Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.

In short term, anything could happen. But in long run, everything will depend upon the project's progress.

yes and so far iam very conviced of this project. its getting pretty much attention and this thread is flourishing. a lot of news already brought an article about this project and i even heard already people talking outside of this form about it. not to hype it but ...honestly...iam pretty hyped Cheesy
the project is valid, the team gave me a good impression, but in short time after end of ico the value of the token will goes down, then in the long term will go back to a value higher than that of the ico, i am convinced...

That will be because of bounty hunters dumping their tokens, almost every ico investors suffered from this and mostly token values recovered as far as i know(at least projects which i followed)

Well, not only bounty hunters can cause a dip. Also when the tokens in the private sale were much cheaper in comparison to the main-sale. Does anyone have the exact price per token for private and main-ICO?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:05:43 PM

13 days to pre ico. This is exciting.   20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens  sounds good ...

Nice idea to give away extra tokens to some lucky guys.

I never win this kind of things. But i will try my chance regardless of my past Smiley

I'm too unlucky with every lottery I entered in my lifetime, but I think this can be start of a new era about my luck in lotteries:) I'll definitely join.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.

In short term, anything could happen. But in long run, everything will depend upon the project's progress.
I'm just sure that due to the large bonuses at the beginning of sales, immediately after the end of the ICO and exit to the exchange, the token will lose very much in price. therefore, it is necessary to consider this project only as a long-term investment!

You can not be sure about this. If they show some development the pre-sale participants will not dump it to a cheap price if they know the value of it.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

Proper communication towards the community, steady growth of the company in employees, scheduled execution of the roadmap will prove the projects worth
There're many fact that can affect the project is such a long time so it's difficult to predict the future.

Nobody will ever know what can happen in time. But let's not forget it's a project the world needs. Even if it is a long-term one, I think health matters the most. I do not think he will have any impediment in doing it. Such projects have always been successful. Of course, it's hard work to do. The world will have to be informed about its evolution and all stages of the Roadmap will have to be respected at the set time.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

I saw in the white paper a section about improving the lives of cancer patients:

"special modules for patients with cancer, aimed at improving the quality of their lives."

How exactly will this be achieved?

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

Proper communication towards the community, steady growth of the company in employees, scheduled execution of the roadmap will prove the projects worth
There're many fact that can affect the project is such a long time so it's difficult to predict the future.

Nobody will ever know what can happen in time. But let's not forget it's a project the world needs. Even if it is a long-term one, I think health matters the most. I do not think he will have any impediment in doing it. Such projects have always been successful. Of course, it's hard work to do. The world will have to be informed about its evolution and all stages of the Roadmap will have to be respected at the set time.
You're right and this is the main reason why this project exists. People always needs medical attention
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.
(the transaction must be completed by April 30).
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

I saw in the white paper a section about improving the lives of cancer patients:

"special modules for patients with cancer, aimed at improving the quality of their lives."

That is something i would also like to know.
hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

Progress and the support of known people in the crypto space are needed for a project to be successful in the long run. I think you guys will achieve both.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

That is something i would also like to know.
I only know the treatment with cannabis, which can be very helpful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:33:13 PM

i think with high quality health and medical services, provided through advanced IT platform it has a bright future.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Progress and the support of known people in the crypto space are needed for a project to be successful in the long run. I think you guys will achieve both.
That would be great, in a project with that long roadmap constant news will also be necessary to keep people's attention.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

The pre ico is soon, less than 2 weeks, the lottery system to incentive participant is a good choice I think, systems like that usually have sucess with some ico. If some more hype come around ehf the ico could raised a nice amount I think.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

True, a really long roadmap, which I like. It's realistic!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and ML Eray Ozkural:
What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?

AI is making computers perform tasks that require intelligence, such as solving a math problem, or understanding a piece of text. There are many definitions of intelligence in the AI literature. Thinking or acting like human, or thinking or acting rationally, like Mr. Spock. AI spans the whole gamut of our mental faculties such as learning, perception, reasoning, planning, reflecting, language and behavior. There are many approaches in AI, such as symbolic, logical, Bayesian, neural, and evolutionary. On the other hand, machine learning is making models that fit the data. It helps us solve pattern recognition, perception problems, like in vision and speech recognition; statistical problems like classifying or clustering the data, predicting a variable, such as predicting stock movements. Neural networks, and in particular an advanced form of it we call deep learning has shown tremendous success, matching human level in image recognition, and provided new capabilities like style transfer. I think that most AI problems can be solved with machine learning. Deep learning has vastly improved speech recognition, synthesis, language understanding. We can use deep learning to reason, analogize, map questions to answers, and imagine. We have thus already started applying machine learning to solve many kinds of cognitive problems. Either deep learning or AGI methods will likely soon help us achieve human-level across all tasks. Machine learning can also be used to design autonomous or semi-autonomous robots that can adapt to the environment. A popular kind of machine learning application is automating labor such as trading, and legal search.

https://youtu.be/V5uJnwEBB4s

All the details are on the website https://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper https://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley

That is true, but that will make investors invest later, not at the beginning when they could put money in other projects and tokens with a shorter roadmap, anyway, regardless i am following this project.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley

That is true, but that will make investors invest later, not at the beginning when they could put money in other projects and tokens with a shorter roadmap, anyway, regardless i am following this project.
But to gain a maximum profit from ehealth it is better to participate on the private placement which will be ended at April 9th. We can get 50-70% bonus during that time with the min investment of 2 eth.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and ML Eray Ozkural:
What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?

AI is making computers perform tasks that require intelligence, such as solving a math problem, or understanding a piece of text. There are many definitions of intelligence in the AI literature. Thinking or acting like human, or thinking or acting rationally, like Mr. Spock. AI spans the whole gamut of our mental faculties such as learning, perception, reasoning, planning, reflecting, language and behavior. There are many approaches in AI, such as symbolic, logical, Bayesian, neural, and evolutionary. On the other hand, machine learning is making models that fit the data. It helps us solve pattern recognition, perception problems, like in vision and speech recognition; statistical problems like classifying or clustering the data, predicting a variable, such as predicting stock movements. Neural networks, and in particular an advanced form of it we call deep learning has shown tremendous success, matching human level in image recognition, and provided new capabilities like style transfer. I think that most AI problems can be solved with machine learning. Deep learning has vastly improved speech recognition, synthesis, language understanding. We can use deep learning to reason, analogize, map questions to answers, and imagine. We have thus already started applying machine learning to solve many kinds of cognitive problems. Either deep learning or AGI methods will likely soon help us achieve human-level across all tasks. Machine learning can also be used to design autonomous or semi-autonomous robots that can adapt to the environment. A popular kind of machine learning application is automating labor such as trading, and legal search.

https://youtu.be/V5uJnwEBB4s

All the details are on the website https://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper https://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

This is indeed quite an interesting and powerful subject in IT at the moment. Some tasks, in particular those required to recognize patterns i believe are just going to be performed by machine quite soon. As mentioned, in the feature we may not need lawyers anymore  Grin
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

I like the approach of this project, slow and long term vision. Will see good times ahead
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: