Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

I think its a good strategic decision to extend the ICO in order to accommodate more prospective investors to participate in it given that the crypto market is not quite good right now.

Their sale started 1st of December, so I believe everybody who wanted to invest already invested, pretty much. However, it's true markets are not in their best state right now, but devs could've made an announcement why they decided to postpone the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Can just agree. For a normal ICO I would disagree about extending the private sale or ICO but for eHealth the private Sale is probably one of the most important stages. And under the current circumstances it is quite hard to raise money, so it is maybe a good decision.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

Can just agree. For a normal ICO I would disagree about extending the private sale or ICO but for eHealth the private Sale is probably one of the most important stages. And under the current circumstances it is quite hard to raise money, so it is maybe a good decision.
I'd say the things that you told about would go if the private sale is correctly organized. I have seen once such sale that collected next to nothing.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development and Longevity Keith Comito:
What about medicine in the future?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/gYq4fInf6rA
They just can't create good videos, where is HI, I AM KEITH FROM bla-bla-bla. However, this one is better than the previous one, quite informative, and no horrible accent

Many member of the team are not primarily english speaking, cannot expect everybody to speak Oxford english, nevertheless its clear what they say  Smiley
Time Ehealth seems to collect Members and Advisors around the world, this will allow them to gain space in these in new steps, some videos seem to be made by these Members and they greatly dominate the product of the project
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

I think its a good strategic decision to extend the ICO in order to accommodate more prospective investors to participate in it given that the crypto market is not quite good right now.

Their sale started 1st of December, so I believe everybody who wanted to invest already invested, pretty much. However, it's true markets are not in their best state right now, but devs could've made an announcement why they decided to postpone the end.

Unfortunately many ICO's struggle with the current bear market, especially the ones where the investment is locked in USD

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Unfortunately many ICO's struggle with the current bear market, especially the ones where the investment is locked in USD

Yes, I recently read that for the first time in 6 months or so the amount of money invested in ICOs has declined. The biggest hype seems to be over. That makes it harder for all projects.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Yes, I recently read that for the first time in 6 months or so the amount of money invested in ICOs has declined. The biggest hype seems to be over. That makes it harder for all projects.

It really seems like the interest in ICO is declining. Some projects even decide against a tokensale and give the tokens away for free to the community.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:43:05 PM

This does not surprise me, because many cryptotraders are invested in some coins and are in loss now and have no more money for new ICO's.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

btc raises and markets are green. Good time for invest in EHF?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

btc raises and markets are green. Good time for invest in EHF?

Still there is not a green light for crypto yet but it is better time for invest in ehf comparing to last week.

I hope we go in a bullish market soon.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

I think after G20 better days are coming for cryptocurrencies, hopefully we will recover our losses and invest in ICOs again. If some recovery will occur, ICOs will raise more money.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

I think after G20 better days are coming for cryptocurrencies, hopefully we will recover our losses and invest in ICOs again. If some recovery will occur, ICOs will raise more money.

the bull market should've started by now. i'm surprised the downfall lasted this long.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

the bull market should've started by now. i'm surprised the downfall lasted this long.

All the indicators are showing signs of recovery, i hope that recovery process will continue in the near future to cover our losses.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Daria Khaltourina on the Undoing Aging 2018
Adding Aging to the ICD + EHF Brief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_A7CZ4sWNk
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

Daria Khaltourina on the Undoing Aging 2018
Adding Aging to the ICD + EHF Brief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_A7CZ4sWNk
Wow, great presentation! Who knows where this event was held ? In any case- thanks for sharing, it's informative!
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

buy and hodl for long term. people going for short term wont make much of it imo ><
I think that there are people who expect to dump your coins right after ICO. Usually the value of coins increases after entering the stock exchange.

At the moment there is no "usually" in crypto.
Sometimes its better now to wait for exchange, when bounty hunters dump their coins.
Also their are many ICOs which expose themself as a scam.

In the first days after entering the stock exchange, the price falls sharply due to bounty hunters and at this point it is very profitable to buy more coins. I do this quite often.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

then they extended the private sell until 9 april ​​and it was certainly a strategic move, perhaps dictated by the low value/volumes of the market and maybe the low investments received so far?...
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

buy and hodl for long term. people going for short term wont make much of it imo ><
I think that there are people who expect to dump your coins right after ICO. Usually the value of coins increases after entering the stock exchange.

Sometimes its better now to wait for exchange, when bounty hunters dump their coins.

In the first days after entering the stock exchange, the price falls sharply due to bounty hunters and at this point it is very profitable to buy more coins. I do this quite often.

I do that too. For short term investments thats pretty valuable but on long term invests, i dont think the price will ever go below ico-phase.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

then they extended the private sell until 9 april ​​and it was certainly a strategic move, perhaps dictated by the low value/volumes of the market and maybe the low investments received so far?...

If the market changes and starts to raise again the difference between extending the ICO and not could be huge.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

They can vest bounty payout or delay it to prevent sudden dumps of price
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: