Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

Yes, 4.1 is a solid start. It could be higher and im confident it will be with a little bit more time and effort from the devs Smiley

i think they need to show some progress first or explain more in detail how things will work, i think a series of articles made by the devs about what they are tackling right now would be quite nice
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

Yes, 4.1 is a solid start. It could be higher and im confident it will be with a little bit more time and effort from the devs Smiley

i think they need to show some progress first or explain more in detail how things will work, i think a series of articles made by the devs about what they are tackling right now would be quite nice

true, a few articles on medium.com would fix this right up. 4.1 score isn't bad at all, it's just that they need to show more details.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

4.1 icobench rating is good, good to hear this. after the presale starts and main round sales completed, we'll see the trust of investors to REPU definitely.
Even this volatile market, REPU has a great potential raising good amount of investments.

The ICOBENCH rating of 4.1 is not good for us. That's because of 2 reasons:
https://icobench.com/ico-analyzer?ico=repu

If you see the Benchy, you'll notice that the rating distribution is a little bit smaller, because of:
1. We've not yet published ICO dated and Bonus program (it will be published very soon)
2. A low activity on Facebook and Medium (we are working on it )Smiley

So, you'll see the 4.5 and more rating very soon. Stay tuned!
in my opinion it is already a good result, a good score, but with little adjustments like official dates of start and end of the ico, more activity on social networks can become one of the top ico in the ranking,that can means more visibility and more trust from the investors

I wish to see some sort of demo of the app soon.

Yeah, I think we all would like to see something like a demo or footage etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

4.1 icobench rating is good, good to hear this. after the presale starts and main round sales completed, we'll see the trust of investors to REPU definitely.
Even this volatile market, REPU has a great potential raising good amount of investments.

If you see the Benchy, you'll notice that the rating distribution is a little bit smaller, because of:
1. We've not yet published ICO dated and Bonus program (it will be published very soon)

in my opinion it is already a good result, a good score, but with little adjustments like official dates of start and end of the ico, more activity on social networks can become one of the top ico in the ranking,that can means more visibility and more trust from the investors

The demo version will be released approximately in the 2nd quarter. About the rating I also think that we will see growth in the near future.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

Does ICOBench update their ratings or is this final? I'm not familiar with them.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

true, a few articles on medium.com would fix this right up. 4.1 score isn't bad at all, it's just that they need to show more details.

You guys, a 4.1 score for an ICO is a very good score. I think an average score is around 3 - 3,5 so a 4.1 seems like a good deal to me

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

You guys, a 4.1 score for an ICO is a very good score. I think an average score is around 3 - 3,5 so a 4.1 seems like a good deal to me

In fact, the developers correctly noted that 4.1 points is not enough. It is necessary to score 4.5 or more. Then the project will look more interesting for investors.
mtseo (OP)

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

In fact, the developers correctly noted that 4.1 points is not enough. It is necessary to score 4.5 or more. Then the project will look more interesting for investors.

Meanwhile, our rating is 4.3 already Smiley

https://icobench.com/ico/repu
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

People still really looking at ratings ? No way I'm gonna buy into or partecipate in a bounty based on what I read in those websites, I just do my own research on team, idea, potential and whitepaper

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

The demo version will be released approximately in the 2nd quarter. About the rating I also think that we will see growth in the near future.
To be honest it takes a bit longer than i would expect to build a rating system and release a beta/demo version.
But Q2 is actualy not that far away and better a good demo with few or no bugs instead of quick launch and full of bugs Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

People still really looking at ratings ? No way I'm gonna buy into or partecipate in a bounty based on what I read in those websites, I just do my own research on team, idea, potential and whitepaper
If you got the time to do this resarch for all the new ICOs and compare them it is good. I do not and to get a comparison it is geed to use ratings.
I agree that it is not enough just to check the ratings. An te end you got an Idea with the rating and have to analyze und decide by yourself.
I linke the Repu rating. Matches my expectation.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

I agree. This days, most investors also do their homework before investing in a crypto project and that is an ideal strategy when it comes to crypto invest :)ments.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

If you got the time to do this resarch for all the new ICOs and compare them it is good. I do not and to get a comparison it is geed to use ratings.
I agree that it is not enough just to check the ratings. An te end you got an Idea with the rating and have to analyze und decide by yourself.
I linke the Repu rating. Matches my expectation.

DYOR is key to succes in crypto.
What would be things you look for when researching ICO's?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Well, it is great having this kind of a rate on there.

When i use icobench for checking project, i always sort it with ratings. And 4.1 or 4.3 or 4.5 is not a something i would miss without checking it.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

By the way REPU team is composed mostly from European countries? As far as I know in recent time Asian countries and US - govt doesn't approve cryptocurrencies.

Don't worry, they approve them, especially in the US you have to pay a huge amount of taxes on profits when trading cryptos, no way they gonna ban them
Now something goes on in China. That's why all the crypto are going down. In contrast, I have read today about a pretty big auction launched, and you may pay there with ETH and some other crypto. We lose one thing, we find another
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

I agree. This days, most investors also do their homework before investing in a crypto project and that is an ideal strategy when it comes to crypto invest :)ments.

Sure, as an investor you should analyse yourself the project but a site like icobench maybe is a good starting point to find ICOs in the first place that might be worth your own research.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

Sure, as an investor you should analyse yourself the project but a site like icobench maybe is a good starting point to find ICOs in the first place that might be worth your own research.

I agree, the research requires a huge amount of time, not possible if you have a full-time job. Rating websites can at least provide you with some background and bring special features to your attention.
Btw, REPU looks really good, rating improved, waiting for sale dates to be announced, hope it's gonna be soon.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

ICO rating is our shortcut to make a decision. Rating providers did a lot of stuffs before giving such rating numbers. Investors can use it as a reference.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

I agree, the research requires a huge amount of time, not possible if you have a full-time job. Rating websites can at least provide you with some background and bring special features to your attention.
Btw, REPU looks really good, rating improved, waiting for sale dates to be announced, hope it's gonna be soon.

Rating websites can help me filter out some of the unreliable ICO projects , then i research the rest project which i have the industry knowledge.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Smiley a good increase, Devs are very ambitious and seems like they won't stop at nothing but the success. that's promising.

Btw. i think if you want a quick answer about any new investments, looking to icobench is not wrong, any tiny info can be helpful at this phase. dont miss it.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: