Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

in fact, perhaps the team should be a little more active on btk as well as on other channels (telegram), with the market that perhaps stabilizesi think ico will receive large investments and the hard cap is possible to reach...

I wonder what happend. In the beginning they were quite active.

Must be busy riding the bull market. Every project has a silent moment in my observation.

It seems it may turning to a bull market again. Just wait couple of days to be sure.

this is a long project , there will be time for communication. don't get impatient.

Frankly, communication is very important at every project's stages to gain interest from many people moreover in this recent market condition where there are many doubts in regards with cryptos.

Is true there should be a weekly update where the team reports what they have been working on and they are doing in general.

i am also missing an weekly update and hope that they hire or have an community manager in the future to update us on things they do more frequently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

Is there a figure on the number of white listed participants for the Pre-ICO? I hope they will show it before it starts less than 21 days from now.

Why are you interested in such a number? I think they will accept everyone who applies for the whitelist.
Showing it can create a FOMO actually, but i dont think this is an important thing to do if they can/want to focus to another thing, in this case theyre working on the MVP and people are waiting for it.
In my opinion a progress bar while the ICO is running can create FOMO, but often projects arent aware of this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

naaaaah, i wouldnt say that it would create fomo on a progress bar, infact, this would show everyone how many people have already contributed and that the project is worth to invest on it.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Is there a figure on the number of white listed participants for the Pre-ICO? I hope they will show it before it starts less than 21 days from now.

Why are you interested in such a number? I think they will accept everyone who applies for the whitelist.
Showing it can create a FOMO actually, but i dont think this is an important thing to do if they can/want to focus to another thing, in this case theyre working on the MVP and people are waiting for it.
In my opinion a progress bar while the ICO is running can create FOMO, but often projects arent aware of this.

Well its a good indicator and will serve as a benchmark on the project's investment viability, I mean investors feel more secure knowing that they are not the only one who have invested in a particular project. Smiley

A progress bar can also have the opposite effect. If there's no big increases in sales and the bar doesn't move much people become afraid and new investors could decide not to invest.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Well its a good indicator and will serve as a benchmark on the project's investment viability, I mean investors feel more secure knowing that they are not the only one who have invested in a particular project. Smiley

A progress bar can also have the opposite effect. If there's no big increases in sales and the bar doesn't move much people become afraid and new investors could decide not to invest.
I have never realized about that, maybe I'm very optimistic but indeed if the results are not good that can scare people.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

I have never realized about that, maybe I'm very optimistic but indeed if the results are not good that can scare people.

With or withiut progress bar there will be a risk to take. But for me, progress bar is a good way to give investors a honest report.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

in fact, perhaps the team should be a little more active on btk as well as on other channels (telegram), with the market that perhaps stabilizesi think ico will receive large investments and the hard cap is possible to reach...

Must be busy riding the bull market. Every project has a silent moment in my observation.

It seems it may turning to a bull market again. Just wait couple of days to be sure.

this is a long project , there will be time for communication. don't get impatient.

Frankly, communication is very important at every project's stages to gain interest from many people moreover in this recent market condition where there are many doubts in regards with cryptos.

Is true there should be a weekly update where the team reports what they have been working on and they are doing in general.

i am also missing an weekly update and hope that they hire or have an community manager in the future to update us on things they do more frequently.

I think they are loaded with the promoting and marketing project in other areas, but they'll show the attention community needs eventually.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

This project look like a great project. I want to promote your project on YouTube. You want to promote this project on YouTube??
The Team actually make the auto promotion in YouTube. And already exist various videos in the platform. But a campaign will be very interest to your progress and our to
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

I think they are loaded with the promoting and marketing project in other areas, but they'll show the attention community needs eventually.

I do not think we should doubt about it. So far she has been doing pretty well with communication. When they had important information, they did not hesitate to share with us. They also keep in touch with us with a variety of videos on YouTube.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

The communication is not that bad they publish videos from time to time but of course they could improve it.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

The communication is not that bad they publish videos from time to time but of course they could improve it.

I agree, comparing some of the projects i am following right now, ehealth's communication is besting almost everyone of them.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

THey have a very long roadmap and of course they cant update us several times per weeks for years.
They should concentrate on the important times and one of this time is now and in the next weeks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

The Pre-Ico starts in 20 days, the whitelist can you found here. https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

maybe you're right so far they have been active and have also posted videos on youtbe, perhaps simply for the moment there are no relevant news,however, weekly updates would be welcome...
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

it looks like this, so far they have always been very active, you can see that on the youtube and twitter channel,
furthermore the pre-ico hasn't started yet and maybe they are still saving some good news.  Smiley
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

Well, if a project doesn't want to put up a counter because they fear it could scare potential investors away when they see that no money comes in, that just shows that the team doesn't really believe in its own project. A team should be convinced that they raise good money and should make the funding process as transparent as possible and not holding back information.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

20 days left for pre-ico and it seems market is recovering.

Timing looks good for ehealth first.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

I am always surprised to realize that we are in the future. eHealth is the future if they achieve their goals ; the future, why ? Just the concept is very interesting because they create an ecosystem around the health. What's matters is our heatlh but also the way doctors have access to our datas, the organisation in this sector...... It's gonna be hard to create this ecosystem because there are many differents aspects to control. eHealth will have to work very hard but i heard that nothing was impossible so... Smiley
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

I am always surprised to realize that we are in the future. eHealth is the future if they achieve their goals ; the future, why ? Just the concept is very interesting because they create an ecosystem around the health. What's matters is our heatlh but also the way doctors have access to our datas, the organisation in this sector...... It's gonna be hard to create this ecosystem because there are many differents aspects to control. eHealth will have to work very hard but i heard that nothing was impossible so... Smiley
Gosh, the future's already comin'! I really believe in Ehealth as the proj to be able to make the wildest health-related dreams to come true
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

Yes pre ico is near, 20 days to wait for the start. With the actual restart of the market maybe it can profit to ehf and they will be able’ to raise a nice amount. They already have some fund with the private sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: