Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

a community manager is a must for any ICO. He brings enough value by helping the community finding the awnsers they need before investing

A community manager is very good, I agree, but people should do their research or at least open the website and skim through it. It's no point for community manager to only answer the same questions over and over again.
That's true but in my opinion, a community manager is needed to answer the questions in bitcointalk threads. Many projects don't do this which is a very poor marketing.

Even if some of the questions are easily answered by looking at the website/whitepaper, it's the 'customer service experience' that a community manager brings which can increase the perceived legitimacy and professionalism of the team and project.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

You can explore the project without the community manager, if there is whitepaper. The developers promised to submit the document in mid-January. I believe that next week we will see a whitepaper, and there will be answers to many questions.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Its nice to see EHF community having an active discussion about the project and that is an essential part for a successful project. Smiley
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

You can explore the project without the community manager, if there is whitepaper. The developers promised to submit the document in mid-January. I believe that next week we will see a whitepaper, and there will be answers to many questions.

Wish the whitepaper will available as planned so we can read it to make everything clear.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Wish the whitepaper will available as planned so we can read it to make everything clear.

As we can see in other threads even with a whitepaper people still have a lot of questions. Of course, often other community members can answer them but it's still good to have someone of the team to clarify unanswered issues.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I can't find this project on icobench rating platform, maybe I'm not correctly write the name of project? it's EHF ? or eHealth First ?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

As we can see in other threads even with a whitepaper people still have a lot of questions. Of course, often other community members can answer them but it's still good to have someone of the team to clarify unanswered issues.
I think a whitpaper is essential for every project because is the document that explains what is all about. I hope we can have it next week.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

I think a whitpaper is essential for every project because is the document that explains what is all about. I hope we can have it next week.

Yes, the Whitepaper is essential but they already confirmed that we will get it soon, so we just have to be patient for a little bit longer.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Yes, the Whitepaper is essential but they already confirmed that we will get it soon, so we just have to be patient for a little bit longer.

I am looking really forward to it! So many questions here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Maybe it would also help if someone from the team could answer open questions here in the forum while we are waiting for the release of the Whitepaper.
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

Maybe it would also help if someone from the team could answer open questions here in the forum while we are waiting for the release of the Whitepaper.

i agree. would be nice to know face to face team members. Q&A session on youtube would be nice

belechau

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

i agree. would be nice to know face to face team members. Q&A session on youtube would be nice

I hope that the Team recognizes the desires of the community, there is an incredible potential for making videos about the project, besides knowing each member personally and their knowledge, we are more within the given steps and the ways of applying the project
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

I can't find this project on icobench rating platform, maybe I'm not correctly write the name of project? it's EHF ? or eHealth First ?

it's still early days. maybe they haven't reviewed it yet.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

I think there is a lot of work happening behind the scenes. I'm expecting a hell of a white paper for this project Smiley
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

a q & a session here on the forum or on youtube in addition to the release of the whitepaper i think it would help many of us to better understand the project and its real goals...
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

a q & a session here on the forum or on youtube in addition to the release of the whitepaper i think it would help many of us to better understand the project and its real goals...

We're all looking forward to seeing Whitepaper, but we have to wait until we see it!

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

We're all looking forward to seeing Whitepaper, but we have to wait until we see it!

There is no whitepaper is a big absence. I may invest in an ico if i believe it without a whitepaper but i don't think any big investor will invest. They should make it ready asap.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:07 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 12:30:21 AM by Vansire

For what it's worth. Their brochure is bigger than a lot of white papers I've seen from other projects. You can already get a lot of information from the website and the brochure alone. Can you imagine how big their white paper is going to be? Maybe EHF's white paper is over a hundred pages.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

it's still early days. maybe they haven't reviewed it yet.

Plus you really need a whitepaper if you want to do a professional review of a project, looks like everyone is waiting for it.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

For what it's worth. Their brochure is bigger than a lot of white papers I've seen from other projects. Maybe EHF's white paper is over a hundred pages.
You can check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM26lU6-UpY&t=394s if you don`t want to read it Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: