosti.com/2018/02/12/ehealth-first-ico/

Brief informative article about eHealth and you guys are saying that they don't do any marketing. Thanks for sharing!

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Brief informative article about eHealth and you guys are saying that they don't do any marketing. Thanks for sharing!

thanks for sharing but i m asking because i dont know, That bitnovosti.com is a big web site in Russia? Are there any planned media/public events in the near future?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

Hi everyone,

thanks for sharing but i m asking because i dont know, That bitnovosti.com is a big web site in Russia? Are there any planned media/public events in the near future?

Really good to be able to follow, although in another language, I am not from Russia, but although distant, it is easy to see the greatness of the Team responsible for the article and its importance for the project. Ehealth breaks barriers, and its application tends to a world-wide level without difficulties
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

I think too it’s a project for long term holding, but the result will also depend of the sucess of the development. Also it will depend of the marketing and of the hype level.

The value will grow also with the different module of the platform coming online and being used by people in particular.

Also the adoption of the platform will result in an increase in price of the tokens and the adoption will increase with the modules available.

The key is to produce an effective product that is attractive for people to adopt

it's a complicated issue really. they need people onboard now, to chip in and make the project happen. the value of the tokens will only go up in time, if they're consistent on development.

But it remains a very interesting long term project.. health blockchains will become insanely big if you think about it....
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

Hi everyone,

Really good to be able to follow, although in another language, I am not from Russia, but although distant, it is easy to see the greatness of the Team responsible for the article and its importance for the project. Ehealth breaks barriers, and its application tends to a world-wide level without difficulties
good news further advertising then further visibility, i think the distribution of ehf app will be world-wide, a translation of the article would be welcome...
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

Hi everyone,

I wish a member of the team or a fellow friend in here could briefly translate us the article, that way we can understand more about the latest news.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

Hi everyone,

I wish a member of the team or a fellow friend in here could briefly translate us the article, that way we can understand more about the latest news.

agreed, this should be translated ASAP and spread to everyone.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

yep, the nationality team structure is looks great, 20 Team Members from 8 countries. Smiley
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

yep, the nationality team structure is looks great, 20 Team Members from 8 countries. Smiley

a diversified team structure (if they can work in harmony, which i m sure in this case) will be advantage in the other stages, every member can bring the best person needed from their country, 8 country means 8 options in finding best person to fit in to project.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

a diversified team structure (if they can work in harmony, which i m sure in this case) will be advantage in the other stages, every member can bring the best person needed from their country, 8 country means 8 options in finding best person to fit in to project.

diversification in genereal is an important key value
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

Hi everyone,

Isn't there a team member who can translate this into English, most of us speak English but not Russian Smiley
Bolovich

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

Hi everyone,

Isn't there a team member who can translate this into English, most of us speak English but not Russian Smiley
A shame that it's in Russian. I hope that there will be articles in english soon.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

Hi everyone,

A shame that it's in Russian. I hope that there will be articles in english soon.

Maybe someone of the community can translate this quickly?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

Hi everyone,

You are right only a very small percentage o the bitcointalk community is able to speak Russian and nearly everybody English.

Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:30 PM

The website's layout and designs are nice, the details are good, I like the ANN thread composition. I just hope that all your plans will come true and you fulfill all your missions and visions.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

Hi everyone,

You are right only a very small percentage o the bitcointalk community is able to speak Russian and nearly everybody English.

but i get the feeling that like 90% are russian here, which can speak english ofc Smiley many projects are from russians too Smiley
Bolovich

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

diversification in genereal is an important key value
That means that they have been looking for talent in some countries and they have not focused on something local. What makes it clear that they are trying to develop something big.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: