Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Despite the high visibility achieved by the project, we have something at an early stage yet, the next steps, especially the development that is underway now, can bring new investors and even more attention, along with expected news

Development is the key, I totally agree here. Even if a marketing strategy is super good, but the product is average at best, the project will attract attention, but it won't likely be successful.

Speaking of development, I remember they planned to release a MVP before ICO. Is there any news about it?
That would be an important fact to find investors.

I totally forgot about that, but they really did say that they are planning on releasing it before...Would be good indeed to hear some news from the team, especially development related.

If I'm not mistaken it was not stated on their roadmap which is somehow a little bit longer than usual. Maybe the team could clarify on this matter asap. Smiley
I also think that I read they wanted to lauch the MVP before ICO here some time before.

has there been word on that by the way?

They will launch it soon I guess since the main ICO will be started at November as I can see from the roadmap. I hope they can finished it on time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

Despite the high visibility achieved by the project, we have something at an early stage yet, the next steps, especially the development that is underway now, can bring new investors and even more attention, along with expected news

Development is the key, I totally agree here. Even if a marketing strategy is super good, but the product is average at best, the project will attract attention, but it won't likely be successful.

Speaking of development, I remember they planned to release a MVP before ICO. Is there any news about it?

I totally forgot about that, but they really did say that they are planning on releasing it before...Would be good indeed to hear some news from the team, especially development related.

If I'm not mistaken it was not stated on their roadmap which is somehow a little bit longer than usual. Maybe the team could clarify on this matter asap. Smiley
I also think that I read they wanted to lauch the MVP before ICO here some time before.

They will launch it soon I guess since the main ICO will be started at November as I can see from the roadmap. I hope they can finished it on time.

We got some updates from the development team from time to time, any recent updates in here? i was away from this thread for a while.  I am here almost at the beginning now the thread is around 450 pages. a long run.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

No one can say what will happen in November, I would like that by this time the market would be completely recovery - and ICO projects would be interesting for short-term investments.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

No one can say what will happen in November, I would like that by this time the market would be completely recovery - and ICO projects would be interesting for short-term investments.
I think market recovery depends on ETF approval but if they delay it again til February 2019, than bearish trend will continue and it is very likely that EHF will postpone the ICO again.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

I think market recovery depends on ETF approval but if they delay it again til February 2019, than bearish trend will continue and it is very likely that EHF will postpone the ICO again.

I don't think that postponing the ICO would be a good idea. It's anyway hard to keep up the community's interest over such a long time but as EHF aren't really good with communication, regular updates, etc. the interest in their project may decline more and more.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

I don't think so, though they should release it soon.

I'm starting to worry about this project. ... i might be wrong but how long has it been since we had some serious updates from the team?
I'm not saying scam orso, but there are more and more red flags.

The ann that isn't updated and all pictures are just no longer there.
The lack of communication..
Hmm
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

I don't think so, though they should release it soon.

I'm starting to worry about this project. ... i might be wrong but how long has it been since we had some serious updates from the team?
I'm not saying scam orso, but there are more and more red flags.

The ann that isn't updated and all pictures are just no longer there.
The lack of communication..
Hmm
I share that thought my friend... way to long to update or some progress info..
This is way to good to be abandoned... All things in healthcare should be treasured & invested in.. investment like in money, time, efford...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

People are starting to question the credibility of the project due to the lack of interaction and updates.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

People are starting to question the credibility of the project due to the lack of interaction and updates.

Maybe the team are quite busy right now developing the project and  that I can say that we must not jump suddenly into conclusions. Hopefully at least not for now. Smiley
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

The problem i see is there no news yet about the mvp or any progress in general on the development of the platform or any part of it.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

The problem i see is there no news yet about the mvp or any progress in general on the development of the platform or any part of it.

With all the scam problems in other projects I can understand why people are suspicious about every new project. Not having a good communication doesn't improve this.
omwibya

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

With all the scam problems in other projects I can understand why people are suspicious about every new project. Not having a good communication doesn't improve this.

it's a looong term project. people should know what they're getting into

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

Most stakeholders are always starting their own research, it is the most sensible thing to do, and those who do, note the need to be attentive to the long script, unfortunately it is complicated to bring news with every moment, having important points of your script in so far, so some important questions end up being left behind.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Most stakeholders are always starting their own research, it is the most sensible thing to do, and those who do, note the need to be attentive to the long script, unfortunately it is complicated to bring news with every moment, having important points of your script in so far, so some important questions end up being left behind.

This is a project that really needs the money before they can start working on the software. Many of them are medical experts but no programmers so they need to hire people.
aveon

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

They do need money, and we probably are unaware of the total amount raised as of now, right?
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

They do need money, and we probably are unaware of the total amount raised as of now, right?
The amount is constantly changing in the direction of decrease due to the prolonged decline of the entire market, this amount is currently known only EHF team members.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

The amount is constantly changing in the direction of decrease due to the prolonged decline of the entire market, this amount is currently known only EHF team members.

We will know the total amount raised from the main sale only, while for the private one we may will never know it. But that is okay since most project does the same thing as well.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

They have a point that the risk is high due to this project credibility. Just imagine or think, what if it's true and they suddenly vanished out of nowhere?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

They have a point that the risk is high due to this project credibility. Just imagine or think, what if it's true and they suddenly vanished out of nowhere?

thing is, that's true of any project in crypto. team can dissapear at any point.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

thing is, that's true of any project in crypto. team can dissapear at any point.

Nope, not for any project. For example, in this one, there are huge figures just can't disappear.

Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: