Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

Testnet list will stay the same for now, i know I've had many requests, i will consider adding additional members possibly next week.
I want participate to testnet if it possible...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Testnet list will stay the same for now, i know I've had many requests, i will consider adding additional members possibly next week.

Hey felixando

Please keep me in mind.  I should've asked earlier.  

I've been around the forums for several years & donated awhile ago.  Really interested in the project.  

I'd love to be able to put my weight behind market adoption.  I'd also be happy to chip in with being a community manager / communicator if you need to free up some time.

As to distribution methods.  It might make sense to have an ongoing campaign of covering the globe with GPS coordinates & having a daily phrase requiring a selfie & proof of location to collect the airdrop if people are overly concerned about distribution (I am fairly ambivalent & happy to go with whatever is decided as 90% of the distribution happens in exchanges & who decides to hold vs dump ... As soon as the token is worth anything at all.  You just have to look at 20k pizza guy to understand that token distribution all equalized out in the end)
akhan270

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

Difference between this and Manta?

None because both are scams by same person. Grin Grin Grin Grin
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Difference between this and Manta?

None because both are scams by same person. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Incorrect, actually there has been a splurge of copycat posts which were created a duration after my thread, you can see they have duplicated the announcement exactly, almost word for word, with an exact copy of RaiBlocks clone with zkSNARK's, i urge you all to report these threads.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:29:45 AM
Merited by rdnkjdi (5)

Hey felixando

Please keep me in mind.  I should've asked earlier.  

I've been around the forums for several years & donated awhile ago.  Really interested in the project.  

I'd love to be able to put my weight behind market adoption.  I'd also be happy to chip in with being a community manager / communicator if you need to free up some time.

As to distribution methods.  It might make sense to have an ongoing campaign of covering the globe with GPS coordinates & having a daily phrase requiring a selfie & proof of location to collect the airdrop if people are overly concerned about distribution (I am fairly ambivalent & happy to go with whatever is decided as 90% of the distribution happens in exchanges & who decides to hold vs dump ... As soon as the token is worth anything at all.  You just have to look at 20k pizza guy to understand that token distribution all equalized out in the end)
Hi rdnkjdi, thank you for your interest and expressing your ideas, i fear the idea of using ID verification to distribute coins, as it goes against the whole nature of Stone, which is privacy, which id like to keep in-play.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

Staff Required | Professional Graphic Designers

Hi community, that time has come to start bringing everything together in a more professional manner, therefor i require a professional graphic designer for a short duration, if  this is you, please pm me your portfolio and your hourly/daily rate, i only require designers of high quality with a proven portfolio.

You may be rewarded in BTC or Stone.

For transparency purposes, the BTC used will be from the donations, if stone is requested, it will be from the development fund.

felixando

welhzh

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Staff Required | Professional Graphic Designers

Hi community, that time has come to start bringing everything together in a more professional manner, therefor i require a professional graphic designer for a short duration, if  this is you, please pm me your portfolio and your hourly/daily rate, i only require designers of high quality with a proven portfolio.

You may be rewarded in BTC or Stone.

felixando

good, look forward to the progress
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

If posters in this thread are rewarded, does that mean this lousy post gets me some stone?🤔

haha, maybe its only quality posts, well you’d hope so, get ready for the posts to come flying in.

Ether way this one is a HODL for sure with around 1.5mill marketcap if no more donations... i can live with that

I still think the dev will implement some sort of preventing socket accounts. So maybe a specific creation date or so is needed
drillsm

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

Hey felixando,

Firstly, great project, this is the main reason I joined these forums! will be donating! I noticed in your distribution model it says that airdrop will occur to Rai holders, does the Rai need to be held on an exchange or canit  be left in the litewallet?

Goodluck!
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Hey felixando,

Firstly, great project, this is the main reason I joined these forums! will be donating! I noticed in your distribution model it says that airdrop will occur to Rai holders, does the Rai need to be held on an exchange or canit  be left in the litewallet?

Goodluck!

Nothing is clear at this point. airdrop could mean you would have to claim the airdrop for example. But keeping it in a litewallet is always the best way to go

felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

Hey felixando,

Goodluck!
Hi, if you hold the public keys/seed, then you will be able to redeem Stone, although i will be working with exchanges in order to enable leaving on exchange.

felixando

tiopatinhas2k

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

Hi Felixando

I'm donating 3 XRBs
https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=823C52188D6B11A97BA399EDA51E01548016DB41B3D3D5EE17AC83439F4020F5
Devss

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

You should at least provide github code. So that everyone can see the progress of the project. Without providing zero proof of work the project actually exist. donations are risky. All I can see 90% users commenting on this thread is newbies.
miners4sale

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

devs can we please get a countdown on the final day for donation fund, looking to put some more in but dont really want to miss it, also another tally for the total btc raised, as im thinking its gone up a little since the last reading, by my rough calcs we have around 1.5-2mill mcap now? its important to know for investors.
Mr.Rabbit

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

devs can we please get a countdown on the final day for donation fund, looking to put some more in but dont really want to miss it, also another tally for the total btc raised, as im thinking its gone up a little since the last reading, by my rough calcs we have around 1.5-2mill mcap now? its important to know for investors.

9th of Feb was announced couple of pages ago.
TheTenIsDog

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

The only countdown that we need is when the code will be available in github, after that then I reckon the donation need a countdown IMHO>.
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

The only countdown that we need is when the code will be available in github, after that then I reckon the donation need a countdown IMHO>.
Hi TheTenIsDog , please be aware that this is a pre-announcement, and the full code will be released alongside testnet. For those who may be wary but wish to invest, please wait for initial release and purchase Stone on an exchange.

felixando

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

interesting project, congrats on cryptobridge listing
you plan on creating a bounty campaign?
would love to produce an article about STONE to steemit.

is there an active twitter and/or discord already?

thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
travicstudni

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

interesting stuff,
i am reading the thread from day one... checking that time to time for news,  anyway, having some questions:
- Stodes (Nodes) - meaning some masternodes as well?
- roadmap - do you have already any (even very rough one) roadmap?
- that include also (many times repeated) question - any rough ETA for release of code?

thanks and good luck!
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

I generally thing that Ston could go up but we certainly need better evaluations of the market situation in general!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: