Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

Guys, the health sector is such an important area I am quite confident that this project can change something Smiley

yes the health industry is bigger than any business out there.  Those who knows the potential will swear by this project...

true that. what somehow wonders me that there arent any competitors yet. Usually a good idea gets copied alot Cheesy

There are a lot of health related projects in crypto but they focus more on specific niches instead of bringing it all together like EHF.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment and Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey:
What is aging?
https://youtu.be/B2uiy2oyJxw

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

Another great video featuring Aubrey De Grey.

You are doing right by using Aubrey more just before the start of the pre-ico.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Guys, the health sector is such an important area I am quite confident that this project can change something Smiley

yes the health industry is bigger than any business out there.  Those who knows the potential will swear by this project...

true that. what somehow wonders me that there arent any competitors yet. Usually a good idea gets copied alot Cheesy

There are a lot of health related projects in crypto but they focus more on specific niches instead of bringing it all together like EHF.

Ues that is true, from what i can see many are just focusing either on storing medical data on the blockchain to be able to share it or telemedicine. This project seems to provide a more complete solution
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Ues that is true, from what i can see many are just focusing either on storing medical data on the blockchain to be able to share it or telemedicine. This project seems to provide a more complete solution

Oh yeah, you are right. I thought more of user-based applications. Most of them look for me like a more company based project or at least not heavy focused on the user-friendly interface and provide actual features and benefits for the user.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

Oh yeah, you are right. I thought more of user-based applications. Most of them look for me like a more company based project or at least not heavy focused on the user-friendly interface and provide actual features and benefits for the user.

Yeah, if EHF will be end user friendly that would help immensely because then you can expect lots of people using the platform.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

Well this project doesnt have any specific target , it comes for everyone so we can expect a very high demand when the platform is ready to be used.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

There are some competitors, but as far as I can see, eHealth is the most complete project so far.
https://cryptoslate.com/category/cryptos/healthcare

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

This project has a brilliant concept and has a competent team yet I would appreciate it fully when the platform is released in line with its roadmap and I'm excited for that moment to come. Smiley
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

This project has a brilliant concept and has a competent team yet I would appreciate it fully when the platform is released in line with its roadmap and I'm excited for that moment to come. Smiley

Don't miss the chance to be success with ehealth then. We have to make our feet wet right now if we wanted to get the benefit from this project that will come in the future.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment and Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey:
What is aging?
https://youtu.be/B2uiy2oyJxw

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

Another great video featuring Aubrey De Grey.

You are doing right by using Aubrey more just before the start of the pre-ico.

thats good, talking about aging, something that every body worrying

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

There are some competitors, but as far as I can see, eHealth is the most complete project so far.

there's bound to be some competition in this field as is with every aspect of crypto. but that only shows that the concept is sound.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

there's bound to be some competition in this field as is with every aspect of crypto. but that only shows that the concept is sound.
With time more and more health projects will appear in crypto. I think this one has all the tools to succed.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

Every field is getting more and more adoption of blockchain. Big companies will regret not adopting this technology in the near by future. eHealth got great support and we'll see this in the future.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

Every field is getting more and more adoption of blockchain. Big companies will regret not adopting this technology in the near by future. eHealth got great support and we'll see this in the future.

I'm sure in the near future we will see an increasing number of companies that will decide to adopt blockchain technology, the area is still new, firstcomers like eHealth will have an advantage.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

Well this project doesnt have any specific target , it comes for everyone so we can expect a very high demand when the platform is ready to be used.

Health is a perfect match with blockchain and too many projects trying to go this way.

In my opinion, ehealth first is the most promising one.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

yes the health industry is bigger than any business out there.  Those who knows the potential will swear by this project...

Health is a perfect match with blockchain and too many projects trying to go this way.

the medical sector has some of the most important companies in the world so it moves a lot of moeny.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

Every day more and more professionals get their degrees and specializations, and the market is complicated for several categories, I see many projects as special and timely for these new graduates, but also a way for those who already work to focus on new updates, such as Blockchain
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

Soon all companies will be forced to move to blockchain, because the world goes into the digital era and medicine should be one of the first to make a breakthrough in development.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

In addition to promising, we can add the most solid one too. Also 2025 roadmap = longest in the block i think.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Yes the market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Ehf is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
The last 2 days showed a very good growth rate of all coins. It is possible that this trend will continue in the future. I really want to believe!

Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: