Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

In fact, the team has a win-win situation, a great idea and I suspect they found early investors and therefore do not even hold a bounty company.
But they do have a bounty going on already : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632.0 . You really must join if you are intressted in this project and want to make profits . Beside every project need a bounty campaign no matter how big they are.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

It is very innovative as we understand the data curated in conjunction with knowledge .ios knowledge scores which tell stories and identify individual brilliance in a way that is never possible before.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

With this project, there is a great opportunity not only to earn tokens but also to gain knowledge. After all, the sign of knowledge is sent to this project.
Naturally. One of the components of this project it is to give to the people knowledge of determined domains of the economy, way of life and so on. Here all information will be received from iindividual persons that excludes interference of mass media.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

It is very innovative as we understand the data curated in conjunction with knowledge .ios knowledge scores which tell stories and identify individual brilliance in a way that is never possible before.
Even for now,  doubt it but hope the knowledge tokens can overcome those and really give us the best output so that we can be happy enough to trade into the knowledge tokens. Also slowly slowly some more benefits will be up soon.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Everything is possible. But maybe they plan a company of generosity a little later, when the supporters of this project will be more than it was.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

In fact, the team has a win-win situation, a great idea and I suspect they found early investors and therefore do not even hold a bounty company.
they have an amazing bounty campaign just check their website you will see the bounty link there also check the thread here they have bounty and is really great and well explained and amazing tracking system

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

By following up on this project, one can learn alot about reading the markets using opinions from the experts and other users on this site. Therefore making good calla for investments.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

It provides a feasibility to all data miners, market places, enterprises, advertisers and other third parties can use these knowledge scores as actionable intelligence to target both digital and brick and motar campaigns.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

Knowledge platform gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for correct and incorrect answers associated with the topic.
which more precisely measures the level of a person's ability in their knowledge to know more about their knowledge should bnyak learn knowledge.

The point is measuring "interests" is commonly done in ad tech, but measuring the amount of knowledge a person has or does not have about topics has never been used as a method for targeting people in the history of marketing.

https://medium.com/knowledgeio/q-who-benefits-from-knowledge-io-fb1d0c44773e

We are able to provide more sophisticated innovation than the targeting methods used by today’s common ad tech platforms. Most use content consumption as a key targeting variable, meaning, they’re focused on what you read or view or interact with on the internet - INTERESTS - whereas Knowledge.io focuses on how much (or little) you know about what you read or view or interact with on the internet - KNOWLEDGE.

In fact, I did some research on this method, and I have not found any company that has used this method before, and I'm so excited about this new targeting method. However, what worries me is how to apply this in practice, how the platform will be able to check maybe millions of answers and give us a score.

Do questions will be on like this way ?

- Question ?
   1- answer
   2- answer
   3- answer
==> Choose the correct answer

If the answer is yes, I think the type of knowledge will be limited and looks like polls and survey which are already done by brands.
I'm looking for you answer for deep understanding.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

But they do have a bounty going on already : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632.0 . You really must join if you are intressted in this project and want to make profits . Beside every project need a bounty campaign no matter how big they are.
Do you know how long of their bounty will running? If i dont have mistake, Knowledge Token ICO will finish soon..

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

We believe in knowledge as how knowledge platform believes all knowledge is valuable, both to the individual processing it and to the society in which that individual interacts.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Everything is possible. But maybe they plan a company of generosity a little later, when the supporters of this project will be more than it was.
They still running their bounty and everyone still working for expand Knowledge Token community. I think they will have some bonus at the future Wink.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:36:31 AM

Guys do not answer me the developer and I did not see this project have a bounty? I really enjoyed everything, I will take pleasure in it.
Hey dear you are searching bounty campaign of this project here the link of bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2594632.0

I think the developers of this project are busy now for this reason they are not responding of your question.
englander

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:51:32 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 02:36:38 AM by englander

Knowledge platform gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for correct and incorrect answers associated with the topic.
which more precisely measures the level of a person's ability in their knowledge to know more about their knowledge should bnyak learn knowledge.

The point is measuring "interests" is commonly done in ad tech, but measuring the amount of knowledge a person has or does not have about topics has never been used as a method for targeting people in the history of marketing.

https://medium.com/knowledgeio/q-who-benefits-from-knowledge-io-fb1d0c44773e

We are able to provide more sophisticated innovation than the targeting methods used by today’s common ad tech platforms. Most use content consumption as a key targeting variable, meaning, they’re focused on what you read or view or interact with on the internet - INTERESTS - whereas Knowledge.io focuses on how much (or little) you know about what you read or view or interact with on the internet - KNOWLEDGE.

In fact, I did some research on this method, and I have not found any company that has used this method before, and I'm so excited about this new targeting method. However, what worries me is how to apply this in practice, how the platform will be able to check maybe millions of answers and give us a score.

Do questions will be on like this way ?

- Question ?
   1- answer
   2- answer
   3- answer
==> Choose the correct answer

If the answer is yes, I think the type of knowledge will be limited and looks like polls and survey which are already done by brands.
I'm looking for you answer for deep understanding.

Yes, the format of the Q&Ads units and quiz questions within syndicated content are multiple choice format.  There are additional formats than the one you present above, and the ads can actually be multiple questions in a sequence which has a fixed path or has a conditional path based on the previous answer selection - kind of like a choose your own adventure.  So advertisers can ask series of questions within the ad unit or syndicated content.  We also will support multiple answer selections as the correct answer.  There are a few more types we're looking into.

Consider that the ads and content can be incorporated into any publisher's app, website, and we'll be looking into more immersive experiences such as games and AR/VR.

Since we're planning on implementing a Knowledge OpenID Server, users will be able to stay logged in within browser sessions which allows us to do some really awesome stuff with the Marketplace products and purchases.  No CC or SSL required.  Just our wallet.

Regarding the practicality of calculating and generating a Knowledge Score, it's more that there are multiple Knowledge Scores around topics or topic sets.

The targeting method you are referring to at the beginning of your comment is the ability to target ads and content to users based on how much or how little they know about topics.  That is the patent we filed for Knowledge Scores.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

A platform that pin points the field of knowledge is very necessary to evolve here in the community of crypto currency. This is very beneficial for the users and for the better of the community. I really want Knowledge .io to become more successful in this comnunity. And I believe this will come to reality. GoodLuck to the team.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

Getting an education for a reward is a great idea, which can lead to an increase in the literate population at times
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

This will be successful project, i'm waiting for this project. Is any bounty campaign ?

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

Education is very good, but unfortunately for many it is not available. This project can make a difference!
Thats right education is the best way to move away from poverty but not everyone is given a fair opportunity in life thars why other children prefer to work than to study because they need to feed themselves first and thats thier number daily priority.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

Education is very good, but unfortunately for many it is not available. This project can make a difference!
Thats right education is the best way to move away from poverty but not everyone is given a fair opportunity in life thars why other children prefer to work than to study because they need to feed themselves first and thats thier number daily priority.

Well education ALONE doesnt solve all the problems since there's always a lot of a lot educated people in poverty. But again there's very little relation in between this project and education
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

Well said, but studying doesn't end when you stop going to school or universities. As you work or do different jobs, it will give you more knowledge and learn that it is much better to learn the practical way than just learning from books or educators through reading and listening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: