Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 07:11:18 AM by Islapdonkey

Islapdonkey is not someone to trust. See link below where they tried to extort money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0

Just a common criminal lol.

Well, Mr Stone that seem a bit desperate there. But by all mean click and peruse his link and see that it was created by a member of a scam group that i have been busting their attempts since July of 2017. Also you will see that the acct has been tagged by moderators for trying to con individuals with malicious claims. But what really makes it sad and desperate and i know this from dealing with several scammers on this forum is when most scam artist feel boxed in with facts, they tend to panic and start posting unrelated info with hope that it takes the heat away from them.

Now tell me how posting this link from a known scammer that i already got his acct tagged by the moderators have anything to do with my post on stone thread?
Does it somehow provide the proof of a code in progress? or does it somehow negate that the ploy on this thread is eerily similar to manta thread which has already been shut down?  Does it somehow create a tangible product out of this imaginary product that you have been diligently shilling Mr. stone? Have i asked you for any money Mr Stone?  

So, all this makes you look like Mr.Stone (which am now starting to think is an alt account for Felixando) is support the notion that you feel caged in by my long con hypothesis and rather than provide a proof to negate the allegation been placed on you by several ppl, you pulled the oldest scam tactic and try to deflect with with a random post.

Unluckily for you, you didn't take the time to research and see that i have dedicated the past yr to fighting scam on this forum and i have made alot of enemies due to it. Several scam artist who made malicious claim against me with hope that it destroys my voice on the forum.  But due to my diligent nature, i have managed to prove them all false and got every single acct tagged.

So could you plz stop with the deflection and provide a code. I mean a link was posted that a binance application is in progress and you can't do it without a code, so give us something. You don't even have to provide the entire thing just something to prove that am wrong. And if am wrong, i will apologize, and invest. But till then stop with the stupid deflection and provide a proof to support your cause

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Felixandro, did you see my PM message (from February 13, 2018, 07:46:26 AM)?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
namaxa

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

my eth wallet 0xa9a0Cf0FEf9A89a333Eb8fAE704EA05DF91A144d

0,1 btc to your project of good luck from me!
I have sent from the exchange liqui
February 07, 2018, 01:48   0.10000000   17rta6cBBcacwbjFuWmrCpaPDN3m4jX6et   5f68f20f7a857d47b9f5f7bdae3b0b545de45df7a64cf07b4a17dc1576ecbe3d

............................................................................... ................

thx alot
al_an

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

It´s sent out in batches. So you will have to wait a little.

Hi, when next batches?
al_an

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

So you donated 1 ETH and made the transaction 208 days ago, more than half a year before this project's thread was opened? Not bad!  Roll Eyes

It's his typo, I think. On donators list this txid from al_an: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6f23e8549771bc7a1dd9ddfebbeb47485cd2ab7b48be371a12f5441351cf4b2d

made a mistake, thanks for fixing it
Praedium

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

Is there a batch schedule we can refer to for the erc20 payouts?
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Is there a batch schedule we can refer to for the erc20 payouts?

No nothing like that is known. but you will surely receive your stash if you did donate. a statement was issued just one page back

tokenburn

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Islapdonkey is not someone to trust. See link below where they tried to extort money.

Unluckily for you, you didn't take the time to research and see that i have dedicated the past yr to fighting scam on this forum and i have made alot of enemies due to it. Several scam artist who made malicious claim against me with hope that it destroys my voice on the forum.  But due to my diligent nature, i have managed to prove them all false and got every single acct tagged.

So could you plz stop with the deflection and provide a code. I mean a link was posted that a binance application is in progress and you can't do it without a code, so give us something. You don't even have to provide the entire thing just something to prove that am wrong. And if am wrong, i will apologize, and invest. But till then stop with the stupid deflection and provide a proof to support your cause

Islapdonkey is a huge scammer and needs to be banned

MrAhab

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Unluckily for you, you didn't take the time to research and see that i have dedicated the past yr to fighting scam on this forum and i have made alot of enemies due to it. Several scam artist who made malicious claim against me with hope that it destroys my voice on the forum.  But due to my diligent nature, i have managed to prove them all false and got every single acct tagged.

This doesn' check out numbnuts.

Perhaps it is you who is the scammer.
NDJC

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

You can check the contact address and see which address have been sent tokens. I'm still waiting on mine as are some other. But there are 58 address or so that have been sent tokens
BitDragon910

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

That doesnt tell me that hes a scammer or that he needs to be banned. Why are you acting crazy?
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

How do you prove Islapdonkey is Scammer. Just with Big Bold Letters you can't prove some one to be scammer. He have legit concern and Mr. Felixando can prove him wrong by posting some Source code of the project. I requested Islapdonkey to may be give some time but he questioned me asking may be overnight your penis can grow 5 inch, Yes he is right overnight nothing happens like my Penis won't grow taller or Felixando can't bring entire code in overnight.

If he is Legit he would have lot of code work done since two months obviously he can post in Github to shut every negative thinker in this community and give some thing back to his supports especially a donators.

I often think "StoneSoup" is shadow of Felixando anyways that's not the point here we need Github with some proof of work until then Tokens, Project everything is Scam.

Go thru initial comments by Mr. Felixando in a first page

Work Ethics

What i can promise you

Dedication - He only showed dedication on responding to material which don't keep this coin any value like Distribution, exchange, advertising
Constant updates - Not a one update of "Proof of Work - Code work"
a finished product - You know the answer after two months where we stand with this project
a quality product delivered in a timely manner - "I don't know the meaning of timely manner, No actual product no status update on real product""

What i cannot promise you

Exchange listings - "Only thing he try showing some image of Binance listing, he try to fool people and try to get momentum to gain more donations right before closing date"
Price increases -"All the postings in this tread are related to Coin Matrix, distribution and how to trade etc but nothing related to actual product code"
Advertising - "Again all i can see is Twitter or any other advertising plans but no product"
False hype - "Again all i see is trying to Hype coin with not clue of one code line"
An unfinished product, i always complete a project. - "I hope he will but loosing confidence day by day with people attacking on ones questioning the legitimacy of the project"

I guess i am still dreaming Mr.Felixando will release this product but will hang tight to see how it unfolds.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

This project needs a team already. There are so many things that needs to be done and 1 person can't absolutely do all of that alone.
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

As the community is growing, i'm in need of a dedicated website & possibly forum down the track - if there any strictly professional web developers/graphic designers here who have the time to complete a wordpress website, i can reward in Stone & BTC for the right candidate, please PM me with your portfolio.

felixando

Did anyone get in contact with felixando regarding his request?

Token distribution will not be instant, it will take place in batches over a period of 7 days, please do not ask multiple times.

felixando

5 days into the distribution phase now, let's see if all of them will be done within the next two days.

8 more days until the end of the month and the promised public Github repository.

Stay tuned everyone, it is the week of truth.  Grin Cool
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

As the community is growing, i'm in need of a dedicated website & possibly forum down the track - if there any strictly professional web developers/graphic designers here who have the time to complete a wordpress website, i can reward in Stone & BTC for the right candidate, please PM me with your portfolio.

felixando

Did anyone get in contact with felixando regarding his request?

Token distribution will not be instant, it will take place in batches over a period of 7 days, please do not ask multiple times.

felixando

5 days into the distribution phase now, let's see if all of them will be done within the next two days.

8 more days until the end of the month and the promised public Github repository.

Stay tuned everyone, it is the week of truth.  Grin Cool

Thanks for the vote of confidence BKCCI  Smiley

As i mentioned earlier in the thread, this week has been rather fufilling with purely distribution scammers, ive had to re-audit the entire speadsheet, i have it under control, but its paused code progression for bit, but priorities, distribution is a rather valid part of this project.

Felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
Yeuph

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

@felixando

I'm curious dude... You recommended that no one trade/purchase the ERC20 tokens yet.  I received my tokens but I'm thinking about picking up a few more off of Ether Delta while they are still so cheap.  I also have a small community of a few hundred people that follow me for crypto advice and they want to purchase Stone (I've been keeping them updated on the project) and I *could* technically send them to Ether Delta to grab some; however you explicitly said we should wait.  Is there a particular reason why you don't believe people should purchase/trade/sell the tokens yet or is it merely "The project isn't complete and it may not be a safe investment"?

Thanks for the tokens dude.  I think everyone is aware that an ERC20 token is simply that but it really feels like the project is moving along now.
ahmadbass

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

This project needs a team already. There are so many things that needs to be done and 1 person can't absolutely do all of that alone.

All projects are already existing teams and they are responsible for the success of a project
If the project only runs with 1 person it is impossible to succeed
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

@felixando

I'm curious dude... You recommended that no one trade/purchase the ERC20 tokens yet.  I received my tokens but I'm thinking about picking up a few more off of Ether Delta while they are still so cheap.  I also have a small community of a few hundred people that follow me for crypto advice and they want to purchase Stone (I've been keeping them updated on the project) and I *could* technically send them to Ether Delta to grab some; however you explicitly said we should wait.  Is there a particular reason why you don't believe people should purchase/trade/sell the tokens yet or is it merely "The project isn't complete and it may not be a safe investment"?

Thanks for the tokens dude.  I think everyone is aware that an ERC20 token is simply that but it really feels like the project is moving along now.

Hello Yeuph, my reasoning is not related to an 'unsafe investment', as the project will be completed, there is no doubt in my mind. My reasoning is more so that the initial investors flip the investment and sell for 1/10th of what its worth due to fear from the FUD on this forum, when realistically these people who are downtalking the project are trying to do exactly that, cause fear to scoop up discounted coins, there are actually groups of people who make a living of this type of foul play.

Plus i believe if you have initially wanted to take part in the Stone community, why sell before the first release? Is that why you wanted to be part of Stone? to sell before the first wallet release?

What will end up happening is people will become impatient, sell, a large holder will scoop up a large portion of the supply, then will wait till release and initiate a pump and dump, i do not condone these kind of schemes.

If you are patient, you will see great results, what you must understand is that these projects are not just coded up in a day or a week, otherwise we would already have a private DAG protocol, this is something new, something exciting, if your a fearful person, you most likely wont win in this game.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
BKCCI

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence BKCCI  Smiley

As i mentioned earlier in the thread, this week has been rather fufilling with purely distribution scammers, ive had to re-audit the entire speadsheet, i have it under control, but its paused code progression for bit, but priorities, distribution is a rather valid part of this project.

Felixando

Thanks for your response. Does this mean publication of code will be postponed?

Hello Yeuph, my reasoning is not related to an 'unsafe investment', as the project will be completed, there is no doubt in my mind. My reasoning is more so that the initial investors flip the investment and sell for 1/10th of what its worth due to fear from the FUD on this forum, when realistically these people who are downtalking the project are trying to do exactly that, cause fear to scoop up discounted coins, there are actually groups of people who make a living of this type of foul play.

Plus i believe if you have initially wanted to take part in the Stone community, why sell before the first release? Is that why you wanted to be part of Stone? to sell before the first wallet release?

What will end up happening is people will become impatient, sell, a large holder will scoop up a large portion of the supply, then will wait till release and initiate a pump and dump, i do not condone these kind of schemes.

If you are patient, you will see great results, what you must understand is that these projects are not just coded up in a day or a week, otherwise we would already have a private DAG protocol, this is something new, something exciting, if your a fearful person, you most likely wont win in this game.

felixando

Your reasoning makes sense, however, by distributing ERC20 tokens first you have made a scenario like what you're trying to prevent possible in the first place. If you would really wanted to avoid a scenario like this to happen, distribution of the actual Stone coins, once the wallet is released, would have made a lot more sense and it wouldn't have wasted your time now with fake donators claiming their share of tokens. Don't you see that this looks rather fishy to many people coming here? It is kind of obvious what creates the biggest FUD here - the non-existent proof of code.  Undecided
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence BKCCI  Smiley

Felixando

Thanks for your response. Does this mean publication of code will be postponed?

felixando

Your reasoning makes sense, however, by distributing ERC20 tokens first you have made a scenario like what you're trying to prevent possible in the first place. If you would really wanted to avoid a scenario like this to happen, distribution of the actual Stone coins, once the wallet is released, would have made a lot more sense and it wouldn't have wasted your time now with fake donators claiming their share of tokens. Don't you see that this looks rather fishy to many people coming here? It is kind of obvious what creates the biggest FUD here - the non-existent proof of code.  Undecided

I am distributing the tokens now so we do not have any issues at launch, that's the last thing i want, i'm clearing up all distribution before the swap. This way we have clear skies ahead on launch and i can focus on code, if i have to spend 2 months distributing after launch it wont go down well if there are wallet issues, then pause distribution and people scream, i pause coding and people scream, i do not want this scenario.

You may fantasize all you desire, anything can look fishy if you stare at it long enough, the project is barely 1.5 months old, i have stated from the start i will not release partial incomplete code just to satisfy the select few for 5 minutes, until they then start to criticize my code, because its incomplete. Just sit tight and go to the park feed the ducks, take a breather.

felixando

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: