Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

Sometimes we need to accept that there are short term investor (maybe trader) and long term investor.
We cant hope that all people are same and using the same strategy.
If youre quite active in the market, you can sell at high and buyback at low.
Take profits from the volatility not just watch it.
In my opinion ehealth is a good long term project, i will watch the progress closely, maybe i can take some profits if i can do the right thing at the right time.

I think you are forgetting the other investor type which combines short&long.

My strategy is to make a basket with short term and long term investments. Mostly short terms are riskier but offering more profit and long terms are less risky but offering less profit. Making a balance with them is my investment strategy. And planning to put ehealth there for a long time.

Since it is understood that this project is likely to become a long term investment, will it be able to generate big ROI to compensate investors?
I'm pretty sure of that. As soon as the project starts implementing the planned price will grow higher and higher.

Ehealth already has a great community participatory and attentive to the news, I think it is something interesting to comment that you could gather the Team, or at least the most accessible for a previously marked Live. I see very experienced Professionals on the Team, and I even heard some of these opinions, but a meeting would be a differential

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

Another Member with Another new youtube video. Take a look. Denis Rysev: Why should I buy EHF tokens?

https://youtu.be/igIwszBJD7E

I like the video, he is basically saying that if you invest this early in such a big project, the change for gains in the future are big with such a big field. But i think the project should be careful with such statements, any 'promise' of a return on the investment classifies the token as a security in America. In the recent hearings with the SEC, they were pretty clear about that. I'd hate for another project to have to change their ICO because of regulation problems.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Another Member with Another new youtube video. Take a look. Denis Rysev: Why should I buy EHF tokens?

I like the video, he is basically saying that if you invest this early in such a big project, the change for gains in the future are big with such a big field. But i think the project should be careful with such statements, any 'promise' of a return on the investment classifies the token as a security in America. In the recent hearings with the SEC, they were pretty clear about that. I'd hate for another project to have to change their ICO because of regulation problems.
I think all those regulations from the USA will harm crypto. They just want to use existing regulatory for crypto which doesn't work very well.

saintkamei

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

But then again, this is an analysis which we know everyone is just an opinion. I can say if that if the crypto market doesn't see any real upheavals or crash like people say it would, EHF will be amongst the big players. This is a good buy.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

But then again, this is an analysis which we know everyone is just an opinion. I can say if that if the crypto market doesn't see any real upheavals or crash like people say it would, EHF will be amongst the big players. This is a good buy.
Only the projects with a great team behind it will survive the next big crash which will be much bigger than the one we saw last month. After that only good projects will survive.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Only the projects with a great team behind it will survive the next big crash which will be much bigger than the one we saw last month. After that only good projects will survive.
I hpoe that big next crash is far from happening because my harth is not going to survive another one that soon. Wink
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

I hpoe that big next crash is far from happening because my harth is not going to survive another one that soon. Wink
You are right that are tough times but I, for example, look at new projects like eHealth in such tough times. Just don't look every day on your portfolio.

therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

You are right that are tough times but I, for example, look at new projects like eHealth in such tough times. Just don't look every day on your portfolio.
Of cause there are ups and downs in your portfolio which will defently come up in long term projects like eHealth.
But as said the project team also have to survive and go on with the project. The eHealth team looks that professional tat they can reach their target
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

I think all those regulations from the USA will harm crypto. They just want to use existing regulatory for crypto which doesn't work very well.

I think they must clearly emphasize that the token is not a security instrument but rather a utility token so as not to be hampered by regulators.
saintkamei

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

Don't know about the crash but yes, it is always wise to be choosy of the projects you invest in. Forget the hype, look at the fundamentals.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

you can say what you want but thats great stuff Smiley An IT-platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Managementb based on Blockchain.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

you can say what you want but thats great stuff Smiley An IT-platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Managementb based on Blockchain.

I really think Health is the best area that blockchain can be worked on. And lots of projects are aware of this. Still, i find ehealth are better than other projects. Only problem is timetable is too long.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

Well, some projects need time to develope even further. As we can see, at the beginning of this project, there was not even a whitepaper and now we have a 260+ pages paper to read Oo"
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

I think they must clearly emphasize that the token is not a security instrument but rather a utility token so as not to be hampered by regulators.
I thought that they have already done this in their whitepaper
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

I really think Health is the best area that blockchain can be worked on. And lots of projects are aware of this. Still, i find ehealth are better than other projects. Only problem is timetable is too long.

eHealtFirst promises a lot. It's a lot of work.To a project like him, it takes a long time to develop.As far as I saw, they will have many key areas and technologies. Now it's easier, but after Ico, the fun starts. A lot of research, partners, doctors, .... the other. I think the time allocated to the project, considering that it is one of the medicine and health sectors, is acceptable. maybe it's not for those who want to make quick money from ICO, but I think it's worth it.

By the way, I recommended a friend's project, and told me he can not access WP, just the brochure.
With WP I resolved that I had saved him, but I wanted to announce that maybe there are others who did not have access and I can ask for it.

Genesis07

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

health sector combined with the blockchain is needed and will be the further of health segmented businesses in the future, thats a fact. But, it is a really huge task to not fuk this up Smiley
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

That's the reason because I'm not that sure that health is the best area for blockchain. Dates are too long and in crypto almost everyone wants a fast profit.
Genesis07

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

That's the reason because I'm not that sure that health is the best area for blockchain. Dates are too long and in crypto almost everyone wants a fast profit.

ofc, it is the best for the health sector to be on the blockchain. personal data of patients to be tracked infinite on the blockchain is gold worth....
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

ofc, it is the best for the health sector to be on the blockchain. personal data of patients to be tracked infinite on the blockchain is gold worth....
The possibility of integration between large centers and all possible data provision, Ehealth enters into a segment that is sure to be great in the future, and not too far away. Although there are competitors today, I do not see any with such a script, much less this potential
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

The possibility of integration between large centers and all possible data provision, Ehealth enters into a segment that is sure to be great in the future, and not too far away. Although there are competitors today, I do not see any with such a script, much less this potential
eHealth will be able to save a lot of time, and I believe this will reduce the patient queue when implemented to the hospital which is a common problem in my region.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: