Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

It’s nice of the ehf team participate to another event, especially a forum about ico in Russia. It will continue to increase the visibility of ehf on the market and create some hype, it’s an important part of the communication management.

Maybe they will be able to come in contact with some new investors or make some new interesting contact/partnership. Anyway let's what is coming out of it
They've shown a great marketing progress and there are still around 2 months before the ICO. It will be a very great timing if the bullrun market is ongoing when the ICO starts.

that's my thinking as well. by the time the ICO starts, so will the bull run which would benefit the project greatly.

Bull market can surely help icos, yes, but ultimately i believe tjat what counts it's havimg a clear and well defined project to propose to the investors.
Giving an image of seriousness and showing good project planning is essential to attract investors.
I also like projects that present their product at various crypto conferences and events! Thus, the project deserves more confidence from investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

A good and unique project, which for a long time will not be equal in the cryptocurrency market.
Absolutely fantastic project, with enormous future.

Heard that that in every project . But the long roadmap is something different

I agree with you. But the road map is not an indicator either. The demand in the market and the trust of users are important.

Afaik, their presentation of roadmap is somewhat realistic even though it takes longer time than the average crypto project. I also think they've done it with good faith which is way much better that lying to the community and for that, they have my trust.

Yes, they are honest about the time line. This might prevent traders from investing but in the end the community will probably be more patient and interested in the project.
Research projects take usually a lot of time from the start to the results. If they didn't put on a realistic roadmap someone would realised and the consecuences would be worst.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

It’s nice of the ehf team participate to another event, especially a forum about ico in Russia. It will continue to increase the visibility of ehf on the market and create some hype, it’s an important part of the communication management.

Maybe they will be able to come in contact with some new investors or make some new interesting contact/partnership. Anyway let's what is coming out of it
They've shown a great marketing progress and there are still around 2 months before the ICO. It will be a very great timing if the bullrun market is ongoing when the ICO starts.

that's my thinking as well. by the time the ICO starts, so will the bull run which would benefit the project greatly.

Bull market can surely help icos, yes, but ultimately i believe tjat what counts it's havimg a clear and well defined project to propose to the investors.
Giving an image of seriousness and showing good project planning is essential to attract investors.
participate in many forums and conferences is an excellent publicity and bring so much visibility i hope the team will be able to attract new investors and make some good partnerships...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:07:51 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 04:25:29 PM by Frank37

A good and unique project, which for a long time will not be equal in the cryptocurrency market.

I agree with you. But the road map is not an indicator either. The demand in the market and the trust of users are important.

Afaik, their presentation of roadmap is somewhat realistic even though it takes longer time than the average crypto project. I also think they've done it with good faith which is way much better that lying to the community and for that, they have my trust.

Yes, they are honest about the time line. This might prevent traders from investing but in the end the community will probably be more patient and interested in the project.
Honesty is an important quality in crypto. To avoid that traders dont invest, they should define clear milestones.
The best motivation for investors is a coin which grows, when milestones are reached.
Then it is not so important how long the roadmap is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

Honesty is an important quality in crypto. To avoid that traders dont invest, they should define clear milestones.
The best motivation for investors is a coin which grows, when milestones are reached.

I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment. if the team is achieving their goal and hitting milestones , the interest and investment grows.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

You have had many jobs in recent times that have made us sleep for lack of support and communication, much activity and honesty in health and nowadays is in vain
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Healthy is a hard stuf and it requires time to be perfect. Steady development and good communication will take role in this type of project.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

You are right how important is honesty.

I saw many projects promised so much but didn't deliver anything years later.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

You are right how important is honesty.

I saw many projects promised so much but didn't deliver anything years later.

yeah, in time people will learn to understand them before its too late and they won't achieve what they planned in first place.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

That is a must. Without seriousness none project will gain attention from investors. The market condition is just another aspect and it less important compared to the seriousness from the team itself.

yes thats why i'm concerned they are shifting the ico. that just looks like a cashgrab and maybe scares of investors

I wouldn't go as far as calling it that. Many projects only have one source of income - the ICO. You have to make the most of this opportunity otherwise you will run out of funding later on.

100% agree, for some projects ICO is the only opportunity to force investors to talk about them

We need to increase the credibility of the project, and for this we need to attract famous people to the team.

Famous people don't have anything to do with credibility. Credibility is all about the team and them reaching milestones on times and working on the project the best they can. Famous people are just for marketing, for awareness.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

That is a must. Without seriousness none project will gain attention from investors. The market condition is just another aspect and it less important compared to the seriousness from the team itself.

yes thats why i'm concerned they are shifting the ico. that just looks like a cashgrab and maybe scares of investors

I wouldn't go as far as calling it that. Many projects only have one source of income - the ICO. You have to make the most of this opportunity otherwise you will run out of funding later on.

100% agree, for some projects ICO is the only opportunity to force investors to talk about them

We need to increase the credibility of the project, and for this we need to attract famous people to the team.

Famous people don't have anything to do with credibility. Credibility is all about the team and them reaching milestones on times and working on the project the best they can. Famous people are just for marketing, for awareness.
Involving famous people would probably result indirectly to higher level of credibility, but they are really better for marketing and advertising purposes.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

we have seen what happened to centra with their infamous person aka the boxer

people invested like dumb and got scammed hard.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

another bull run started today, i guess, when this keeps on going, we are over the depression finally ^^ good times for ehealth Smiley

well 300bucks up yeah. i hope it keeps continuing but iam very doubtful that btc will go above 10k again

Most likely it will go above 10k again at some point, the questions is when.
But when BTC going sideways thats the time for Altcoin bullrun and i think thats the best time for ICO to gather money. Hopefully it will happen in May.

Wow, what days we had. Am curious if this trend continues

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

i bet that we will see a new bull run starting by may.

every year the same shit happened and crypto is now the best place to earn money fast Smiley much better than stockmarkets Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

every year the same shit happened and crypto is now the best place to earn money fast Smiley much better than stockmarkets Smiley
Yes, we will see a bull run.  Grin
Every year? There were not so much bullruns like in the last year.
But we are all early birds and yes its therefore the best place to earn money in a short time.
Let the may coming. Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

But we are all early birds and yes its therefore the best place to earn money in a short time.

After this devastating first quarter of the year we are deserving a new bull run  Grin Right now it's looking pretty good, hope the trend can continue.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

After this devastating first quarter of the year we are deserving a new bull run  Grin Right now it's looking pretty good, hope the trend can continue.

I just wish that these bull runs would last as long as bear trends, I feel we don't have enough bearish market trends. Having my fingers crossed for May and summer  Cool

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

I just wish that these bull runs would last as long as bear trends, I feel we don't have enough bearish market trends. Having my fingers crossed for May and summer  Cool

I would wish that we see a more organic growth instead of this baseless pumping of shitcoins that happened in Dec/January.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

I would wish that we see a more organic growth instead of this baseless pumping of shitcoins that happened in Dec/January.
There comes a time when people will see that most coins aren't needed and more than half will disappear.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

Guys you should really update your photos on the first page. You look like an abandoned project.

Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: