Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

I just saw Eray Ozkural  is in the telegram channel and is offering to answer question in there for who is interested, cool  Cheesy

Thanks for sharing. I would be glad to answer any queries about our plans for AI technology here.

can some of you guys that are on telegram try to post some Q&A's here?

Good idea, but maybe eHeath topic starter can also do this, because maybe they have the questions already collected in their emails etc.
I just checked it and there is still no important/big question there, just about ICO date, minimum investment, etc.
Btw, whitelist is already live https://ehfirst.io/whitelist

Do we know when investors will get the coin?
Probably after 30th April but is there an exact date/release or is there no information about this yet?

This is what they said in telegram
Hi,
1) Both, priority is for those who are included into the Whitelist. The Whitelist will be launched next week. The Private Placement is live currently.
2) Yes, EHF tokens will be dustributed during the Pre-ICO and they are tradeable just after the purchase.
Chat link : https://t.me/ehfirstgroup/7217
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

i heard that the german translation of the whitepaper is finally finished ^^?

hope it will be soon on the website.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

i heard that the german translation of the whitepaper is finally finished ^^?

hope it will be soon on the website.
Really? That was a big thing, Iam eager to read it in my language.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and ML Eray Ozkural:
What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?

AI is making computers perform tasks that require intelligence, such as solving a math problem, or understanding a piece of text. There are many definitions of intelligence in the AI literature. Thinking or acting like human, or thinking or acting rationally, like Mr. Spock. AI spans the whole gamut of our mental faculties such as learning, perception, reasoning, planning, reflecting, language and behavior. There are many approaches in AI, such as symbolic, logical, Bayesian, neural, and evolutionary. On the other hand, machine learning is making models that fit the data. It helps us solve pattern recognition, perception problems, like in vision and speech recognition; statistical problems like classifying or clustering the data, predicting a variable, such as predicting stock movements. Neural networks, and in particular an advanced form of it we call deep learning has shown tremendous success, matching human level in image recognition, and provided new capabilities like style transfer. I think that most AI problems can be solved with machine learning. Deep learning has vastly improved speech recognition, synthesis, language understanding. We can use deep learning to reason, analogize, map questions to answers, and imagine. We have thus already started applying machine learning to solve many kinds of cognitive problems. Either deep learning or AGI methods will likely soon help us achieve human-level across all tasks. Machine learning can also be used to design autonomous or semi-autonomous robots that can adapt to the environment. A popular kind of machine learning application is automating labor such as trading, and legal search.

https://youtu.be/V5uJnwEBB4s

All the details are on the website https://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper https://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

This is indeed quite an interesting and powerful subject in IT at the moment. Some tasks, in particular those required to recognize patterns i believe are just going to be performed by machine quite soon. As mentioned, in the feature we may not need lawyers anymore  Grin

This is really a useful project, I think it will be in demand. I wish I had seen it before. Tell me, when will the MVP be ready?

Health industry is a very big business and many projects, products and services are dedicated to it including EHF. Beta version will be released by 2021. So I guess MVP will follow afterwards.
Beta in 2021. Still a long roadmap but a topic with much potental. Hope the investors also realize this and will do the long term invest.

Well, everyone who invests here should be aware of the long roadmap, otherwise it is his own fault as an investor. Never invest something without at least made some minimum research about the project.

I'm wondering if there will be a lot of people who will really hold eHealth First tokens till public launch of the platform. Such a willpower needed  Grin

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

Hi everyone!

AI is making computers perform tasks that require intelligence, such as solving a math problem, or understanding a piece of text. There are many definitions of intelligence in the AI literature. Thinking or acting like human, or thinking or acting rationally, like Mr. Spock. AI spans the whole gamut of our mental faculties such as learning, perception, reasoning, planning, reflecting, language and behavior. There are many approaches in AI, such as symbolic, logical, Bayesian, neural, and evolutionary. On the other hand, machine learning is making models that fit the data. It helps us solve pattern recognition, perception problems, like in vision and speech recognition; statistical problems like classifying or clustering the data, predicting a variable, such as predicting stock movements. Neural networks, and in particular an advanced form of it we call deep learning has shown tremendous success, matching human level in image recognition, and provided new capabilities like style transfer. I think that most AI problems can be solved with machine learning. Deep learning has vastly improved speech recognition, synthesis, language understanding. We can use deep learning to reason, analogize, map questions to answers, and imagine. We have thus already started applying machine learning to solve many kinds of cognitive problems. Either deep learning or AGI methods will likely soon help us achieve human-level across all tasks. Machine learning can also be used to design autonomous or semi-autonomous robots that can adapt to the environment. A popular kind of machine learning application is automating labor such as trading, and legal search.

All the details are on the website https://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper https://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

This is indeed quite an interesting and powerful subject in IT at the moment. Some tasks, in particular those required to recognize patterns i believe are just going to be performed by machine quite soon. As mentioned, in the feature we may not need lawyers anymore  Grin

This is really a useful project, I think it will be in demand. I wish I had seen it before. Tell me, when will the MVP be ready?

Health industry is a very big business and many projects, products and services are dedicated to it including EHF. Beta version will be released by 2021. So I guess MVP will follow afterwards.
Beta in 2021. Still a long roadmap but a topic with much potental. Hope the investors also realize this and will do the long term invest.

Well, everyone who invests here should be aware of the long roadmap, otherwise it is his own fault as an investor. Never invest something without at least made some minimum research about the project.

I'm wondering if there will be a lot of people who will really hold eHealth First tokens till public launch of the platform. Such a willpower needed  Grin

It will really be necessary if a good insurer and know enough the potential of the project and its Team to hold until after the start of activities, but it is a topic that attracts more and more People, their chips will be in great demand, for sure
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Hi everyone!

It will really be necessary if a good insurer and know enough the potential of the project and its Team to hold until after the start of activities, but it is a topic that attracts more and more People, their chips will be in great demand, for sure

As for me, investment in this project is much more attractive than investing in Government bonds which could take up to 10 years to receive an ROI.Imho.
Bonds have interests rates about 1,5% per year so you need almost a half of century to get roi
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

EHF Director in AI and ML Eray Ozkural: What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uJnwEBB4s
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

EHF Director in AI and ML Eray Ozkural: What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uJnwEBB4s

thank you for sharing this with us. indeed, a very interesting and a must see video!
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.

In short term, anything could happen. But in long run, everything will depend upon the project's progress.
Progress and the support of known people in the crypto space are needed for a project to be successful in the long run. I think you guys will achieve both.
In most cases, it all depends on the development team. The course of coins will depend on the actions of the team. And the more actively the project develops, the more tasty and interesting the course will be!
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

After the end of ico and when the tokens are listed on an exchange, no one can predict whether the price will rise or fall, but in the long run, the value of the tokens, the entire project, can only grow.

In short term, anything could happen. But in long run, everything will depend upon the project's progress.
Progress and the support of known people in the crypto space are needed for a project to be successful in the long run. I think you guys will achieve both.
In most cases, it all depends on the development team. The course of coins will depend on the actions of the team. And the more actively the project develops, the more tasty and interesting the course will be!

I think in the long run the only thing which counts is if the devs can deliver. If that's the case it will be an interesting journey.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

True, a really long roadmap, which I like. It's realistic!

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley
I fully agree with you. If the team starts wagging its tail and carrying stuff, this is the first step to instability. This project inspires confidence almost from the first minutes of understanding in the very essence.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Since the project announcement we have seen lots of professionals in the team. And they are partnering more . Ehealth is planing big

Are they true advisors that add something to the team or merely professional's names to boost up the price?

Think there is time, and they are working hard , maybe.. Ehealth got a lot of time no hurries . It's a long roadmap

It is one of the strengths of the Ehealth Team to me, they are realistic and communicative towards the Community, this shows us that we will not get lost during their long period, and make them ever more credible

Indeed, the community should appreciate the team's honesty towards project goal realization, it is much better than broken promises. Smiley
I fully agree with you. If the team starts wagging its tail and carrying stuff, this is the first step to instability. This project inspires confidence almost from the first minutes of understanding in the very essence.

Community wants to see some kind of working product or demo version. Time-line for this project is extremely long
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

Community wants to see some kind of working product or demo version. Time-line for this project is extremely long
Demos are always welcome. There are the best way of showing what the project is capable of.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Demos are always welcome. There are the best way of showing what the project is capable of.

The long term of the project is believed to be justified. It's not a project to be done in a hurry. In health, you need a lot of time. I do not think they want to have a mistake during the project. From my point of view, I think it will be the most successful project so far.
We're all waiting for a demo. But I think they will come at the right time, and they will respect their date on the roadmap.
I do not think they have disappointed so far.

nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Biochemistry, Human Genetics and Genomics
Oliver Medvedik:
Is there a limit to lifespan?
https://youtu.be/aJOli18Ktis

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:

Pretty interesting video, haven't thought about longevity like this before.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

I just saw Eray Ozkural  is in the telegram channel and is offering to answer question in there for who is interested, cool  Cheesy

Thanks for sharing. I would be glad to answer any queries about our plans for AI technology here.

Good idea, but maybe eHeath topic starter can also do this, because maybe they have the questions already collected in their emails etc.
I just checked it and there is still no important/big question there, just about ICO date, minimum investment, etc.

Probably after 30th April but is there an exact date/release or is there no information about this yet?

I remember they mentioned after july but can't remember what was it.

huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:

Pretty interesting video, haven't thought about longevity like this before.
Awesome video. Easy to transport the complex information and good to inform the community. Looking forward to get some more information.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

I remember they mentioned after july but can't remember what was it.

Would be really interesting to know that. Didn't find anything about it on the first look but I guess investors get their tokens after the main ICO. So you could be right with July, maybe August.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

EHF Senior Expert in Biochemistry, Human Genetics and Genomics Oliver Medvedik: Is there a limit to lifespan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJOli18Ktis
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: