Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

Cheesy uhm...anyone looked at the first page in the last hours?
looks like the uploaded images got deleted. I guess they just "timed out" on a free account which was used to host the images.
This was also my first thought, but,
postimg.org changed only their domain.

"postimg.ORG domain is locked by Registry, no prior notice.
While we hope to resolve the issue, we chose postimg.CC as our new home.
Please update codes embedded in your websites."

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

looks like the uploaded images got deleted. I guess they just "timed out" on a free account which was used to host the images.
This was also my first thought, but,
postimg.org changed only their domain.

"postimg.ORG domain is locked by Registry, no prior notice.
While we hope to resolve the issue, we chose postimg.CC as our new home.
Please update codes embedded in your websites."

That is quite annoying lol Hope they fix this issue fast  Roll Eyes
Anyways, the website is of course not affected so that people can still get informations there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

It seems the market is holding up at the current level after all, probably it's too early to say but moving the presale in in May could be a good thing after all.

Finally some good news! I'm looking at coinmarketcap and it's all green. Hope the trend stays, slowly but surely.

yep, better get some cheap coins right now to invest in may ^^ this could be a bargain atm! glad i bought a lot Smiley hrrrrrr
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

It seems the market is holding up at the current level after all, probably it's too early to say but moving the presale in in May could be a good thing after all.

Finally some good news! I'm looking at coinmarketcap and it's all green. Hope the trend stays, slowly but surely.

Yeah, after a long time there's some green color to see but not sure for how long the bulls will be able to hold.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

Yeah, after a long time there's some green color to see but not sure for how long the bulls will be able to hold.
Right, patience, patience, and patience again! The ones who are patient enough can survive in this harsh market. The rest had already left the ship...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Right, patience, patience, and patience again! The ones who are patient enough can survive in this harsh market. The rest had already left the ship...

If the trend continues it was a good decision to postpone. Nobody expected a comeback like this.  Cheesy
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

I am hopeful that the current market trend right now will have a very positive impact of EHF ICO. Investors are into ICO's again! Smiley

but the current rise of bitcoin could also be a sheme to trigger the bots on all exchanges, so the mtgox holder of 180k bitcoin can sell off more Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

I am hopeful that the current market trend right now will have a very positive impact of EHF ICO. Investors are into ICO's again! Smiley

but the current rise of bitcoin could also be a sheme to trigger the bots on all exchanges, so the mtgox holder of 180k bitcoin can sell off more Smiley

180k btc is huge and they can ruin the market at any time. But lets hope they won't do it in the near future. I am still hope that the good ICO's time come back again including ehealth project.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

It is really a shame what is happening with mtgox.

It is a disgrace really.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

let's not be pessimistic. this has been a bear market for tool long.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Now I can say for sure - the market started moving towards recovery, I think in a week or two, the prices for BTC and ETH will be restored as it was in January 2018.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

Now I can say for sure - the market started moving towards recovery, I think in a week or two, the prices for BTC and ETH will be restored as it was in January 2018.

That it's a bit optimistic, i think will take more time to reach those levels if the market is going to grow in a healty way, meaning no massive speculation. Otherwise we will be back down in no time.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

That it's a bit optimistic, i think will take more time to reach those levels if the market is going to grow in a healty way, meaning no massive speculation. Otherwise we will be back down in no time.

I agree. Let's climb back slow and steady otherwise the next crash will be even harder.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:42:44 PM

Yes, lets to think positively. The current price increase is already give a good passion for us. Wish it will continue to rise and ehealth project can get success!
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

180k btc is huge and they can ruin the market at any time. But lets hope they won't do it in the near future. I am still hope that the good ICO's time come back again including ehealth project.
If they are clever and I think they are, they wont ruin the market. They can sell little portions without crashing BTC and nobody would recognize it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

yep, better get some cheap coins right now to invest in may ^^ this could be a bargain atm! glad i bought a lot Smiley hrrrrrr
Alts already going up now. Let's look how the market moves in the next days. This current bear market was very bad for ICOs and hardly any ICO hit their hard cap.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

I agree. Let's climb back slow and steady otherwise the next crash will be even harder.

The falls are still really unavoidable in the face of rumors and other unfortunate situations, but I believe that with each ascent we will achieve higher and longer peaks, I hope this is the scenario of the arrival of Ehealth
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

The community here at bitcointalk is very active but your telegram channel lacks a bit of active community conversation. I hope it gets better until the ICO.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

The falls are still really unavoidable in the face of rumors and other unfortunate situations, but I believe that with each ascent we will achieve higher and longer peaks, I hope this is the scenario of the arrival of Ehealth

If they ruin the market, what I do not think they will do, can lead to the end of the crypto era. This sudden drop has misled many people. They are more detained to invest, and if it falls even more and will not let it go back, I think the world will start easily avoiding the crypto economy.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

This is not solid for a company with such plans... I'm a little discouraged, could go more efficiently.

Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: