Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well the aim of the project is not giving people profit for buying the coin (well that is a goal tbh) but it's to use it as a token for advertising and shit lmao
But you can still gain profits if you don't really bought the token or coin and just got it from a reward from one of their bounties. There will be no total profit to it's token holder if it won't be listed to exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.
Have a hard to add at coinmarketcap but at least i think Knowledge Token can listing at EtherDelta although i hate Etherdelta so much.. But when listing KNW will have their "real price".
Yes, getting listed on any exchange platform like HitBtc, alpha BTC etc is very important for the project ass it will make changes in the price of the tokens and it will surely rise as soon as the coin is listed on the exchange as many people will like to buy a coin which is a high potential.
Now i see coinexchange.io have a lot of ERC20 or token listing, i don't know the price of listing or apply it free but i keep almost my token at here Cheesy
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

Knowledge platform will be a great tool for anyone who needs help with anything since it will house different experts in different field.
Agree, it is a different tool for search of specific information from various difficult domains. Here will be find convenient and to note at once that piece of text which you need.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:30 PM

The real potential of this project, the Knowledg Token is the capability of Knowledge.io to make people really beneficial that lets helps its users in the different aspects. This will serves as a great tool for the publishers and users earn sharing with advertisers. I will still looking forward for the successful future of this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well, those unfortunate people needs a good attention in terms of learning and to have enough knowledge. I have a question , are those unfortunate people have a good chance to learnd about this project? Hoping for the positive response. Thanks

you don't need to have master degree or something like that, in simple works, if Samsung company use knowledge platform services, they will put questions about smartphone and their product in particular to get how much  you know about their products.

but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow ?
first you will earn knowledge token on answers, plus users with high score will be able to make reviews on products, companies will send their product to you for free to reviews.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

Knowledge platform will be a great tool for anyone who needs help with anything since it will house different experts in different field.
I think the creators must give it a direction of development. It will provide the high standard of services and there will be more and more of services on the platform.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

Has anyone download the Trivia Spar app yet?  Pretty interesting trivia game utilising patent-pending technology that allows advertisers to target audiences based on user Knowledge Scores associated with topics of interest to advertisers. I hope they launch the app for android phone soon! Would love to try this game out.
Jedie22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:08:49 PM

Knowledge platform launch is really benefiting the market place for users to acquire knowledge and be an expertise but how about getting listed in the top exchanges which really grabs the attention of the user interface by listing on such reputed exchanges. Does any plans are made for this implementation?
I agree, as I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

Knowledge platform launch is really benefiting the market place for users to acquire knowledge and be an expertise but how about getting listed in the top exchanges which really grabs the attention of the user interface by listing on such reputed exchanges. Does any plans are made for this implementation?
I agree, as I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.

Definitely, I hope so too. Currently, such applications are the basis of every project. Nowadays so many people use Iphones and other devices for it. I am waiting for news.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.

this is the point that I criticize Knowledge Token. Nowadays people wants to see the token that they want to invest in in coinmarketcap. Although it doesnt mean that it makes this coin more safe, tradable etc. bcs we see in the history that there were also scam coins/tokens listed in coinmarketcap. But this is the habbit of the people...
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.
Good to hear that someone has the same concern that I have regarding to the marketplace. Because, it's a nice feature to have in this platform. Users can easily buy things smoothly and fast because it's in the platform already and might have no transaction fees(extra fees) that will surely make their users happy.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.
Good to hear that someone has the same concern that I have regarding to the marketplace. Because, it's a nice feature to have in this platform. Users can easily buy things smoothly and fast because it's in the platform already and might have no transaction fees(extra fees) that will surely make their users happy.
As knowledge platform clearly addressing e-commerce stores and their products are linked to advertiser campaigns and also the content is with in the knowledge platform in order to jump start the market place and also to ensure users can enjoy the tokens. Hope i gave the clear picture are need something better ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

I think the creators must give it a direction of development. It will provide the high standard of services and there will be more and more of services on the platform.

I think for now they are focusing first on the succession of the ICO so they are promoting this project especially on social network sites that have the majority of investors.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

this is the point that I criticize Knowledge Token. Nowadays people wants to see the token that they want to invest in in coinmarketcap. Although it doesnt mean that it makes this coin more safe, tradable etc. bcs we see in the history that there were also scam coins/tokens listed in coinmarketcap. But this is the habbit of the people...

You are right, even if coins/tokens were already listed in coinsmarketcap there are still a possibility that those coins turns to scam. So I hope that it will never happen to knowledge token project.

vivavivu

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

In the world we are living for, there are lots of opportunities that are only hidden in the midst of different obstacles we are facing. Just like this project. Knowledge Token is a great project that gives us an opportunity to be able to extend our knowledge already have in ourselves. The concept that Knowledge.io have is a great one for each and everyone of us.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

You are right, as time goes by a lot of developments and improvements already made by this project. I hope that there will be lots of news and updates and also hoping that more partnership to come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

You are right, even if coins/tokens were already listed in coinsmarketcap there are still a possibility that those coins turns to scam. So I hope that it will never happen to knowledge token project.
Exactly, because its price is much lesser compared to ICO sale. This is what I observed commonly after the ICO. But in this kind of platform wherein these kind of token/coin has many kind of usage because it can be used to buy different kind of merchandise thru the marketplace of these platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

I think for now they are focusing first on the succession of the ICO so they are promoting this project especially on social network sites that have the majority of investors.
Your right, they must be focus on their ICO first because this is important as this is the stage of whether the project must continue or not. Development stage will follow after the ICO is finished and by this time I think the dev will be focusing with their development.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

I think this is a good project with a good product, a good team and I see how they relate to the project. Of course I'd like to wish the developer to more actively answer questions from the participants, since sometimes there are no answers to the questions asked.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

Has anyone download the Trivia Spar app yet?  Pretty interesting trivia game utilising patent-pending technology that allows advertisers to target audiences based on user Knowledge Scores associated with topics of interest to advertisers. I hope they launch the app for android phone soon! Would love to try this game out.
Where to download the app? Is it for pc or for mobile? Are we able to start earning knowledge score now even if this project is still on its ICO phase?

I am also curious about that app. Is it related to knowledge token app? Can we earn something from using it aside from gaining more knowledge? I hope this project will release a beta test app so we can try how this project will work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: