Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

wow, i think people should come down to the ground and not fly high with their minds Smiley

ehealth is not the saviour of health issues within mankind ><" it will never be, but it will make a clear path to it.

In the end you are right, there is no magic wand here. The project will put togheter a platform which hopefully will help and simplify the diagnosing of known diseases and improve other medical services in timely manner.

Its just like having an automated  diagnotics system powered by AI and blockchain, technology will definitely play a big part in this platform and that will have great benefits to the people.

The best part then is that they will give the chance to open up the platform to third-party developers to write new apps. In this way the platform gets complemented with new functionalities and services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

wow, i think people should come down to the ground and not fly high with their minds Smiley

ehealth is not the saviour of health issues within mankind ><" it will never be, but it will make a clear path to it.

In the end you are right, there is no magic wand here. The project will put togheter a platform which hopefully will help and simplify the diagnosing of known diseases and improve other medical services in timely manner.

Its just like having an automated  diagnotics system powered by AI and blockchain, technology will definitely play a big part in this platform and that will have great benefits to the people.
I see it as an easy way of checking our health, that way we can detect the diseases sooner and cure them before its too late.

Yes, if the platform will work as expected then it can be very helpfull for humankind.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

I see it as an easy way of checking our health, that way we can detect the diseases sooner and cure them before its too late.

Yes, if the platform will work as expected then it can be very helpfull for humankind.
They have roadmap until 2025, I think with the current pace of technology development in general, all medical segment can make a big step in the progress.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

They have roadmap until 2025, I think with the current pace of technology development in general, all medical segment can make a big step in the progress.
Indeed, that's a long time and they can get many different improvements by that time.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Indeed, that's a long time and they can get many different improvements by that time.

The improvements will be even bigger when the platform is live and has many users. Big Data and AI will be a great team.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

Hi!

EHF Advisor in Aging and Longevity Studies, Genetics and Genomics Joao Pedro De Magalhaes:
What is personal genetics?
https://youtu.be/MXs4-oXAENA

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens

In April, 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

The 40% Bonus is quite aggressive, but it will certainly be responsible for an initial massive membership. Already know how long this Bonus will be and what is the next attraction?

That's a pre-ICO afterall, up to 40% bonus during pre-sale is quite okay, I think. Bonus will probably still depend on the investment.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

Hi!

EHF Advisor in Aging and Longevity Studies, Genetics and Genomics Joao Pedro De Magalhaes:

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens

The 40% Bonus is quite aggressive, but it will certainly be responsible for an initial massive membership. Already know how long this Bonus will be and what is the next attraction?

That's a pre-ICO afterall, up to 40% bonus during pre-sale is quite okay, I think. Bonus will probably still depend on the investment.

what's the minimum contribution for the pre-ICO? I hope it's something affordable.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Hi!

It takes 5 minutes only.

what's the minimum contribution for the pre-ICO? I hope it's something affordable.

Since on the private sale you could go as low as 2 ETH to get a bonus I expect the same for the next round.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

We are getting close to the end of the private placement, just two days left to go. Quite curios to know the exact number coming ou from the sale of the tokens at this point  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

We are getting close to the end of the private placement, just two days left to go. Quite curios to know the exact number coming ou from the sale of the tokens at this point  Smiley

Yes, I am also looking forward to the announcement. This is a solid project and the team is promoting it a lot on conferences etc., so hopefully we can expect some major fund raising.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
acanetwork

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

I think this is very interesting project.
I have a question.
How do doctors and patients use block chains?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

I have a question.
There is a brochure where you can read the most important things briefly.
https://www.ehfirst.io/#wp

How exactly the frontend or the apps will look like, nobody knows yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

I have a question.

Mostly the AI will handle and work with the blockchain, i think
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Yes, I am also looking forward to the announcement. This is a solid project and the team is promoting it a lot on conferences etc., so hopefully we can expect some major fund raising.

From what we know so far, the private sale is raising good money, probably because they are this busy on promoting their project on these conferences. Will be interesting to know the exact amount.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

From what we know so far, the private sale is raising good money, probably because they are this busy on promoting their project on these conferences. Will be interesting to know the exact amount.

I also looking forward for the private sale numbers, I think they raised quite good amount of investment, ehealth team has the most solid project and team nowadays.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

I also looking forward for the private sale numbers, I think they raised quite good amount of investment, ehealth team has the most solid project and team nowadays.

Certainly health-related projects have their differential, and more importantly, treating or delaying something new in the community
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

Certainly health-related projects have their differential, and more importantly, treating or delaying something new in the community

well then lets hope that the ico will not be the first milestone on their project delayed... that might give a bitter taste
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

well then lets hope that the ico will not be the first milestone on their project delayed... that might give a bitter taste

eHealth is for now going according to the plan, no? I don't see why it would be delayed...Looks like the team is doing good job. Tomorrow is the end of the private sale, can't wait to see how much they have raised.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

eHealth is for now going according to the plan, no? I don't see why it would be delayed...Looks like the team is doing good job. Tomorrow is the end of the private sale, can't wait to see how much they have raised.
It seems to me you are right. However, I don't think they are going to reveal all the figures of private round to the public.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

imo ehealth will only make it easier to detect illness and make it for people to faster react, and nothing else.

It can be used to detect the symptoms earlier too. Therefore people can make some steps to avoid such disease to occur.

that's the general idea. improve detection to allow for quicker intervention. a lot of cancer wouldn't be fatal if detected on time.
You are absolutely right and people will pay a hell of a lot if they can help them to overcome cancer. The health industry is a big business.

Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: