Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Yes there is a lot of different services who can benefit from REPU. It will perfectly work with all things with a social network part for exemple, where reputation of users is important. And there is a lot of others possibility for reputation management.

For job interviews, will save time choosing employees, to give scores to employees in different scenarios, for games, for insurance companies, etc etc, the uses are almost in all of the industries, that is why this project could go up a lot when is online.

I think this is the goal of Repu, lots of use case for reputation management. Like  military ranks.. it shows who you are and what you have achieved.

And what other people think about you. I'm still a bit afraid of misuse of this project. What if you hire a bunch of people to write bad reveiws?

They are working on systems to find fake reviews and ratings.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Yes there is a lot of different services who can benefit from REPU. It will perfectly work with all things with a social network part for exemple, where reputation of users is important. And there is a lot of others possibility for reputation management.

For job interviews, will save time choosing employees, to give scores to employees in different scenarios, for games, for insurance companies, etc etc, the uses are almost in all of the industries, that is why this project could go up a lot when is online.

All correct, however in the field of job / business the sector is already, so far, a monopoly of LinkedIn: will be difficult to provide a solution that can "contrast" it.

Do not underestimate the weight of Facebook that directly or indirectly provides a sort of "feedback" even if not 100% reliable

Summarizing, good idea but the sector is a tank full of sharks ...

There are different tricks in different industries and as for LinkedIn, I'd say it's more for finance/economics/marketing/PR and similar industries and it's far from being perfect.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

I think this is the goal of Repu, lots of use case for reputation management. Like  military ranks.. it shows who you are and what you have achieved.

And what other people think about you. I'm still a bit afraid of misuse of this project. What if you hire a bunch of people to write bad reveiws?

it will be useful service especially for buyers, who will be able to influence the seller's rating in the event of non-conscientious good or service.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

it will be useful service especially for buyers, who will be able to influence the seller's rating in the event of non-conscientious good or service.
Sure, but they need to carefully think over and remove all the opportunities for fake reputation - personal rating as well as business one
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Sure, but they need to carefully think over and remove all the opportunities for fake reputation - personal rating as well as business one

They already said that they have an AI "checker" and if this isn't enough they will manually check every ratings, which is a huge amount of work so better to have a good AI

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

They already said that they have an AI "checker" and if this isn't enough they will manually check every ratings, which is a huge amount of work so better to have a good AI
I have my doubt, if such a good AI checker exists. I think at the moment human intelligence is needed yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Yes, they said they would do a manually checking of the ratings if necessary or have an AI to determine between fake and real ratings.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

While I think the military is a good use case, I think trying to get the government to utilize anything is really tough...so much red tape. I'd recommend REPU stick to easier targets.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

While I think the military is a good use case, I think trying to get the government to utilize anything is really tough...so much red tape. I'd recommend REPU stick to easier targets.

I also think they will focus on ratings of private companies or individuals rather than targeting the government.
Rating employees however can be tricky as in many countries you have to be very careful because of Labour Laws.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

I also think they will focus on ratings of private companies or individuals rather than targeting the government.
Rating employees however can be tricky as in many countries you have to be very careful because of Labour Laws.

Repus target audience will be most likely big companies that target big consumer markets. This is not a product that will work on small scale

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Eager to see how that system will work. Isnt there software out there that is open sourced to help with this?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Eager to see how that system will work. Isnt there software out there that is open sourced to help with this?
This has been asked a few times, and I believe that the Team already studies this possibility, we really have a great eagerness to know that the system will have real usefulness and efficiency, so they can not blame us for wanting to test it soon. We are witnessing the birth of something promising, and that leaves us so.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

This has been asked a few times, and I believe that the Team already studies this possibility, we really have a great eagerness to know that the system will have real usefulness and efficiency, so they can not blame us for wanting to test it soon. We are witnessing the birth of something promising, and that leaves us so.

Afaik, they only confirmed to stick to their roadmap which means public beta testing in Q2-3. Let's hope they listen to the community and come up with something to show us earlier.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

when will start pre-ICO? i am so excited to buy repu token. this project will go on moon very fast. really guys this is unique project....
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

I'm not so sure they will try to use some open source software, but I suppose they might try to develop something in house. Isn't it?

acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

when will start pre-ICO? i am so excited to buy repu token. this project will go on moon very fast. really guys this is unique project....
you can join their white list to have new notif from the team. that will be better

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

you can join their white list to have new notif from the team. that will be better

We are close to the end of January, from what I see in the roadmap starting with February they start Ico-stage, but no news when they start pre-ICO that should have been this month?

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:45:50 PM

The basic features have to be like the current solution on the market. Ontop there have to be the blockchain advantages which make the solution unique.
Looking forward to see the first demo. Any statment by the developpers?

The last statement from dev was that public beta testing is planned for Q2-3 2018 as scheduled in their roadmap . A pity that we can't see a prototype or demo of the platform before ICO.
I believe that this is a big minus. This project looks good and the show would improve sales of coins!

If they don't show something this involves a lot more risk than it would if they have a working product. Although I think the devs will build a beta as fast as possible.
Judging from their statements, even if they create an alpha version or beta access to it is limited and it will be only investors.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

I think this is the goal of Repu, lots of use case for reputation management. Like  military ranks.. it shows who you are and what you have achieved.

the repu service will be useful in various sectors such as in social networks, in games but above all it will become an indispensable tool for buyers of all kinds of items giving them more security and peace of mind for buying...
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

We are close to the end of January, from what I see in the roadmap starting with February they start Ico-stage, but no news when they start pre-ICO that should have been this month?

Yeah, there is no news on the website or anywhere else that I've checked

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: