Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

Yes im also really curious to see how the beta will work and the features REPU offers. I think it’s a very important part of the project, potentials investors have better trust when they see a beta, that show that the team handle the project in the good way.

this is what I've been saying. I wanna see the beta as it will help popularize the project and give it credibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

Yes im also really curious to see how the beta will work and the features REPU offers. I think it’s a very important part of the project, potentials investors have better trust when they see a beta, that show that the team handle the project in the good way.

this is what I've been saying. I wanna see the beta as it will help popularize the project and give it credibility.
It seems that there are many potential beta testers here). Anyways, the project has 5.0 points for its vision, so it should have bright future. The realization, however, is still unclear, that's why we need more detailes on it.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

It seems that there are many potential beta testers here). Anyways, the project has 5.0 points for its vision, so it should have bright future. The realization, however, is still unclear, that's why we need more detailes on it.
Of course and not  only here. If there is a beta, thousands of Twitterfollowers and other social media people will test it, because some of us here in bitcointalk have good connections and many followers in other medias too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I'm talking about fake human nature. No one can weed that out but still, it would make the world a lot faker.

You are right, the same goes for TripAdvisor! The only thing that makes tripadvisor reliable is the number of users, the more people and more reviews are made the more the information is reliable. The same would be for Repu!

I don't think TripAdvisor and REPU can be compared as the rating here has a whole different meaning.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

This is a very popular project, reputation ranking system can be used in all walks of life, especially the enterprise recruitment staff can refer to the candidate's reputation, to recruit the right person for their own enterprise.

But, there are severe downsides also. People will always fake themselves to get the good rating which obviously leads to a fake world.

that's my worry as well, however the dev's did reply saying they have a good system for weeding out the fakes

I'm talking about fake human nature. No one can weed that out but still, it would make the world a lot faker.

You are right, the same goes for TripAdvisor! The only thing that makes tripadvisor reliable is the number of users, the more people and more reviews are made the more the information is reliable. The same would be for Repu!

I don't think TripAdvisor and REPU can be compared as the rating here has a whole different meaning.

Yep, TripAdvisor don't seem to be a legit comparison here. I am not even sure if there is a plattform which could be a real comparison to REPU so far.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

It is a kind of saving your personal information in the blockchain and let other to access it when needed and this will replace traditional resume right?

Can I know what is the use of the tokens? And what is the ticker for this token too? Thanks.

REPU (which is a ticker symbol too) is a utility token. Token is intended to be used for transactions within the system only and to reward users within the system, as well as a payment from companies for services.

You can find out more details in our Whitepaper on the webpage.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

i guess, we are in need of a repu platfform, not only for people, for businesses also. like mentioned before the thing about tripadvisor. that way people can really give out a trusted reputation vote for a company and less fake ones, generated by bot armies.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

i guess, we are in need of a repu platfform, not only for people, for businesses also. like mentioned before the thing about tripadvisor. that way people can really give out a trusted reputation vote for a company and less fake ones, generated by bot armies.

You are right. In today's IT age, we are in dire need for a platform like Repu as it is a very essential tool that will enable us to make our lives and businesses have a significant advantage over other competitors.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

You are right. In today's IT age, we are in dire need for a platform like Repu as it is a very essential tool that will enable us to make our lives and businesses have a significant advantage over other competitors.

It actually already exists, rating is everywhere. There is just not a platform like Repu, so that makes me curious how it will be implemented

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

Of course and not  only here. If there is a beta, thousands of Twitterfollowers and other social media people will test it, because some of us here in bitcointalk have good connections and many followers in other medias too.
The more tester the more feedback will be sent. That means developers will have the opportunity to make improvements in accordance with the will of the user.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Yes, also TripAdvisor's system is very open to fraud.

I would prefer something like imdb. Solid voting and not very possible to cheat. But they are both very different thing than social rating.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Faster is not always better, especially if doing something in a rush Smiley
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.

You're right. In fact it's a very encouraging incentive.
Also good to receive regular updates from the team, you should keep it up, it reduces the speculation.

I agree, it is important that there are regular updates from the developers, on what stage the project is at. So that the concerned community does not worry about the lack of connection with the developers.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

It actually already exists, rating is everywhere. There is just not a platform like Repu, so that makes me curious how it will be implemented

Same here, what if you get a bad rating from an uber driver through Repu platform. Will this rating be available to see by others?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

and a beta is a point where many investors will decide whether invest or not
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

Guys, it is so great to hear your excitement to have the beta version released already! We are excited even more, however, every element must be composed wisely and has to be strategically thought through, in order to avoid errors Smiley
We aim to complete all steps strategically and wisely, in order to have an amazing final product.
Faster is not always better, especially if doing something in a rush Smiley
Therefore, we appreciate your patience and wish extra patience to our community members and to us also Wink

Thank you Smiley

A very good news, at least now we know they are working hard on the project.. ICO will do good

For many people this will even be an incentive to join the ICO so that they can partiipate in the beta test.

You're right. In fact it's a very encouraging incentive.
Also good to receive regular updates from the team, you should keep it up, it reduces the speculation.

I agree, it is important that there are regular updates from the developers, on what stage the project is at. So that the concerned community does not worry about the lack of connection with the developers.
I do not remember that there were any problems with communication, developers always respond any questions quickly enough  Smiley

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

Start of ICO date is not yet defined as far as I know, hence they has lot of time. Of course, the presence of beta would be a positive incentive for investors.
Let's hope that they will finish it.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Start of ICO date is not yet defined as far as I know, hence they has lot of time. Of course, the presence of beta would be a positive incentive for investors.
Let's hope that they will finish it.

I hope that too but I understand also when dev said they don't want to rush the development of the platform. Better have a decent beta than something lousy and badly thought out.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

Yep, TripAdvisor don't seem to be a legit comparison here. I am not even sure if there is a plattform which could be a real comparison to REPU so far.

TripAdvisor lol, where restaurant's owner friends just write 5 stars reviews, I hope that with REPU you won't be able to do that

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

TripAdvisor lol, where restaurant's owner friends just write 5 stars reviews, I hope that with REPU you won't be able to do that
I think will be possible because i quote "A service where any registered user can provide a rating for a company, a product, an employee or a specific person and receive a reward for this" , so a friend of you to make a rating only need an account.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

I think will be possible because i quote "A service where any registered user can provide a rating for a company, a product, an employee or a specific person and receive a reward for this" , so a friend of you to make a rating only need an account.
On tripadvisor it is very easy to increase the rating through friend ratings. Even so, having such a large number of reviews, I think that in the end the note is adjusted.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: