Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Much past information has you cited Aubrey de Gray for his work and support for Ehealth, he works individually as a counselor and Doctor, or the entire Matuselah Foundation, composed of the same, will provide such support?
He's just an advisor on this project's team, they said it a few weeks ago in the telegram group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:48:27 AM

Much past information has you cited Aubrey de Gray for his work and support for Ehealth, he works individually as a counselor and Doctor, or the entire Matuselah Foundation, composed of the same, will provide such support?
He's just an advisor on this project's team, they said it a few weeks ago in the telegram group.

I think he is going to play a big role in the end as eHealth will focus in longevity. Maybe there will be more detail coming abou his direct contribution to the project.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

The price is still good even on the pre ico, don’t remember how much was during the private sale but I think if you have hope in a project pre ico is also a good moment to invest. Just need to have a long term vision on a project and some confidence about the potential.

People use to get confidence from presale raised, now they look at private sale. How the market has evolved
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

if we had a little lucky, the bull market will starts again after the Token sale.  Smiley

We are all hope that the bullish will come again as soon as possible. Therefore ICO's will have their passion again.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

What a difficult time to be running an ICO. Investors are not wanting to lose out because ETH is so low. A good project will make up for that though.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

What a difficult time to be running an ICO. Investors are not wanting to lose out because ETH is so low. A good project will make up for that though.
Thats true, even if the bull market comes back, many investors will want to invest in the rising coins instead of ICO's, so its not so easy at the moment for new projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Thats true, even if the bull market comes back, many investors will want to invest in the rising coins instead of ICO's, so its not so easy at the moment for new projects.
I agree those are hard days for ICO's but I think that good projects like this will make it because they are a good opportunity to make money.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

I agree those are hard days for ICO's but I think that good projects like this will make it because they are a good opportunity to make money.

this one I think will be successful, even with the long road map. I hope the market swings back soon though.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

this one I think will be successful, even with the long road map. I hope the market swings back soon though.

I hope the EHF project does not suffer too much from this market. Its a great project, would be a shame if the "financial" part breaks down
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

I think he is going to play a big role in the end as eHealth will focus in longevity. Maybe there will be more detail coming abou his direct contribution to the project.
Probably that is the reason because she has been involved in the project because is something in what she has a lot of interest.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

The decision to postponed the pre ico is not the bad, the market is a bit hard these days and maybe wait a bit more will be better for a good start. Also now we have the smart contract code, so more transparency for investors.

The question is, what will happen if the market drop even deeper or doesn't change to the expected state? Will they postponed again or cancel the project?

I think the best thing to do is wait a bit and launch anyway. if the market recovers, then the ETH they've raised will be worth even more.
That's the key. Even if they don't raise a big amount now maybe in a few months the price of the ETH will rise and then become a big amount.

Why do we think bitcoin price as 20k ? Right now Bitcoin is at its real value, move on

Because, when I would ask 100 people randomly in the bus or on the street, there would be 1 or 2 people who are owning crypto.
It was the same with the Internet and with mobilephones, today everybody has Internet and mobilephone.
If every second will use crypto, we will see BTC over 20k and further.
So its real value is there where it is now, but we are only at the beginning, all early birds yet, we will see far more.

I share same thought about crypto.

But 20k is very cheap for such a transition. If crypto and bitcoin become like internet and mobilephones you can expect 7 figures for just a bitcoin.

I am not so sure. Bitcoin is not like the internet. the blockchain technology is what is compareble to the internet as it's basis. Bitcoin is just like one of the early companies on it like one of the early companies which build something through the internet. So it can be worth a lot in the future, but it could also become totally worthless, as it is not the thing you need to use. There are other coins which are better and cheaper to use, at some point maybe people will use it instead. Like people are using Google today and not Yahoo or so.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:30 AM

The decision to postponed the pre ico is not the bad, the market is a bit hard these days and maybe wait a bit more will be better for a good start. Also now we have the smart contract code, so more transparency for investors.

The question is, what will happen if the market drop even deeper or doesn't change to the expected state? Will they postponed again or cancel the project?

I think the best thing to do is wait a bit and launch anyway. if the market recovers, then the ETH they've raised will be worth even more.
That's the key. Even if they don't raise a big amount now maybe in a few months the price of the ETH will rise and then become a big amount.

Why do we think bitcoin price as 20k ? Right now Bitcoin is at its real value, move on

Because, when I would ask 100 people randomly in the bus or on the street, there would be 1 or 2 people who are owning crypto.
It was the same with the Internet and with mobilephones, today everybody has Internet and mobilephone.
So its real value is there where it is now, but we are only at the beginning, all early birds yet, we will see far more.

But 20k is very cheap for such a transition. If crypto and bitcoin become like internet and mobilephones you can expect 7 figures for just a bitcoin.

I am not so sure. Bitcoin is not like the internet. the blockchain technology is what is compareble to the internet as it's basis. Bitcoin is just like one of the early companies on it like one of the early companies which build something through the internet. So it can be worth a lot in the future, but it could also become totally worthless, as it is not the thing you need to use. There are other coins which are better and cheaper to use, at some point maybe people will use it instead. Like people are using Google today and not Yahoo or so.

Bitcoin is not like the internet, Bitcoin is like torrent if you think about it
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

Probably that is the reason because she has been involved in the project because is something in what she has a lot of interest.
No she is not involved and she has no interest ... because she is a he.  Wink
You should look his videos, they are interesting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

Bitcoin is not like the internet, Bitcoin is like torrent if you think about it

in a few years, something will come in replacement for fiat money. They just need to find a method to make it safe. Might be a bit of a conspiracy theory but thats why you have stuff like NFC in your phones now. We already have the devices to only pay digitally, now it just needs a crysis for the banks to abandon fiat money and replace it with a new currency.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I knew it, almost every project now decides to postpone a sale due to market conditions and I can't blame them. But hey, good news is we gonna get an MVP before the ICO, which is pretty great.

yeah, according to me it's a wise decision to postpone the ICO for now until there is some positive news.

or until the market starts to raise again , so people's confidence increases enough to invest.

There is uncertainty in the market right now and nobody knows when the bull run will start again.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I hope the EHF project does not suffer too much from this market. Its a great project, would be a shame if the "financial" part breaks down

by the time the ICO will start , the market will be in an upswing again. I'm not particularly worried.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

by the time the ICO will start , the market will be in an upswing again. I'm not particularly worried.

You can't know it for sure. For example, i was expecting market recovery so far but it didn't happen.

It is not easily predictable.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

I would not worry too much about the market conditions, as long as the team is able to show the commitment to the project the investors will come.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

I would not worry too much about the market conditions, as long as the team is able to show the commitment to the project the investors will come.

I think it was a wise decision to plan for multiple rounds of token sale. The main sale in summer will only be round 1 of the main sale. You can now see why they are splitting it up. Market conditions change swiftly and if your ICO takes place in a bear market you will make so much less than in a bull market.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Sometimes the commitment is not enough. It's probably a combination of being hardworking and doing it in the right time that helps you succeed. I know we're all tired of talking about market all the time, but it's can't really be ignored. That's why the team postponed the pre-ICO.

Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: