Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:21:19 AM

Hi! Have you thought about lowering the minimum investment?

yeah thats really a little high but anyway the ico is soon in comparison with the whole project duration so you can buy tokens on an exchange

Since its suppose to be private presale with 50-70 % discount, i think the minimum investment is still low with 0.5 BTC. I am sure ICO will have much lower minimum like we are used to with other projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

yeah thats really a little high but anyway the ico is soon in comparison with the whole project duration so you can buy tokens on an exchange

Since its suppose to be private presale with 50-70 % discount, i think the minimum investment is still low with 0.5 BTC. I am sure ICO will have much lower minimum like we are used to with other projects.

0.5 BTC is a lot if we are talking about the common investors, deep pocket investors have no problem throwing some on to it, the risk is a little high since we are talking about a very complex project.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

0.5 BTC is a lot if we are talking about the common investors, deep pocket investors have no problem throwing some on to it, the risk is a little high since we are talking about a very complex project.

Compared with many other ICOs which demand a much higher minimum contribution during their presale it's still a quite modest amount.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Compared with many other ICOs which demand a much higher minimum contribution during their presale it's still a quite modest amount.

I think the minimum invest is ok. there will be people selling on exchanges soon and then I will buy mine
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

I think the minimum invest is ok. there will be people selling on exchanges soon and then I will buy mine

A bit high to me I would have to wait to have some tokens.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

I'm going to be completely  honest here guys..... I didn't read the whole white paper and I don't think I ever will. I don't know if I am falling into their plan for creating a 289 pg. whitepaper but, I am inclined to believe these guys are legit. What is in those pages, I will never know. Probably a challenge to write a whitepaper that long but even more challenging would be to write the one pager that represents it.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

I'm going to be completely  honest here guys..... I didn't read the whole white paper and I don't think I ever will. I don't know if I am falling into their plan for creating a 289 pg. whitepaper but, I am inclined to believe these guys are legit. What is in those pages, I will never know. Probably a challenge to write a whitepaper that long but even more challenging would be to write the one pager that represents it.

Well i think most of us wont read the whole whitepaper even if we will invest in the ICO but it good to have somewhere to look up some facts if you will need some answers.
To be honest, i will wait for some youtube review of the whitepaper and go trough that one.

Bolovich

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

I'm going to be completely  honest here guys..... I didn't read the whole white paper and I don't think I ever will. I don't know if I am falling into their plan for creating a 289 pg. whitepaper but, I am inclined to believe these guys are legit. What is in those pages, I will never know. Probably a challenge to write a whitepaper that long but even more challenging would be to write the one pager that represents it.

Well i think most of us wont read the whole whitepaper even if we will invest in the ICO but it good to have somewhere to look up some facts if you will need some answers.
To be honest, i will wait for some youtube review of the whitepaper and go trough that one.
Indeed, it's too big to be a whitepaper. It's OK to look for some information in particular but it is too long to read it.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

For the moment i can say the wp is may able to convince more private investors. I don't understand everything but really eager to see the response for this phase of the sale
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

It was like i said several pages before: they didnt posted any update because they were hard at work with the WP. Good job guys!

I was thinking the same but now they exaggerated a little bit.

I like saying people check whitepaper for your question but now what will i say Cheesy

Check page 213 for your answer. Still, it was a very big project and now whitepaper is representing its depth.
I don't know who to be to read 300 pages in 1 day... It is not necessary so categorically to speak about people... The project is interesting to many, so so many questions.

Pretty much sure many are interested in viewing the whitepaper.  Credit to the people behind the unique project which helps everyone understand more about health issues.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

There was a lot of speculation about the attitude of the EHealth team to the project, so we could observe, worked quietly and brought the promised one on time, I hope they act in the same way in the next steps, even though there are no answers for everything in every moment, they will be working on what they will present to us soon. Congratulations to the Team
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

Wow, what a whitepaper, so much details in it, read about 20 pages and even if it is many I can say, its well structered and you will find anything you need quickly with the Table of Contents.
Much work in it, but this is good, because it shows, that there is a working team behind it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

The whitepaper indeed too big in pages and I think investors won't read it all. Although health is very complex thing but this big wp can give a bad impact to the project. People could be bored and then ignoring everything.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:43:15 PM

I'm going to be completely  honest here guys..... I didn't read the whole white paper and I don't think I ever will. I don't know if I am falling into their plan for creating a 289 pg. whitepaper but, I am inclined to believe these guys are legit. What is in those pages, I will never know. Probably a challenge to write a whitepaper that long but even more challenging would be to write the one pager that represents it.

Indeed, it's too big to be a whitepaper. It's OK to look for some information in particular but it is too long to read it.

Probably hired a pro content writer. Is it tech details or info of general concepts.?
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Probably hired a pro content writer. Is it tech details or info of general concepts.?
They could've shorten it of course, but you are not obliged to read everything there - just look through it, find all the keypoints. It will take an hour or two - pretty decent time to find out more about the project
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

Is well documented with a lots of technical details, even if is a lot of documentation you can search what you need.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

Is well documented with a lots of technical details, even if is a lot of documentation you can search what you need.

It's good that there are many details in it. Informed investors will appreciate it. I mean there could be people already working in the medical field and they would understand what the WP is talking about.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

So much discussion about the whitepaper, especially about the length and if it is appropriate. but we shouldn't forget that this is not a small project which is done after 3 months of work.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Ehealth First is really investing a lot in their ICO, whitepaper and their team. Just saw this tweet of a new team member:

Meet our Senior Epidemiologist and Biostatistician – Artyom Gil. Check our web-site and you will find more information about our team members http://www.ehfirst.io/#team

Bolovich

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

So much discussion about the whitepaper, especially about the length and if it is appropriate. but we shouldn't forget that this is not a small project which is done after 3 months of work.
I think it's because we were all expecting a whitepaper with 20 or 30 pages explaining the main objectives of the project, the deadlines, how thay would expend the money raised... Nobody expected a book of almost 300 pages. I do not think there are many people who read it from beginning to end.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: