Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 10:00:24 AM by englander

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.io

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/334c7358-ba91-4cae-9e22-bb54fb179712-original.jpeg

This past Thursday I had the honor of presenting Knowledge.io to the 4000+ participants attending The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami #TNABC.  I presented immediately following the keynote address from the CEO of Overstock.

Many of the people across this BCT thread have been asking about the Knowledge.io ecosystem and how the token rewards function across ad tech, commerce, education, and employment.  Hopefully this will give you a better understanding of what we're up to.

Someone shouted out "Woohoo!" from the audience when I said the part about education, and that we're assembling the largest Q&A repository on every subject, taught in every school, at every level, in every area of specialization, in every language on the planet.

Below is a copy of the slideshow, organized into a single jpg.

https://knowledge.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/infographic_miami_presentation.jpg

If there are any questions, please find me on our telegram channel: t.me/Knowledgeio

Thanks everyone for helping us bring Knowledge to the world!
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:46:05 AM

This past Thursday I had the honor of presenting Knowledge.io to the 4000+ participants attending The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami #TNABC.  I presented immediately following the keynote address from the CEO of Overstock.

Many of the people across this BCT thread have been asking about the Knowledge.io ecosystem and how the token rewards function across ad tech, commerce, education, and employment.  Hopefully this will give you a better understanding of what we're up to.

Someone shouted out "Woohoo!" from the audience when I said the part about education, and that we're assembling the largest Q&A repository on every subject, taught in every school, at every level, in every area of specialization, in every language on the planet.

If there are any questions, please find me on our telegram channel: t.me/Knowledgeio

Great. Before your comment i only think can earn rewards only at commerce with sharing knowlegement about product Smiley so awesome when KT aim to whole of the world.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

This is a project in a way to join a list of famous projects in bitcointalk, Many members are supporting Knowledge project, I hope you will continue. This project is not just a currency that will trade in trading platforms, but is a platform for sharing knowledge And benefit from the experiences of others.
Ya. Because Knowledge Token have a good idea and catch the trending of business. I appreciate their idea about both earning for publishers and users.

You're right, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.
I agree with you, Knowledge Token has amazing idea. And i see they have the honor of presenting Knowledge.io to the 4000+ participants attending The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami #TNABC. This sound is so awesome. Hope more and more investor will pay attention about Knowledgement Project.

Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 11:51:37 AM by Travel Token

Wow, this is really interesting and cool. Maybe you have a video from this show? Very interesting to see!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

Investors have already paid attention to this project, it promises to be promising. At what discount are coins sold now?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

Investors have already paid attention to this project, it promises to be promising. At what discount are coins sold now?
I guess because of the innovative concept of knowledge tokens, the team is getting good response. The project really seems good and intresting and surely can be profitable for future as the knowledge is never completed and the more you learn the more you have for learning.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

Its been 7 days since the very first ico launch. I hope everyone on this project is already enjoying the right. Nonetheless we still have a long way to go so dont stop pushing team.

The thing just lets just continue promoting this project thru bounty campaigns like a blog, twitter, facebook and also the members who joined the signature campaign. First time I visited the site and it looks great and appealing. Is there any update so I can see the collected funds as of now?

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

Great. Before your comment i only think can earn rewards only at commerce with sharing knowlegement about product Smiley so awesome when KT aim to whole of the world.
Does KT aim to the whole of the world? It is really great, isn't it? I will bet this project will be successfully accomplish their aim to known by people in the whole world.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Does KT aim to the whole of the world? It is really great, isn't it? I will bet this project will be successfully accomplish their aim to known by people in the whole world.
Yes, I think they are aiming to get a global monopoly and also getting global support to their project. They are also getting global investors which is a very good sign of widespread of the project. I think this project has a very high potential and can grow very fast in the future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

This project is attracting many investors and supports due to its high paying bounty campaigns. They have increased their token sales in very few day and also got many supporters. I would like to know the total investment collected until.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

Virtual reality may very soon be one of the most advanced technologies. If this happens, then the platform has a very good future

But all that said they need to compete with Facebook's oculus rift and the Vive both of which have way way way bigger backing both fund wise and marketting wise than this

This project has nothing to do with Virtual reality technologies ! and they didn't mentioned anything about it ! their focus is on building a platform for sharing knowledge and reward their users. Facebook has become a big company that has a lots of money to invest it in different technology to ensure the future. On other hand, Knowledge project is just Getting Started and need money to build a small platform compared to facebook.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

I look at the company was an excellent presentation, I would also look with interest the video, who was from representatives of large companies? Investors?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

This is a project in a way to join a list of famous projects in bitcointalk, Many members are supporting Knowledge project, I hope you will continue. This project is not just a currency that will trade in trading platforms, but is a platform for sharing knowledge And benefit from the experiences of others.
Ya. Because Knowledge Token have a good idea and catch the trending of business. I appreciate their idea about both earning for publishers and users.

You're right, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.
I agree with you, Knowledge Token has amazing idea. And i see they have the honor of presenting Knowledge.io to the 4000+ participants attending The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami #TNABC. This sound is so awesome. Hope more and more investor will pay attention about Knowledgement Project.
Well, its good to know that there are many people participating the conference and I hope all of them understand the concept of the platform. This step that the team are doing is like their giving the investors the chance to know more about the project. Thus, if there are a lot of people understand very well about the platform then maybe more investors will surely decide to support the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

This project is attracting many investors and supports due to its high paying bounty campaigns. They have increased their token sales in very few day and also got many supporters. I would like to know the total investment collected until.
I, too, are interested in this question, with what success did pre-Ico start and what are the further plans, if the required quantity will not be collected?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

I think the token has a great future if the developers implement it in the student environment. for this you need a mobile application and the success of the team is guaranteed.
I agree. In the environment of young people, it is very important for the platform to be available not only on the computer, but mainly on mobile devices, which young people use all the time.
Thats right everyone nowadays has a mobile phone and hss even more than one phone.  Its goodcthat developers has made this available for ios and androids.

Definitely you're right dude, as time passes by our technology approaches that makes us comfortable and easier. Hopefully by having this project having ios and Android will definitely easy to access having this great project.

We just need to be patient and always think positive because everything is possible to do if devs have plan to do it. They just need enough time and enough budget to make this one.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

I, too, are interested in this question, with what success did pre-Ico start and what are the further plans, if the required quantity will not be collected?

There are huge investors hitting the platform with their queries as we experience when trying to support the knowledge token platform through various social channels as we observe the white papers we can understand it's reputation to step in supporting, I believe this project will have better success as it dealing with knowledge tokens.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Yes I totally thing that mountain campaigns are helping this project and a great part of the development and growth of this very project and this can be helpful to everyone.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Whats amazing with knowledge project is that it also has its own marketplace to buy and sell different products usig the knowledge token.

If this feature will really happen then we can be sure that the project will have many supporters and investors that will use the platform. I am hoping that the ico will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

No doubt that Knowledge.io is attracting lots of investors, users and more people here in the community of crypto currency. Aside from the fact that this holds a very amazing platform, it has a great potential that can make a big changes for the community, and just like others, I  really looking forward for that matter to happen. So, GoodLuck for this project and for the whole team working on P2PS.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

great project, but I dont have fiat, btc or eth anymore to join the ICO; already invested in others before. Then I made my search and find your great bounty campaign and joined already twitter and telegram campaigns. Telegram must be for you really important bcs if someone is active and win the telegram contest as Nr.1,  he/she gets 610 Stakes ... this is the highest Telegram Bounty Stake that I eer seen  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: