Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

I agree if you work in the field and you are kind of known, it's quite hard to vanish, but is simpler if anybody never heard anything about you.
Many people of the team are known professionals on their domain, this doesn't guarantee however they can pull this off.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

I agree if you work in the field and you are kind of known, it's quite hard to vanish, but is simpler if anybody never heard anything about you.
Many people of the team are known professionals on their domain, this doesn't guarantee however they can pull this off.

Well, if they can't their reputation is on the line. So it's in their best interest to do their best in order this project is successful.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:54 AM

Well, if they can't their reputation is on the line. So it's in their best interest to do their best in order this project is successful.

I wish we could see in the future, that would make investing a lot easier.
But that is just not possible so we really need the updates from the team.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

People are starting to question the credibility of the project due to the lack of interaction and updates.

The problem i see is there no news yet about the mvp or any progress in general on the development of the platform or any part of it.

With all the scam problems in other projects I can understand why people are suspicious about every new project. Not having a good communication doesn't improve this.

it's a looong term project. people should know what they're getting into
They have a point that the risk is high due to this project credibility. Just imagine or think, what if it's true and they suddenly vanished out of nowhere?

thing is, that's true of any project in crypto. team can dissapear at any point.

Nope, not for any project. For example, in this one, there are huge figures just can't disappear.
Indeed, there're well know names so being a part of an scam project will affect their reputation.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

People are starting to question the credibility of the project due to the lack of interaction and updates.

The problem i see is there no news yet about the mvp or any progress in general on the development of the platform or any part of it.

With all the scam problems in other projects I can understand why people are suspicious about every new project. Not having a good communication doesn't improve this.

They have a point that the risk is high due to this project credibility. Just imagine or think, what if it's true and they suddenly vanished out of nowhere?

thing is, that's true of any project in crypto. team can dissapear at any point.

Nope, not for any project. For example, in this one, there are huge figures just can't disappear.
Indeed, there're well know names so being a part of an scam project will affect their reputation.

I bet they've put so much stake in this project that is is unlikely that the team will bail out anytime soon. Have patience guys. Smiley

Indeed we have to be patient but we already wait for a long period of time and still have no clear views whether this ptoject is still alive or not. We indeed need a regular update to keep in trust with the project.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

I bet they've put so much stake in this project that is is unlikely that the team will bail out anytime soon. Have patience guys. Smiley

Indeed we have to be patient but we already wait for a long period of time and still have no clear views whether this ptoject is still alive or not. We indeed need a regular update to keep in trust with the project.

According to the roadmap the MVP will be ready in October so we can expect big news in a few weeks. they made a funny mistake though and called it minimum valuable (instead of viable) product.  Grin
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

According to the roadmap the MVP will be ready in October so we can expect big news in a few weeks. they made a funny mistake though and called it minimum valuable (instead of viable) product.  Grin
The market has started to rise from the bottom in the last three days, I think this may be the beginning of something good for all of us. The project team with the onset of the bull market should become more active.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

The market has started to rise from the bottom in the last three days, I think this may be the beginning of something good for all of us. The project team with the onset of the bull market should become more active.
I hope that we will even have the presentation of the much-desired MVP in October, after that, surely the presence of the Team on the topic is practically mandatory and continues, as many issues will arise from there
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Yeah exactly.

They are not some young guys just working on a project. They are very respected people in their domain.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:56:35 AM

Yeah exactly.

They are not some young guys just working on a project. They are very respected people in their domain.

that's what give me hope for this project. the names of the people involved.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

Yeah exactly.

Exactly, I think they are doing it purely to create something new and helpful for human health. As a medical doctor you are usually very well set financially.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

If this is the case it means they must be working on it in this very moment, but still saw no news about it. Wish we are going to have a pleasant surprise.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

If this is the case it means they must be working on it in this very moment, but still saw no news about it. Wish we are going to have a pleasant surprise.
Taking into account how often they publish news is possible that they are working now on it and we don't know anything about it.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Yeah exactly.

Exactly, I think they are doing it purely to create something new and helpful for human health. As a medical doctor you are usually very well set financially.

It depends where you live. In some countries doctors don't earn that much.
I hope this projects will help to make health services more accessible even in those countries where medical services are expensive.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Yeah exactly.

It depends where you live. In some countries doctors don't earn that much.
I hope this projects will help to make health services more accessible even in those countries where medical services are expensive.

I think its more about diagnosis then healthcare.. This is the most important thing. Lots of wrong diagnosis cause more harm than the sickness itself
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Taking into account how often they publish news is possible that they are working now on it and we don't know anything about it.

I guess we don't have to expect regular news from the team on a weekly basis as we should consider that it has a longer than average roadmap. Imho.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Yeah exactly.

That is the only thing keeping me on this project. They are well known professionals on their areas at least I know some of them from my country and my readings.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

I guess we don't have to expect regular news from the team on a weekly basis as we should consider that it has a longer than average roadmap. Imho.

They don't need to give update in weekly basis. Once in a month will be enough therefore we will keep knowing that the team is still struggling with the project.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

They don't need to give update in weekly basis. Once in a month will be enough therefore we will keep knowing that the team is still struggling with the project.
I would say that regularity is an important thing here. If you post like 10 news in a week and then keep silence for two months - it's not a nice thing to do to your community. Anything goes here, at least be it regular.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

to keep high the interest in the project of the users and investors in these difficult times , i think they need frequent/periodical news,i can not wait to see the mvp in October...
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: