Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

Yes i also think that the ehf team is good, they seem serious and competent. I think that they have the possibility to develop something in health care sector and blockchain, but maybe the 100 millions hardcap is a bit high with the actual market condition.

Currently the market start to go to the good condition. Wish when the main sale will be started, the market is on the bullish one so ehealth can reach the cap easily.

As we can see now, the sale postponement was totally justified. The market is recovering and however, I'm still skeptical about reaching the hardcap, but I'm sure they will do much better with the sale in May, than it could've been in April.

Yes, some projects have postponed their sales and have been criticized for it but it really looks like a good move. There is no point in doing an ICO when the market hits rock bottom.
Yes but its a gamble, nobody knows where the bottom is.
It could also have been that it had gone even further downward, would they have postponed the ICO again?
If you postpone more than once you are loosing confidence of the invesors, so it is a gamble.

Of course it's a gamble but you can at least try if it is announced early enough. I am not a fan of postponing or streching of the ICO period last minute but well, in this case it was worth it I assume. The current situation seems much better then before, with some luck it even gets better.

In the end a project can be posponed for better market condition yes, but there must be also solid work from the team backing the project otherwise nobody is going to throw the money at you  Smiley

I agree with that, but there is a limit to how long you can postpone before people lose interest. there are pluses and minuses.
postpone an ico when the market has low values ​​can be a winning strategy, but no more than once in my opinion if more that one they lose the confidence of any investors, but at the moment the market is high and stable values ​​and i believe that even if the hard cap of ehf is high is not impossible to reach...

You are right. So far it was a good decision to postpone the ICO. Now that the market finally shows some green again it would be an ideal moment to start the ICO. Can't wait now for the starting day.

Other projects walked at the same time and decided to move on, they will certainly have a late recovery if any. The wise decision of Ehealth will lead them to a higher level more easily, and the market tends to rise during its Ico
The current market situation looks much better than a couple of weeks ago. They took a wise decision postponing the ICO.
I think that now is the time for the ICO, the market is growing every day, the trend is very good.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

eHealth First cooperates with scientific institutions and companies in the USA, Russia, Canada, Turkey and the EU to achieve all the strategic goals.

I am curious, do we have any details about the Turkey partnership ? or as far as I can remember there is a team member from Turkey?

It would be interesting to know more not just about strategic partnerships and their progress with Turkey, but with other countries as well. I think they have team member from all those countries, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes you are right, I asked specifically Turkey because I m writing from Turkey nowadays and didn't see any cooperation news except that employee news(sorry I forgot the name)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

eHealth First cooperates with scientific institutions and companies in the USA, Russia, Canada, Turkey and the EU to achieve all the strategic goals.

I am curious, do we have any details about the Turkey partnership ? or as far as I can remember there is a team member from Turkey?

It would be interesting to know more not just about strategic partnerships and their progress with Turkey, but with other countries as well. I think they have team member from all those countries, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes you are right, I asked specifically Turkey because I m writing from Turkey nowadays and didn't see any cooperation news except that employee news(sorry I forgot the name)

The cooperation is always good, especially such a perspective and promising one. I hope everything will go as it has to be going.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

The cooperation is always good, especially such a perspective and promising one. I hope everything will go as it has to be going.
If we draw conclusions based on the work done, I can say that this project will surprise us more than once! There will be new cooperation and partnership agreements.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

i do not remember exactly but i think they have members of all the countries mentioned in the team, I believe that the project will slowly expand at the global level, everyone needs to be healthier, i think now is the right time to do starting the ico they did well to postpone...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

Oh, i didn't hear the news about Turkey.

Well, our health system need some big improvements. So i hope ehealth first's one of focus country would be Turkey.

nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development and Longevity Keith Comito:
Blockchain and Privacy.
https://youtu.be/ZYVUBydTD68

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

i do not remember exactly but i think they have members of all the countries mentioned in the team, I believe that the project will slowly expand at the global level, everyone needs to be healthier, i think now is the right time to do starting the ico they did well to postpone...
At first the devs need to be more active than they are now. I think nobody will invest in a project which is as innactive as this one.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

Hi everyone!

Blockchain and Privacy.

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

Thanks for sharing the Blockchain and Privacy youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYVUBydTD68&
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Hi everyone!

Blockchain and Privacy.

It takes 5 minutes only.

Thanks for sharing the Blockchain and Privacy youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYVUBydTD68&

So many Advisory Members and Experts presented in different countries, leaves us hopeful about the expansion of Ehealth in the not too distant future. Glad to hit the white list, although consider the amount in little pre-sale, there will be a dispute for them
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

At first the devs need to be more active than they are now. I think nobody will invest in a project which is as innactive as this one.

I guess the team are very very busy right now as the ICO is becoming near and they need to do a lot of stuff including marketing and development. Smiley

ICO is in July - September. Their token sale event is taking very long with private placement started last December and the main token sale ending in September 2018. That is almost a year. What is their hardcap? the images are not visible on first post.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Oh, i didn't hear the news about Turkey.

Well, our health system need some big improvements. So i hope ehealth first's one of focus country would be Turkey.

Don't you guys think eHealth might overextend themselves a bit if they really cooperate with companies from the States, Russia, Canada, Turkey and the EU? Wouldn't it be wiser to just focus on one region/country and then extend their services step by step?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Senior Expert in Software Development, N.L.P. and A.I. Fabian Schütz: eHealth First and future of medicine.
https://youtu.be/3uU85ePZN-U
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

The video content about ehf is interesting, the last one with Fabian Schultz for exemple is nice. Video on YouTube are a nice way to communicate but it need to have more views I think, it’s important to have a visibility of this content.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

The video content about ehf is interesting, the last one with Fabian Schultz for exemple is nice. Video on YouTube are a nice way to communicate but it need to have more views I think, it’s important to have a visibility of this content.

The video is shot in phone ?  I was expecting some kind of animated inforgraphic presentation.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

Senior Expert in Software Development, N.L.P. and A.I. Fabian Schütz: eHealth First and future of medicine.

This is quite interesting stuff he is talking about, need to have a look back at the whitepaper once again, as i was wondering when the team members are going to start to work together as now they seems to be in different geographic places.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

This is quite interesting stuff he is talking about, need to have a look back at the whitepaper once again, as i was wondering when the team members are going to start to work together as now they seems to be in different geographic places.

Fortunately geographical differences won't be a problem to start business nowadays. Ehealth teams can use the technology that already exist to meet each other via online.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Yes i also think that the ehf team is good, they seem serious and competent. I think that they have the possibility to develop something in health care sector and blockchain, but maybe the 100 millions hardcap is a bit high with the actual market condition.

100 million is not a huge amount if you look from the project's perspective. Medical sector projects demand huge investments as the R&D costs are very high and too many lives depend upon them.

For medical industry it is not. But for a utility token, it is very much.

Fortunately 100 m is just for the hardcap one therefore it won't hurt anybody if ehealth failed to reach those number.

The burning of the leftover coins will also raise the coinvalue again. Which will be pretty good for pre-ico investors.
Anyways, all the stakeholders would feel better when all the caps are reached and no additional measures are needed.

Well if you set the cap too low, you might miss out on eventual investment and you cannot revert that. You would have to end up creating a new coin which would crash the project financially. Its a good way to have the high coin volume but not littering the market with it. Other projects even said they would keep the leftovers for bad time. Thats a big red flag to me.
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

Fortunately geographical differences won't be a problem to start business nowadays. Ehealth teams can use the technology that already exist to meet each other via online.
Today it is a big disadvantage if a team is restricted to one geographic place. Best is to work in multinatoinal teams because of different requirements and situations in the countries.
Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

was this the guy the team met on the conference in berlin?
i somehow remember his name but i cannot remember where from.
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: