Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment  (Read 6523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Most people who are searchig for knowledge are provided by biased information that is coming from huge advertisers. Whats good about knowledge is it offers underdog businesses and savy customers to be prioritize and break this unfair cycle.

If knowledge token can really make it then we can be sure that many investors or clients will come whether they are big or small businesses. This will surely get more profits to this project,

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

Many of them are currently called YouTube influencers.  Except sometimes their videos are demonetized.

Any update about the ICO raised for now? And what are the next step if these project will become successful? So far I love the 65% bonus for now because it can potentially attract investors.

I am also looking for the updates of the pre-ico, I want to know what is the status if they been reach the soft cap or near hardcap now? I hope devs and teams are gonna be more active here in responding to all the questions about the knowledge token project.
+1. I want to know too how the ICO progress
usually developers report on how Ico is advancing and what successes have already been achieved. I hope this question will be answered soon by the development team.

Well, I think on that matter is hard to know since the project is still in progress but in some point maybe have an estimated value could be determined which will depends the volume or users.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

Many of them are currently called YouTube influencers.  Except sometimes their videos are demonetized.

Any update about the ICO raised for now? And what are the next step if these project will become successful? So far I love the 65% bonus for now because it can potentially attract investors.

I am also looking for the updates of the pre-ico, I want to know what is the status if they been reach the soft cap or near hardcap now? I hope devs and teams are gonna be more active here in responding to all the questions about the knowledge token project.
usually developers report on how Ico is advancing and what successes have already been achieved. I hope this question will be answered soon by the development team.

Well, I think on that matter is hard to know since the project is still in progress but in some point maybe have an estimated value could be determined which will depends the volume or users.
I wonder what will be the positive development of this project. If they can create features which is good for the people then maybe this will have a chance to get more support from the investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

I wonder what will be the positive development of this project. If they can create features which is good for the people then maybe this will have a chance to get more support from the investors.

yeah,as this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

Most people who are searchig for knowledge are provided by biased information that is coming from huge advertisers. Whats good about knowledge is it offers underdog businesses and savy customers to be prioritize and break this unfair cycle.
I fully agree this is a crypt alternative to fiatu, and here this platform is an alternative to the usual monsters now dominating the market.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

If knowledge token can really make it then we can be sure that many investors or clients will come whether they are big or small businesses. This will surely get more profits to this project,

Knowledge.io is not about advertising but it aims to award tokens to people who attain high Knowledge Scores. These tokens carries value that meritorious users can keep and spend if they want to as a payment for mastering a certain subject unlike our current academic system.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Knowledge.io is not about advertising but it aims to award tokens to people who attain high Knowledge Scores. These tokens carries value that meritorious users can keep and spend if they want to as a payment for mastering a certain subject unlike our current academic system.
Exactly, which will depends on the knowledge of user has by having scores base on their knowledge. Also, very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project really important.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now

MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Exactly, which will depends on the knowledge of user has by having scores base on their knowledge. Also, very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project really important.
Knowledge can be provided by biased information but once acquired we really required to be an expertise level with practice and we does had Q&ADs knowledge score targeting functionality.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
This will surely help more and more peoples to gain more and more knowledge. Also the concept and reactivity of this project  is good enough and it can surely have good benefits ahead and most of the investors may invest some of their time in researching about this project and surely they will find it much profitable to invest.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

The devlopers of this knowledge tokens platforms are really useing very good strategy to attract the more and more investeros.they give huge bonus upto the 65%. It's too much more than any other project so the more investeros will invest into this platform.
Yes, they have a very great token sale bonus for their early costumes as they will get most amount of profit from the project. 65% is the very big amount and it will gain very high value in the future they are also offering very secure transfer system of tokens based on blockchain and the demand of the coins are also increasing daily.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

This will surely help more and more peoples to gain more and more knowledge. Also the concept and reactivity of this project  is good enough and it can surely have good benefits ahead and most of the investors may invest some of their time in researching about this project and surely they will find it much profitable to invest.
We will begin that in cryptocurrency very many clever and decent people. As well in this domain simply huge amount of the information. Very much all of this is important to order here too should help us Knowledge token. Anyway I hope to it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

Knowledge can be provided by biased information but once acquired we really required to be an expertise level with practice and we does had Q&ADs knowledge score targeting functionality.
This platform will not only help people to get knowledge but they will also help knowledge to get some value and give the opportunity to the knowledge people to earn by sharing their knowledge and collecting this tokens. Still, I think that investment in this project will proof as a very smart investment for the future.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:59 PM

The demand for coins increases due to bonuses. but this is my personal opinion. If someone thinks otherwise, then maybe it is.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

The demand for coins increases due to bonuses. but this is my personal opinion. If someone thinks otherwise, then maybe it is.
You are partially right of this, but there are many other factors on which the demand depends on.
One of the many is the performance of the project is the apparent and current time market.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

Bonus might be also a reason for the demand but we need to look the project scope and potentiality before we try to invest and its importance in the real life tends to grab the users attention that adds an additional value to increase the demand too.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

Awareness at presale like that bonus will make increasing your investor but also make a market will have problem when ICO end Smiley.. Early birds always catch the worms Cheesy

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

I mean there's no real price in an ICO, I could say every token is 1000$ and I'm giving a 99% off when I sell for $10 each per token to make it sound like a deal
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

Since it is just a pre-sale or private sale I think that is normal to offer such bonus when a project needs to fund some developmental stages.
What I want to see is a plan where it will be transparent for their supporters to see the stages for their development.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:43:25 PM

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
That Q&A Ads will be related to the product you put and you will get reviews as more user interact with your Q&A ads while they get knowledge scores as they interact with it right?

Advertiser use Q&A ADS to target audience by their knowledge score, as user knowledge score will determine how much you know about my product and that will allow me as Advertiser to make ads that right for your level, also my goal from those questions is make you rank up your level knowledge and know more about my product.
take crypto service as example, some user know only few things while other know much, so knowledge platform help me target those people base on their knowledge and help to teach those that only know little about blockchain.
As for me, Q&A ADs is right way for make customer insight, of course we can make research with high cost but with Q&A Ads we can know directly customer demand.

This is the pre-registration site for Advertisers, Brands, Publishers, and other platforms and providers in the ad tech space: http://knowledgeads.com
If you review the features section, you'll see the value it brings to the ad tech world, with Knowledge Scores on the blockchain at it's core.
I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  I'm on telegram most of the time: https://t.me/knowledgeio

thanks for provided us this link, as a person who is very interested in this platform and trying to get as much as possible information, this will help understand more about the platform and I will check it out and give me feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: