Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

What are your main benefits in comparison with competitors ?

They have platform, the have an intuitive website, all the detailes worked carefully out. Frankly, they have the project ready for realization.

If you are right then they have time to do some marketing:) at least hire a manager for here i guess:)

i got the feeling that they are missing so many things... is there already a whitepaper out? i am lazy to look on the website now...

get a community manager Smiley i read many questions, but only answered by community members.

Well, many of things are just about to start, and it will start very soon. As for the whitepaper, it's gonna be available in a few days (White Paper is available in the middle of January 2018 - that's from their website). I am contacting them now to find out about managing stuff.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

They have platform, the have an intuitive website, all the detailes worked carefully out. Frankly, they have the project ready for realization.

If you are right then they have time to do some marketing:) at least hire a manager for here i guess:)

i got the feeling that they are missing so many things... is there already a whitepaper out? i am lazy to look on the website now...

get a community manager Smiley i read many questions, but only answered by community members.

the whitepaper is going to be ready the next week, it would be nice indeed if somebody could answer the question provided so far.
Nickolay has been here at first answering questions, hope is coming back. Smiley
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Have you seen the brochure provided on their website? It contains already a lot of information, I think you will find all your answer there

sge99

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

the whitepaper is going to be ready the next week, it would be nice indeed if somebody could answer the question provided so far.
Nickolay has been here at first answering questions, hope is coming back. Smiley

With such a long roadmap its important to constantly inform and keep in touch with investors and the community, getting a community manager seems to me a good idea.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

I don't think eHealth will have many competitors, at least so far. I don't know any, do you? This is a very complex project, that requires a lot of knowledge, skills, experience and work.
As for the whitepaper, it's coming soon, but they have really a lot of information on the website, it answers majority of questions.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

a community manager is a must for any ICO. He brings enough value by helping the community finding the awnsers they need before investing

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

I don't think eHealth will have many competitors, at least so far. I don't know any, do you? This is a very complex project, that requires a lot of knowledge, skills, experience and work.
As for the whitepaper, it's coming soon, but they have really a lot of information on the website, it answers majority of questions.
I'm glad to know that the whitepaper is going to be ready for the next week. In this way, the most important information is gathered in one place and it is easier to find it.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

a community manager is a must for any ICO. He brings enough value by helping the community finding the awnsers they need before investing

A community manager is very good, I agree, but people should do their research or at least open the website and skim through it. It's no point for community manager to only answer the same questions over and over again.

MissedBTCtrain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

A community manager is very good, I agree, but people should do their research or at least open the website and skim through it. It's no point for community manager to only answer the same questions over and over again.

I agree, its difficult to "educate" the people to do their own due dilligence though. I find it difficult to be in group chats, where every 10th person asks the same question.
A community manager can def help with that.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

Have you seen the brochure provided on their website? It contains already a lot of information, I think you will find all your answer there

that is true it goes also quite in detail and for a normal investor probably that is already enough to make a decision. Anyway the whitepaper is coming soon, so does not hurt to read that as well.
omwibya

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

that is true it goes also quite in detail and for a normal investor probably that is already enough to make a decision. Anyway the whitepaper is coming soon, so does not hurt to read that as well.

I can't wait for the whitepaper. I want to see if they answer the hard questions that were posed in this thread.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

That's true but in my opinion, a community manager is needed to answer the questions in bitcointalk threads. Many projects don't do this which is a very poor marketing.

MissedBTCtrain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

That's true but in my opinion, a community manager is needed to answer the questions in bitcointalk threads. Many projects don't do this which is a very poor marketing.

Yes. the probleme is people end up misinformed without a manager here. Some random person can anwser a question of another person wrongly, and people can repeat that wrong awnser

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Yes, but still no whitepaper to read and not everything is always clear with a whitepaper. Some short overview videos would also be good to get peoples interest :)I prefere watching a video over a whitepaper.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Yes. the probleme is people end up misinformed without a manager here. Some random person can anwser a question of another person wrongly, and people can repeat that wrong awnser

Without the right man to answer all the questions being given could lead a bad effect for the project itself. Potential investors could leave the project if they found no good answer when they asked something.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

I agree, nowadays almost every project or company needs someone to take charge of supporting social networks.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

I agree, nowadays almost every project or company needs someone to take charge of supporting social networks.

I am amazed by the simple questions people sometimes ask, all info is on the website but people are expecting that a community manager is ready to answer all simple questions

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

To be honest, i don't mind if there is no community manager right now. If the ICO doesn't sell out the tokens for the people who have invested appreciates. So you get rewarded for doing your own research. Of course after the ICO, marketing is important Smiley
aveon

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

To be honest, i don't mind if there is no community manager right now. If the ICO doesn't sell out the tokens for the people who have invested appreciates. So you get rewarded for doing your own research. Of course after the ICO, marketing is important Smiley
But even now some people need some guidance in here, so it would not harm anyone to have a community manager in this thread. Anyways, I asked them for a one and wait for their reply. I also have several questions for them which answers I didn't find one their website.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

But even now some people need some guidance in here, so it would not harm anyone to have a community manager in this thread. Anyways, I asked them for a one and wait for their reply. I also have several questions for them which answers I didn't find one their website.

There really is a weak support in some channels, and this is certainly the main point of meeting with your potential best investors, it needs to be strengthened. As for the research done on the studies and the Team, many People who want to join need to do, they would be even more delighted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: