Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

Knowledge token platform had a great plans as we understand their road map looks great, and my investments are fruitful to me and the knowledge tokens allow me to buy advertising products and knowledge score data in their ecosystem. Much awaited and it is my time to participate in the token sale and own knowledge.

Yeah, me too. I am also looking forward for more developments of this project. If this will be successful then investors will really get a goof profit. The features of this project will surely attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

Knowledge platform continuous updates are really unbelievable, The new TriviaSpar App, just awesome Cheesy just play the game s using TriviaSpar App and earn points, exchange them for stuff. The more we plan the more we earn, its a great opportunity with knowledge platform.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:54:58 AM

Knowledge platform continuous updates are really unbelievable, The new TriviaSpar App, just awesome Cheesy just play the game s using TriviaSpar App and earn points, exchange them for stuff. The more we plan the more we earn, its a great opportunity with knowledge platform.
Really? Wow, is it that too fast to be released isn't it? This project looks more interesting with the new TriviaSpar application. However, can I exchange the points with iPhone X?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

with the proliferation of this technological era they are making progress so that they create something new like TribiaSpar App and with this we can get the coin and also we can put the coin. how useful the current platform knowledge is.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

Knowledges are everywhere. For sure, many subscribers will get attached with this Knowledge token project. This is not just a platform for the benefit of the developer but for everyone to get learned and earn at the same time. Isn't it exciting?
What you've just said is probably right that everyone who in touch whith this platform has the chance to have some tokens. The dev has a cery nice and effective idea by using our knowledge and share it to everyone.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

Yes, the wait worth the patience we had for this to come and show off the skills to us, power to the knownledge!
Agreed. We will see the real value of the tokens unfold in the coming months so as an investor better watch for it.

The real price really does appear only a month after release, when the excitement of the coin's plum on the stock exchange will pass.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

I think it is very important to make this platform available to all devices as soon as possible since it will have a lot of competitors. Maybe a web-based platform will be used as well so a lot of people can access it.

Yeah, that's a great idea. I think they can also try to add apps for Android, IOS, Because our majority of our society now uses smartphones, Many are lazy and want to browse while lying on the couch, bed etc.
Maybe people are not so lazy, how much they do not have enough money for a full-fledged computer and they are forced to use smartphones, I hope the developer will make mobile applications.

Yeah because smartphones are easy to use and you don't have to focus, And it also depends if they will be doing an easy task, It may be good to use smartphones for easy and hassle-free. Also they can use smartphones anywhere.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

Nice project for the students.
In this case, I do not understand who will pay the students. Maybe a future employer? In any case, someone has to pay.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I just downloaded triviaspar app for Knowledge token and I love it so so much. I'm just trying to go through it and okay around more. Nice one
Great news I will try to download it and check how it works  because web site it really great hope it has similar UIs also project is connecting lots of people on one platform

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

I see that after releasing the TriviaSpar App the followers liked the project more than ever and Knowledge Token Team gain more followers. We were suprised that the App was already developed and ready to download. Dev. Team doing a great job.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

With regards to the Knowledge Ecosystem of the Knowlege Token Community, which is also about the Knowledge graph, I am glad that all the dataminers, marketplaces, enterprises, advertisers and other third parties can use this knowledge scores as actionable intelligence to target and incentivize both digital and brick and mortar campaigns. There are lots of people who believe in the potential of this project and I am one of those people. I will stay follow this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

I see that after releasing the TriviaSpar App the followers liked the project more than ever and Knowledge Token Team gain more followers. We were suprised that the App was already developed and ready to download. Dev. Team doing a great job.
Thats right the team is realy doing great. There realy a big improvement with this project. The community as well is getting bigger.
There hardwork and dedication to work now has the result of being popular which people tend to like this project. Some of their services I think has now already been launched and I wanted to try those services. Well, investors must try their app so that if there are issues regarding the app then, this will be corrected as this whole project is still in development stage.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

If there is an application and it works fine, but even better is the fact that the team that has a lot of experience in education works and now implements the project on advanced blockchain technology.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

A good team that inspires confidence in me. I think you have a future! Please your investors with excellent work!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

The developers are really serious in this project and you can see that in their progress. The advertisement team are also working hard to promote this project as you can already see the advertisements in Youtube and other ICO sites.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

The developers are really serious in this project and you can see that in their progress. The advertisement team are also working hard to promote this project as you can already see the advertisements in Youtube and other ICO sites.
And where did you see the video? Unfortunately I did not see the video on Youtube, if possible, please give me a link.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

And where did you see the video? Unfortunately I did not see the video on Youtube, if possible, please give me a link.
On the first page in the main information at the very bottom there is a graph "contact with us", where you will see a link to the Yutoub channel. I hope I understood clearly?)
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Thats right the team is realy doing great. There realy a big improvement with this project. The community as well is getting bigger.

You are right, there are already a lot of improvement in the project, devs always update us about the new features. Also the community is getting bigger and bigger as days passed. Im sure if this will continue they will surely achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

Yes I totally agree with your statement I think that this project is doing very great. by and follow up softwares I think that there should be more languages added into the system to increase the following.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

Yes I totally agree with your statement I think that this project is doing very great. by and follow up softwares I think that there should be more languages added into the system to increase the following.
This looks like a very active project as they have already developed some important things of the project and have attracted many people to support it due to this. They also have a very well developed management of the project which will surely lead them to success. Thier whitepapers are worth reading as they have explained all that the project will do in the future and how will the value of tokes increase in the future which can attract many investors here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: