Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

True, a really long roadmap, which I like. It's realistic!

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley

I like the approach of this project, slow and long term vision. Will see good times ahead
This is how most projects should act. EHF has always given a very high professional feeling.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

I just saw Eray Ozkural  is in the telegram channel and is offering to answer question in there for who is interested, cool  Cheesy

Thanks for sharing. I would be glad to answer any queries about our plans for AI technology here.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

I just saw Eray Ozkural  is in the telegram channel and is offering to answer question in there for who is interested, cool  Cheesy

Thanks for sharing. I would be glad to answer any queries about our plans for AI technology here.

can some of you guys that are on telegram try to post some Q&A's here?

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

that would be great and maybe bring more attention to the telegram group
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

I just saw Eray Ozkural  is in the telegram channel and is offering to answer question in there for who is interested, cool  Cheesy

Good idea, but maybe eHeath topic starter can also do this, because maybe they have the questions already collected in their emails etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and ML Eray Ozkural:
What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?

AI is making computers perform tasks that require intelligence, such as solving a math problem, or understanding a piece of text. There are many definitions of intelligence in the AI literature. Thinking or acting like human, or thinking or acting rationally, like Mr. Spock. AI spans the whole gamut of our mental faculties such as learning, perception, reasoning, planning, reflecting, language and behavior. There are many approaches in AI, such as symbolic, logical, Bayesian, neural, and evolutionary. On the other hand, machine learning is making models that fit the data. It helps us solve pattern recognition, perception problems, like in vision and speech recognition; statistical problems like classifying or clustering the data, predicting a variable, such as predicting stock movements. Neural networks, and in particular an advanced form of it we call deep learning has shown tremendous success, matching human level in image recognition, and provided new capabilities like style transfer. I think that most AI problems can be solved with machine learning. Deep learning has vastly improved speech recognition, synthesis, language understanding. We can use deep learning to reason, analogize, map questions to answers, and imagine. We have thus already started applying machine learning to solve many kinds of cognitive problems. Either deep learning or AGI methods will likely soon help us achieve human-level across all tasks. Machine learning can also be used to design autonomous or semi-autonomous robots that can adapt to the environment. A popular kind of machine learning application is automating labor such as trading, and legal search.

https://youtu.be/V5uJnwEBB4s

All the details are on the website https://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper https://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

This is indeed quite an interesting and powerful subject in IT at the moment. Some tasks, in particular those required to recognize patterns i believe are just going to be performed by machine quite soon. As mentioned, in the feature we may not need lawyers anymore  Grin

This is really a useful project, I think it will be in demand. I wish I had seen it before. Tell me, when will the MVP be ready?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

I just saw Eray Ozkural  is in the telegram channel and is offering to answer question in there for who is interested, cool  Cheesy

Good idea, but maybe eHeath topic starter can also do this, because maybe they have the questions already collected in their emails etc.

Yes, good idea. It's hard to follow Telegram chats with thousands of members.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

Hi everyone!

AI is making computers perform tasks that require intelligence, such as solving a math problem, or understanding a piece of text. There are many definitions of intelligence in the AI literature. Thinking or acting like human, or thinking or acting rationally, like Mr. Spock. AI spans the whole gamut of our mental faculties such as learning, perception, reasoning, planning, reflecting, language and behavior. There are many approaches in AI, such as symbolic, logical, Bayesian, neural, and evolutionary. On the other hand, machine learning is making models that fit the data. It helps us solve pattern recognition, perception problems, like in vision and speech recognition; statistical problems like classifying or clustering the data, predicting a variable, such as predicting stock movements. Neural networks, and in particular an advanced form of it we call deep learning has shown tremendous success, matching human level in image recognition, and provided new capabilities like style transfer. I think that most AI problems can be solved with machine learning. Deep learning has vastly improved speech recognition, synthesis, language understanding. We can use deep learning to reason, analogize, map questions to answers, and imagine. We have thus already started applying machine learning to solve many kinds of cognitive problems. Either deep learning or AGI methods will likely soon help us achieve human-level across all tasks. Machine learning can also be used to design autonomous or semi-autonomous robots that can adapt to the environment. A popular kind of machine learning application is automating labor such as trading, and legal search.

All the details are on the website https://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper https://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

This is indeed quite an interesting and powerful subject in IT at the moment. Some tasks, in particular those required to recognize patterns i believe are just going to be performed by machine quite soon. As mentioned, in the feature we may not need lawyers anymore  Grin

This is really a useful project, I think it will be in demand. I wish I had seen it before. Tell me, when will the MVP be ready?

Health industry is a very big business and many projects, products and services are dedicated to it including EHF. Beta version will be released by 2021. So I guess MVP will follow afterwards.
ndogsemut

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

It's an interesting project then. Do you apply blockchain technology in health issue?
I hope it could be bigger
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

With enough funding it would be good to set up Ehealth hostpital somewhere or research center
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

True, a really long roadmap, which I like. It's realistic!

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley

That is true, but that will make investors invest later, not at the beginning when they could put money in other projects and tokens with a shorter roadmap, anyway, regardless i am following this project.

That's the nature of investment, the earlier you invest, the higher risk you take, but at the same time, the higher reward you can get in the future. There's always some risk involved. Anyway, there are more stages coming, you we can still invest. I believe this project has a lot of potential, hence the rewards should be good.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

It's an interesting project then. Do you apply blockchain technology in health issue?
I hope it could be bigger

Yes, the health industry is a perfect fit for blockchain. And they are trying to achieve this.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

I just checked it and there is still no important/big question there, just about ICO date, minimum investment, etc.
Btw, whitelist is already live https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

I just checked it and there is still no important/big question there, just about ICO date, minimum investment, etc.

Do we know when investors will get the coin?
Probably after 30th April but is there an exact date/release or is there no information about this yet?
Axcel-m

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

Hi everyone!

Health industry is a very big business and many projects, products and services are dedicated to it including EHF. Beta version will be released by 2021. So I guess MVP will follow afterwards.
Beta in 2021. Still a long roadmap but a topic with much potental. Hope the investors also realize this and will do the long term invest.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

Probably after 30th April but is there an exact date/release or is there no information about this yet?

I'm curious as well, want to see how well it performs in the market.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

I'm curious as well, want to see how well it performs in the market.

It will be interesting to see how the token performs over time when the milestones of the road map will be reached.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Hi everyone!

Beta in 2021. Still a long roadmap but a topic with much potental. Hope the investors also realize this and will do the long term invest.

Well, everyone who invests here should be aware of the long roadmap, otherwise it is his own fault as an investor. Never invest something without at least made some minimum research about the project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Maybe after ICO round 1 over which will be at July 2018. But tbh I don't know exactly when investors will get their tokens.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Maybe after ICO round 1 over which will be at July 2018. But tbh I don't know exactly when investors will get their tokens.

I don't know it exactly neither but I think they will get it after the rounds of investments or even directly per smart contract?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: