Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

They should probably partner up with some transportation project so that they will be more mobile with sending and receiving different blood samples etc. As far as I know they will have also real doctors not only virtual, I meant not only those who will help online but offline as well...

Yes very good advice they should contact existing company
yes, maybe this is what they should do look for strategic partnerships with companies that also have real foundations and can help the project in the offline phases (analysis, medical visits, etc) ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

I guess the whole crypto community are in a very challenging period amid this gloomy crypto market and most projects are beginning to succumb. But I hope the EHF team would see this as an opportunity to show their worth and rather be inspired by it.

Investors are very selective now, this has a good side and a bad side ... Projects with potential like Ehealth will have bigger run field, while shit projects go down the drain. It's a half-full glass, and a matter of selection

Actually i think investors are broke right now instead of picky.

Ethereum was 1500$ and everyone was pouring money, just send there some eth, and here some eth. But now it is worth 130$ and if they just didn't enter the market, they are in a great loss and they can't risk the little amount they have with some icos.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

I guess the whole crypto community are in a very challenging period amid this gloomy crypto market and most projects are beginning to succumb. But I hope the EHF team would see this as an opportunity to show their worth and rather be inspired by it.

Investors are very selective now, this has a good side and a bad side ... Projects with potential like Ehealth will have bigger run field, while shit projects go down the drain. It's a half-full glass, and a matter of selection

Ethereum was 1500$ and everyone was pouring money, just send there some eth, and here some eth. But now it is worth 130$ and if they just didn't enter the market, they are in a great loss and they can't risk the little amount they have with some icos.

Everyone who hold ethereum will got a headache right now. This down trend indeed killing the pleasure we've got couple months ago. Idk whether we will back to get such happiness again or not. I am sure this will interfere ico projects too.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

Everyone who hold ethereum will got a headache right now. This down trend indeed killing the pleasure we've got couple months ago. Idk whether we will back to get such happiness again or not. I am sure this will interfere ico projects too.

The problem is that Ethereum isn't scaling up like they promised... people believe more in XRP right now than in Ethereum.
The only usecase for ETH right now is ICO's and as we all know that isn't going very well... So the value drops . ..
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

competition for resources is as always at the center of it. it's not bad, at all in fact, but it does lead to people being weary of bad investments.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

yes at this time when the market is free-fall investors have become much more demanding and selective but i think it's the right time to ehf to demonstrate their potential by continuing to raise investments, yes is a natural selection method only the projects that they really deserve will go on, however the value of eth is down to 1/10 compared to 1 year ago...
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

yes at this time when the market is free-fall investors have become much more demanding and selective but i think it's the right time to ehf to demonstrate their potential by continuing to raise investments, yes is a natural selection method only the projects that they really deserve will go on, however the value of eth is down to 1/10 compared to 1 year ago...

Ethereum can still give great satisfaction, is one of the few network which is really used to do something, plus Vitalik is a smart guy and knows what he is doing. Just wait and see  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

Well it's good if masses will be selective that way scams will out of the equation way before scamming people.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

It could be the case though I think that what is happening right now is part of a crypto evolution - a paradigm that will result to a much mature and robust crypto economy and utilization where it weeds out projects with less potential and also retain others that could be beneficial in the long term.

thats true. however, new investors would an easier time now because they can buy cheap while people who entered last summer have lost 90% of their money. hopefully new people will discover crypto.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

Its too bad most conversations on this forum are now about downtrend of crypto and not about actual projects, seems like we are getting really pessimistic here. I hope good projects like eHeath wont get scared by this current economy and will push on.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

Its too bad most conversations on this forum are now about downtrend of crypto and not about actual projects, seems like we are getting really pessimistic here. I hope good projects like eHeath wont get scared by this current economy and will push on.

That often happens when nobody is here to give some news or even a short description of the situation.  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

In the crypto it is necessary to think and act with the head before the heart, the Teams end up leaving their topics aside by the market sentiment. But currently in the case of Ehealth, I think they do not bring something simply because there are no updates to do, you can notice this by following other networks. Of course, this does not justify lack of interaction and questions left unanswered
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:28:52 AM

Ethereum can still give great satisfaction, is one of the few network which is really used to do something, plus Vitalik is a smart guy and knows what he is doing. Just wait and see  Cool

I also think ethereum has a future.

Right now we all are unhappy because the price dropped a lot. But it will change the table at one point.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

In the crypto it is necessary to think and act with the head before the heart, the Teams end up leaving their topics aside by the market sentiment. But currently in the case of Ehealth, I think they do not bring something simply because there are no updates to do, you can notice this by following other networks. Of course, this does not justify lack of interaction and questions left unanswered

If there are really no updates, this  means they dont working!
I took part in many projects and there was always a little update.

We have a new office.
We have a  new dog in our office.
We are looking for investors in Australia now.
We redesign our software.
We are sitting here and waiting for the bull run.
We are trying to contact medics and doctors.
We are working with the university, the hospital together ...

But I can understand them a little. In this bear market nobody wants to write something,
but it is their job to stay in contact with their investors, if they want to succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

Right now we all are unhappy because the price dropped a lot. But it will change the table at one point.
Talking about ethereum certainly has a future that I need not doubt, but if you look at the current conditions, ethereum prices are certainly down and I hope ethereum can recover soon
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

We have a new office.

But I can understand them a little. In this bear market nobody wants to write something,
but it is their job to stay in contact with their investors, if they want to succeed.

Yes, their presence is highly expected so that investors remain hopeful for this project. If there is no update, they can write anything just to prove that they are still there with us.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

Ethereum is not going anywhere like Bitcoin isn't. It's a solid platform and is being used in many successful projects.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Ethereum is not going anywhere like Bitcoin isn't. It's a solid platform and is being used in many successful projects.

Even if there are other similar project which could potentially compete with it, they at most do the same thing, or maybe they are not even ready yet, without addind anything new to the table

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

We have a new office.

not every project is the same, though I do understand why you feel this way.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

We have a new office.

not every project is the same, though I do understand why you feel this way.

You are right but, he is putting emphasis on making frequent updates not how many dogs the office have 😂
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: