Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.

In short term, anything could happen. But in long run, everything will depend upon the project's progress.

seeing that bitcoin is still suffering and is targeted to go down, it will surely kill on his way down more and more altcoins/tokens. therefore, i think that the ehealth tokens could be less worth than during the ico, when they hit the exchanges.

unfortunatelly that's probably true, considering the market conditions. however if the market recovers that may mean great gains in the future.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

13 days to pre ico. This is exciting.   20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens  sounds good ...
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.

In short term, anything could happen. But in long run, everything will depend upon the project's progress.

seeing that bitcoin is still suffering and is targeted to go down, it will surely kill on his way down more and more altcoins/tokens. therefore, i think that the ehealth tokens could be less worth than during the ico, when they hit the exchanges.

unfortunatelly that's probably true, considering the market conditions. however if the market recovers that may mean great gains in the future.

well, welcome to the depression happened like in 2014, but i hope that its not such a long period like last time, since bitcoin has now worldwide more media awareness Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

13 days to pre ico. This is exciting.   20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens  sounds good ...

Nice idea to give away extra tokens to some lucky guys.
aveon

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

well, welcome to the depression happened like in 2014, but i hope that its not such a long period like last time, since bitcoin has now worldwide more media awareness Smiley
Everything will be fine, but no one knows when it happens. I think the BTC will go up the moment everyone stops asking when will it happen)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

It is excellent the initiative of continuous interaction of Time with the Community, and currently, each reward program made for the Community and increased knowledge of the project is valid and very productive
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

It is excellent the initiative of continuous interaction of Time with the Community, and currently, each reward program made for the Community and increased knowledge of the project is valid and very productive

Is there a minimum investment you have to do to take part in this competition to win these tokens or will everyone who invests in the pre-ICO automatically participate?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Is there a minimum investment you have to do to take part in this competition to win these tokens or will everyone who invests in the pre-ICO automatically participate?

If they are randomly selected, then probably everyone who invested can participate. Great idea, by the way, to have this kind of a promotion.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

If they are randomly selected, then probably everyone who invested can participate. Great idea, by the way, to have this kind of a promotion.

Yes, if all participants will have the same chance to be selected as the winner, there will be more people to come to participate on the pre ico stage. The price for each token will around 0.006 eth during the pre ico if I am not mistakenly read.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Depression for new people actually, but not for long holder from a few years ago, profit is still profit.
ETH is going down too, probably some of the ETH holders will consider to invest some of their ETH in ICOs.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

Everything will be fine, but no one knows when it happens. I think the BTC will go up the moment everyone stops asking when will it happen)
Hey a very taoistic way of thinking  Smiley but you could be right, together with the hope to win always comes the fear to loose.
If everyone stops asking when will it happen, the emotions cooled down enough, that a little shake or bad news not cause a big dip like now.
So lets looking forward to the next bull run.  Grin
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

Depression for new people actually, but not for long holder from a few years ago, profit is still profit.
ETH is going down too, probably some of the ETH holders will consider to invest some of their ETH in ICOs.
Not good that ETH is not stable. In the past this was a good crypto currency tu invest. Good for both sites.
aveon

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

Hey a very taoistic way of thinking  Smiley but you could be right, together with the hope to win always comes the fear to loose.
If everyone stops asking when will it happen, the emotions cooled down enough, that a little shake or bad news not cause a big dip like now.
So lets looking forward to the next bull run.  Grin
Well, I've been ready to get off to an early start a long time ago. I need just patience to await and I think I'll manage to do that.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

Proper communication towards the community, steady growth of the company in employees, scheduled execution of the roadmap will prove the projects worth

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

Proper communication towards the community, steady growth of the company in employees, scheduled execution of the roadmap will prove the projects worth
There're many fact that can affect the project is such a long time so it's difficult to predict the future.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

yes and so far iam very conviced of this project. its getting pretty much attention and this thread is flourishing. a lot of news already brought an article about this project and i even heard already people talking outside of this form about it. not to hype it but ...honestly...iam pretty hyped Cheesy
the project is valid, the team gave me a good impression, but in short time after end of ico the value of the token will goes down, then in the long term will go back to a value higher than that of the ico, i am convinced...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

Some of u are blaming getting older for overpopulation and yes of course it adds up but u should also look at the fertility rate. In Niger women have 7 children, in Macao only 1. Half of the world's population growth will be in Africa. Should we stop living healthy and die sooner because the birth rate elsewhere is out of control? No, it's better to improve living conditions, maybe have some birth control, so the population growth goes down.

At the current state there will be never something like birth control out of different reasons. China tried it and failed with it. Reason? People wanted more children, or wanted to get a son instead of a daughter so they killed sometimes their daughters after birth or other things.
I also assume that it is hard to make something like birth control because how do you want to control it? And when someone has more children how do you want to punish them? Prison? A fine?

Humanity in a whole is too stupid to see their own mistakes and problems until it is too late.

Overpopulation is a myth look at all the free space jungle you can go farm and live.  It is a political agenda. More birth = more population = more use of Ehealth product
You are very categorical in this matter. I'm sure you're not going to live in a jungle where there's no Internet or electricity. So do not underestimate the problem of overcrowded planet!

Have you been in Africa? There is no residential internet but everyone has more than 1 cell phone with internet on it..
What Africa are you talking about? About the desert or specific countries and cities?? Africa is a continent! There is no Internet or cellular connection in the Himalayas! But no one lives there. The same thing in deserts. Or do you mean the tribes that live in the bungals? So maybe we should make their life civil at first.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

yes and so far iam very conviced of this project. its getting pretty much attention and this thread is flourishing. a lot of news already brought an article about this project and i even heard already people talking outside of this form about it. not to hype it but ...honestly...iam pretty hyped Cheesy
the project is valid, the team gave me a good impression, but in short time after end of ico the value of the token will goes down, then in the long term will go back to a value higher than that of the ico, i am convinced...

That will be because of bounty hunters dumping their tokens, almost every ico investors suffered from this and mostly token values recovered as far as i know(at least projects which i followed)

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:16 PM

I'm just sure that due to the large bonuses at the beginning of sales, immediately after the end of the ICO and exit to the exchange, the token will lose very much in price. therefore, it is necessary to consider this project only as a long-term investment!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Nice idea to give away extra tokens to some lucky guys.

I never win this kind of things. But i will try my chance regardless of my past Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: