Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Knowledge platform will be a great tool for anyone who needs help with anything since it will house different experts in different field.
I think the creators must give it a direction of development. It will provide the high standard of services and there will be more and more of services on the platform.

The thing is you must be a credible person if you wish to join this platform as an answer provider. Based on what I have read, users are rewarded whenever they can contribute knowledge to whoever asks a question. That's why it is called Knowledge Token, i suppose.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Knowledge platform will be a great tool for anyone who needs help with anything since it will house different experts in different field.
I think the creators must give it a direction of development. It will provide the high standard of services and there will be more and more of services on the platform.

I think for now they are focusing first on the succession of the ICO so they are promoting this project especially on social network sites that have the majority of investors.
Your right, they must be focus on their ICO first because this is important as this is the stage of whether the project must continue or not. Development stage will follow after the ICO is finished and by this time I think the dev will be focusing with their development.
I'm interested in what stage is Ico now and with what success does it go? In my opinion, the project will be in great demand among users, since experience and knowledge are always very useful.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

I think this looks like a pretty good project , but there are many projects of similar kind like this one I hope this project does things differently and be more successful.
It's going so good so far and this should continue if the project is well maintained and managed.
yeah most icos these days have some similarities but my best guess is the one with more features and how detailled the wp is and all their roadmap with team usually determine their success

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.

this is the point that I criticize Knowledge Token. Nowadays people wants to see the token that they want to invest in in coinmarketcap. Although it doesnt mean that it makes this coin more safe, tradable etc. bcs we see in the history that there were also scam coins/tokens listed in coinmarketcap. But this is the habbit of the people...

Coinmarketcap doesn't list coins not on an exchange to stop 10000s of shitcoins from flooding it non stop. 10,000$ volume is a neccessity for a coin to be listed
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

I think for now they are focusing first on the succession of the ICO so they are promoting this project especially on social network sites that have the majority of investors.
Your right, they must be focus on their ICO first because this is important as this is the stage of whether the project must continue or not. Development stage will follow after the ICO is finished and by this time I think the dev will be focusing with their development.
I'm interested in what stage is Ico now and with what success does it go? In my opinion, the project will be in great demand among users, since experience and knowledge are always very useful.

Of-course its success is based on the prospective and scope as it initially chosen the knowledge platform as many people get attention to it which is a needed attribute in individual life, many users get into it and automatically turn success as the knowledge is really required and it helps to acquire to be an expertise.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

Knowledge Token is getting more popular in the different social medias, and this is a great thing for this project. Moreover, I like this project because it has an additional use cases such as the employee rewards, consumer education and app adoption, which is a benefits for the people around Knowledge.io community.
You're right, that is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.

What's with the future tense that it "will be" the ICO has already started, if it needs to be supported then it's now after that the tokens wont be available lol
Yes you are right that this kind of many projects come to the market but knowledge token is very different from them.for more information you can check the road map and also read the whitepaper.this platform will helpfull for all peoples.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Yeah, which is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.
Good to hear that someone has the same concern that I have regarding to the marketplace. Because, it's a nice feature to have in this platform. Users can easily buy things smoothly and fast because it's in the platform already and might have no transaction fees(extra fees) that will surely make their users happy.
I have the same question as you, I wonder why the developer doesn't answer fastly for an important question like this.
You did not think that at developer there are many businesses, such as constant фикc and search of the fact that it is possible to add to platform? Bitcointalk ann not the first place, where he will answer and that monitoring.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.
Good to hear that someone has the same concern that I have regarding to the marketplace. Because, it's a nice feature to have in this platform. Users can easily buy things smoothly and fast because it's in the platform already and might have no transaction fees(extra fees) that will surely make their users happy.
I have the same question as you, I wonder why the developer doesn't answer fastly for an important question like this.

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
Devs is Devs, Support is support. In my opinion, maybe all question of us should send to some advisor of KNW then waiting their answer?

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

The knowledge marketplace will be a great ecommerce website to buy products in the future. Whats good about it is it is only exclusive to knowledge platform members sincecthe mode of payment will be the knowledge tokens.

Hmm okay I believe it will be good but can you tell me why it will be better than others? Previously I was convinced and now I wonder myself what to think about this project?
PDAngel

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

How long of Knowledge Token keep their 65% bonus, anyone? With crash at  Btc and ETH now, i still consider to invest more at KNW.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

How long of Knowledge Token keep their 65% bonus, anyone? With crash at  Btc and ETH now, i still consider to invest more at KNW.
They might have a revised ratings and bonus price to my analysis as really the price deviations are shaking the entire crypt users also for the better workflow they would require the better changes with new updates on basing the latest trend.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well, those unfortunate people needs a good attention in terms of learning and to have enough knowledge. I have a question , are those unfortunate people have a good chance to learnd about this project? Hoping for the positive response. Thanks

you don't need to have master degree or something like that, in simple works, if Samsung company use knowledge platform services, they will put questions about smartphone and their product in particular to get how much  you know about their products.

but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow ?
first you will earn knowledge token on answers, plus users with high score will be able to make reviews on products, companies will send their product to you for free to reviews.

I doubt that this will work with sending products worldwide for test review. I was paid member in some centralized internet review companies and they never send globally someone products for a review. This can just work in some specific countries.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

They might have a revised ratings and bonus price to my analysis as really the price deviations are shaking the entire crypt users also for the better workflow they would require the better changes with new updates on basing the latest trend.
The crypto market has got great ups and downs in this month and many people are facing problem as bitcoin is dropped under 8K. This will surealy damage some of the investment so this project should upgrade in its investment rates and also make proper criteria for investment which will attract people.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

This is the best time to invest in this massively supported project with great team and management. This tokens will get very high valued in the coming days and give large income opportunity to all its investors. Token holders will get upto X5 profits after the ICO phase if they invest now in the project.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:08:51 AM

I think that the address was very successful and it was 40% so it was sure to be so. Now most of the clients and people are waiting for the main sale of tokens.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

knowledge platforms are truly exceptional because the knowledge platforms provide outstanding knowledge to the community.
rabotacoin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

I think that the address was very successful and it was 40% so it was sure to be so. Now most of the clients and people are waiting for the main sale of tokens.
if I'm not mistaken, the main sale starts on February 12th. This is already next week, so everyone can participate. In addition, the developers promise to give some bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: