Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

It doesn't means that, it means they can create a similar token, not the same exact, even if they use the same specs, they will create something different

No dude ! if they can create a similar token then we are talking on different token. I meat is, they will allow others in somehow to use knowledge token on their apps. For example if I have an app and I want to reward my users, I would like to use knowledge instead of start ICO by myself.

It's like an option. And here you can be confident not at 100%. Maybe they are cool developers who can create a similar token. Nobody knows this, including us.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

waiting for luach this project , is any bounty program ?please send me link of bounty .

Looks like they don't have bounty program for now dear member,
If you want to know more information about the project. You may contact
the OP who created this topic to know more what's there plan for the campaigns.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

waiting for luach this project , is any bounty program ?please send me link of bounty .

Let's all wait for the official announcement of Knowledge Token if they will really open a bounty campaign for bitcointalk members or they already made an advertising promotions outside this forum. Bounty campaign will boost the popularity of this project and will attract more serious investors to participate.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

It doesn't means that, it means they can create a similar token, not the same exact, even if they use the same specs, they will create something different

No dude ! if they can create a similar token then we are talking on different token. I meat is, they will allow others in somehow to use knowledge token on their apps. For example if I have an app and I want to reward my users, I would like to use knowledge instead of start ICO by myself.

It's like an option. And here you can be confident not at 100%. Maybe they are cool developers who can create a similar token. Nobody knows this, including us.
No, i think that the project has a different strategy being using there knowledge tokens in there app. As this will lead to people to collect more and more tokes and this will help them to share and get very good quality content on the app. As this project is using many technology like blockchain to promote and support it they will surely be successful in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

Let's all wait for the official announcement of Knowledge Token if they will really open a bounty campaign for bitcointalk members or they already made an advertising promotions outside this forum. Bounty campaign will boost the popularity of this project and will attract more serious investors to participate.
I think the developer has no other options, except how to make a bounty company that will be aimed at people interested in the crypt.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

As I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.
It's very strange that the developer did not foresee the development of a mobile application. Currently, many do not even have a computer and only use smartphones. I hope the developer will correct this error.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Well only the dev can answer your questions about the bounty. It's true that bounty could really boost the popularity of a project especially if the project is new. But as I observed there are many investors are liking this kind of platform which shares knowledge to each and everyone.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

As I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.

Well if they don't have plans for now to make a mobile wallet then maybe they can make a partnership to those company that can provide this or already have this feature.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

It's very strange that the developer did not foresee the development of a mobile application. Currently, many do not even have a computer and only use smartphones. I hope the developer will correct this error.
If this is the case then, the team must do some action about this issue because this days people are using only smartphone to do some transactions. To be a competitive ICO the team must create an app using the smartphone so that people can access easily with their latest transaction.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

If this is the case then, the team must do some action about this issue because this days people are using only smartphone to do some transactions. To be a competitive ICO the team must create an app using the smartphone so that people can access easily with their latest transaction.
I also agree with these comments. The mobile application is necessary for people when traveling and in other cases. I think the developer has software production in his plans.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

No, i think that the project has a different strategy being using there knowledge tokens in there app. As this will lead to people to collect more and more tokes and this will help them to share and get very good quality content on the app. As this project is using many technology like blockchain to promote and support it they will surely be successful in the future.
I think as well my own Internet shop will be created, in which I will be sold exclusive books and possibly even of the article for tokens. Most likely a platfrom it will allow.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

Am sure of it that developer will add IOS apps and abndroids once Knowledge token platform goes live. As it is more conviniet to use also.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.
Is only a matter of time before it hits the best project of 2018 i think because is really is a great advertisement and publishing medium..Is a great platform that support lots of people if you look at it

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

Knowledge scores is very educational, will help users understand a lot on different topics by having experts of this topics provide their vast knowledge. Yet also making it fun will keep the interest if the users and build a strong community.
Knowledge scores helps to shape success within the Sellers Marketplace. Discover and engage them as product reviewers and expert content creators for brand. The key role here is Advertisers observe progression of knowledge scores and plan for productive communication  with audience.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

Knowledge Token will not be available only on their platform, it will also use by other THIRD PARTY which means, we may be see their token on other apps that have on experience with crypto, but want to take advantage of this technology. I think is better for those apps than creating their own token.
That's mean any wallet owner can make Knowledge Token  wallet?  If this happen then Knowledge Token must be conquer in future. But they need now more promotional work to reach out the big investor.
He ment other apps and platform accepting knowledge tokens as a payment method or just a token for exchanges . How exactly do you think you can make knowledge token wallet in any wallet xD ?
Agree, What he really meant was this token will be accepted as payment in other projects and apps that have experience with cryptocurrency. It would be too much when any wallet can reproduce knowledge token lol.
Knowledge token can be accepted as a, payment method when knowledge token price will be raise. Without increasing price of knowledge token can't come out in front of all cryoto user.
Looks like this knowledge token price is really stable than any cryptocurrency I've ever heard in ERC20 token history. They use Knowledge token just for asking and answer on their platform, not a payment outside the platform.

Well, a decentralized blockchain based Knowledge Platform, which wants to keep his Token centralized  Grin   In my opinion this Token must be also presence in decent exchanges unless the dev. and owner want to keep the value stable.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Knowledge Token will not be available only on their platform, it will also use by other THIRD PARTY which means, we may be see their token on other apps that have on experience with crypto, but want to take advantage of this technology. I think is better for those apps than creating their own token.
That's mean any wallet owner can make Knowledge Token  wallet?  If this happen then Knowledge Token must be conquer in future. But they need now more promotional work to reach out the big investor.
He ment other apps and platform accepting knowledge tokens as a payment method or just a token for exchanges . How exactly do you think you can make knowledge token wallet in any wallet xD ?
Agree, What he really meant was this token will be accepted as payment in other projects and apps that have experience with cryptocurrency. It would be too much when any wallet can reproduce knowledge token lol.
Knowledge token can be accepted as a, payment method when knowledge token price will be raise. Without increasing price of knowledge token can't come out in front of all cryoto user.
Yes your thoughts and statement are totally reasonable and the token will constantly keep increasing in value.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

Knownledge is already a plus for it's own, but then if it's recognized by something, we demand knownledge!

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

The project is interesting for evaluation and monetization of knowledge acquisition, but it is interesting how the developer wants to apply in business? Does the team have agreements with educational institutions?
Most likely, under the word Knowledge, the developers mean not only the information that is given in the school and university. It means information in general about everything that we face every day. If I did not correctly say correct me.

Except 99% people in this thread seem to think Knowledge = Text Book knowledge and the "knowledge" about daily stuff, this project seems to be more like a neural network than a human knowledge database. IDK where the coin comes into the picture though
The knowledge that this platform will be acquiring is based on experience and needs of its users, unlike the knowledge that you get in school or universities which are pretty useless sometimes. With the data that they will gather, they can then make a specific advertisement or product which they think is needed based on the data gathered.

No dude, they made clear on this website that the term knowledge in general and they don't even talk about text book, so why do you think 99% people in this thread seem to think about Knowledge platform as Text Book knowledge ! but and in the same time this platform is not going be a place to spread usuless knowledge they need people who have experience and on background on those products. and That's why they use the term " Expert " in one of their example.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

The project is interesting for evaluation and monetization of knowledge acquisition, but it is interesting how the developer wants to apply in business? Does the team have agreements with educational institutions?
Most likely, under the word Knowledge, the developers mean not only the information that is given in the school and university. It means information in general about everything that we face every day. If I did not correctly say correct me.

Except 99% people in this thread seem to think Knowledge = Text Book knowledge and the "knowledge" about daily stuff, this project seems to be more like a neural network than a human knowledge database. IDK where the coin comes into the picture though
The knowledge that this platform will be acquiring is based on experience and needs of its users, unlike the knowledge that you get in school or universities which are pretty useless sometimes. With the data that they will gather, they can then make a specific advertisement or product which they think is needed based on the data gathered.

No dude, they made clear on this website that the term knowledge in general and they don't even talk about text book, so why do you think 99% people in this thread seem to think about Knowledge platform as Text Book knowledge ! but and in the same time this platform is not going be a place to spread usuless knowledge they need people who have experience and on background on those products. and That's why they use the term " Expert " in one of their example.
Through the integration with the IKL platform educators, employers, educators and others can value and exchange knowledge through voluntary or families interactions is the scope of knowledge platform graph view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: