Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:18:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

I think this will actually happen in our lifespan. IF you see the pace of all developments. I'm pretty sure a Cancer treatment is at most some years away!

I actually know people who truly believe that the aging problem will be fixed in our lifetime and that there is a big chance that we can live a lot longer without dying from natural disease. I dont know what to think of that

Well, the question is what you understand under the "aging problem"? If you mean aging in general, this wont be stopped unless you find a way to stop time. But people are living longer than they did 50 years ago and this trend is ongoing constantly. However for me the question is if life is only prolonged through the help of medicine, will it still be worth living for the people that are undergoing these medical prolonging of life?

Can be meant aging without serious illnesses? And the absence of serious illnesses also means prolongation of the life time.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

As far as i know the issue with aging is that cells when replaced are not 100% the same as the previous.

I read that so called "free radicals" damage our cells over time and when they get replaced the damage remains.

Shit, this medical thing is all above my head. I don't have a slightest of the idea what's happening.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

As far as i know the issue with aging is that cells when replaced are not 100% the same as the previous.

I read that so called "free radicals" damage our cells over time and when they get replaced the damage remains.

Shit, this medical thing is all above my head. I don't have a slightest of the idea what's happening.
Grin We really have something above our comprehension in a few moments, but the Team is looking for ways to put content in a way that is accessible to all its potential investors, that's a good thing. projects like EHealth bring us ideas of what our future will look like in a short time.
tkach

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

great news. I'll take the project to consideration. more promo
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

I think this will actually happen in our lifespan. IF you see the pace of all developments. I'm pretty sure a Cancer treatment is at most some years away!

I actually know people who truly believe that the aging problem will be fixed in our lifetime and that there is a big chance that we can live a lot longer without dying from natural disease. I dont know what to think of that

Well, the question is what you understand under the "aging problem"? If you mean aging in general, this wont be stopped unless you find a way to stop time. But people are living longer than they did 50 years ago and this trend is ongoing constantly. However for me the question is if life is only prolonged through the help of medicine, will it still be worth living for the people that are undergoing these medical prolonging of life?

Can be meant aging without serious illnesses? And the absence of serious illnesses also means prolongation of the life time.

I hope questions like that will be answered in their Whitepaper, as well as much more information about the project. Btw, when will the whitepaper be ready?

sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

I will follow your answers on the telegram. is ready to help in promotional groups of Russian-speaking

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

I think there are a lot of cellular processes involved in aging. For example there are the so called telomeres, that get smaller every time a cell divides.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Anti-aging means cells won't get age and stays young with it people look young and can live like young people.

It doesn't mean you are really old but you are not dying.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Anti-aging means cells won't get age and stays young with it people look young and can live like young people.

The fact that so many researchers in anti aging are involved in this project, will attract new people interested in this topic.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

Well it's a long human dream to no longer age and stay young forever. We are at a time where a lot of stuff is possible in science and health related situations, so with the right project everything could be possible Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

From which country devs? From Russia? And in which countries they wan to launch their project?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

The fact that so many researchers in anti aging are involved in this project, will attract new people interested in this topic.

First I didn't realize that many of their team members are researchers in the anti aging field. Yes, as this is a subject almost everyone is interested in a lot of people might get in contact with EHF project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

First I didn't realize that many of their team members are researchers in the anti aging field. Yes, as this is a subject almost everyone is interested in a lot of people might get in contact with EHF project.

Yes, it seems like there are superstars in their fields on the eHealth team.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Well it's a long human dream to no longer age and stay young forever. We are at a time where a lot of stuff is possible in science and health related situations, so with the right project everything could be possible Smiley

A lot people try even harder to look young and beauty forever. They are afraid to be old which is weird but with science in health, everything is possible.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

A lot people try even harder to look young and beauty forever. They are afraid to be old which is weird but with science in health, everything is possible.

For sure life span will get longer in the future but is it really smart in long term to find a cure for ageing? Even now population is growing rapidly, India will soon catch up with Chine when it comes to population. If we would suddenly stop ageing, the planet would become overpopulated quite fast.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

First a "cure" for it must be developed and after can be integrated with EHF project. The only thing that will make this project to go further is that people who access it are 100% sure that the information provided is true.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Yes, it seems like there are superstars in their fields on the eHealth team.
I realize that some Physicians (Members) who make up the EHealth Team have great reputations among scientists for their studies, there is a mastery of what they are trying to apply, and recognition from third parties, it would be good to seek these references for a better basis. I did this independently and I liked the results.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

That's true, if you look at the whole market which formed about this topic with all their surgeries, medical stuff and anti aging creams etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

That's true, if you look at the whole market which formed about this topic with all their surgeries, medical stuff and anti aging creams etc.
Humanity never lost the chance to invent the elixir of youth. Now we are more than ever close to this, if we take into account experiments with stem cells.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

From which country devs? From Russia? And in which countries they wan to launch their project?

The team is quite international, professional and skilled people from all around the world

http://www.ehfirst.io/#team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: