Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:03:03 AM

Knowledge Token is getting more popular in the different social medias, and this is a great thing for this project. Moreover, I like this project because it has an additional use cases such as the employee rewards, consumer education and app adoption, which is a benefits for the people around Knowledge.io community.
You're right, that is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.

This project will build opportunities for some knowledge peoples to earn rewards for their shared knowledge. They are offering a very great platform for knowledge sharing which is very secure based on blockchain technology. They are making knowledge a token which give some value to it.
Agree. Often at clever people idea is stolen, and themselves they go to something new and unrealised, therefore they really are poor. This platform assembles such people together and assists them to earn.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh
with the Platform offered by this token of their knowledge by providing online venues that offer attractive products and services.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

I believe this ICO will be successful, how much ETH we are reach now? I believe they will reach hard carp because of their idea is so good for marketing.

I think for now the good idea to boost their ICO is to launched a signature campaign that can be paid in BTC and hire some legit and famous campaign manager, Surely it will have a big impact for the project.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

I believe this ICO will be successful, how much ETH we are reach now? I believe they will reach hard carp because of their idea is so good for marketing.

I think for now the good idea to boost their ICO is to launched a signature campaign that can be paid in BTC and hire some legit and famous campaign manager, Surely it will have a big impact for the project.
If they are really serious about the project then your suggestions maybe good for the platform. Popularity will conduct the project to be more successful and many investors would likely to distinguish it better.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

How many stage of Knowledge Token ICO running? I see at their website at now still get 65% bonus till 12nd February? What will happen after?
Knowledge token ICO had many stages and bonus percentage keeps changing after every specified timelines, before the better bonus is ended it is better to grab this opportunity when it is available.
That is correct and it is better to buy early to get some huge bonuses. They offer us a good amount of bonus which is good so that more investors will gladly to buy their tokens at lower price.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

Knowledge Token is getting more popular in the different social medias, and this is a great thing for this project. Moreover, I like this project because it has an additional use cases such as the employee rewards, consumer education and app adoption, which is a benefits for the people around Knowledge.io community.
You're right, that is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.

There will be a huge traffic of answers coming from different people in the future. But how will the developers be able to monitor the answers? Will they hire people to verify their answers? I mean, just like in Yahoo answers, there are answers with so many upvotes but isn't verified.
I doubt that people will be hired for this. You can imagine how many people will need to be hired to track all requests. I think the developers will come up with something more economical.

I agree, it's too expensive. For such work, you need a lot of money, because just imagine how much money you will have to pay each person who will perform this work.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

There will be a huge traffic of answers coming from different people in the future. But how will the developers be able to monitor the answers? Will they hire people to verify their answers? I mean, just like in Yahoo answers, there are answers with so many upvotes but isn't verified.
I doubt that people will be hired for this. You can imagine how many people will need to be hired to track all requests. I think the developers will come up with something more economical.

I agree, it's too expensive. For such work, you need a lot of money, because just imagine how much money you will have to pay each person who will perform this work.

If the Tickets for requests are high how can they handle this huge platform which might cause imbalance at sudden, any back up and alternate plans are available to meet the possibilities is the real scope am trying to understand and looking for the developers prospective in knowledge token platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well, those unfortunate people needs a good attention in terms of learning and to have enough knowledge. I have a question , are those unfortunate people have a good chance to learnd about this project? Hoping for the positive response. Thanks
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Well the aim of the project is not giving people profit for buying the coin (well that is a goal tbh) but it's to use it as a token for advertising and shit lmao
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

Also read white paper that how you know more about project and decide if to invest because you need your own personal opinion to guide you

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Also read white paper that how you know more about project and decide if to invest because you need your own personal opinion to guide you
VP rarely anyone reads completely and much easier here explains the developer that tokens can be used to encourage writing reviews about electronic gadgets.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

Knowledge will definitely enjoy success with many people. Because this platform carries a huge amount of useful information in various areas of interest.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.

Based on my understanding with the whitepaper, the products which are available in the marketplace are products presented by the sellers, who are participants in this platform. Therefore, in the first phase, few products will be presented but as the time goes by and as the number of sellers in this platform increases, the variety of products also increases. This is just my assumption based on what I have read.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.
Have a hard to add at coinmarketcap but at least i think Knowledge Token can listing at EtherDelta although i hate Etherdelta so much.. But when listing KNW will have their "real price".

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.
Have a hard to add at coinmarketcap but at least i think Knowledge Token can listing at EtherDelta although i hate Etherdelta so much.. But when listing KNW will have their "real price".
Yes, getting listed on any exchange platform like HitBtc, alpha BTC etc is very important for the project ass it will make changes in the price of the tokens and it will surely rise as soon as the coin is listed on the exchange as many people will like to buy a coin which is a high potential.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

Knowledge platform launch is really benefiting the market place for users to acquire knowledge and be an expertise but how about getting listed in the top exchanges which really grabs the attention of the user interface by listing on such reputed exchanges. Does any plans are made for this implementation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: