Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

Hey, guys! We still need your help in voting for us in Kickico!
All you have to do is to sign up with facebook and scroll down to our project in the link and vote

https://www.kickico.com/rating

Just like this - http://take.ms/kgHiq

We are currently in TOP 30 in just 1 day.
and now we are in the top 20. Seems like this project has a lot of supporters. I think top 10 are highly possible.
I also think top 10 is possible in this week. A microairdrop for every upvoter, would make Top 5 possible Smiley
18th already. Good sign. I gave you my vote, keep that progress up to the top10 or even more)

That's really nice how the community supports Repu and upvote them. Yeah, top 10 should be possible soon!

Its a good effort by the community to rally behind this initiative. Repu could have even more success if there had been more social engagement over the past weeks, but the current results are still a good sign that the sentiment is very positive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

Nice I can vote for REPU on KICKICO, I thonk the project is really interesting and I see that I’m not the only one. Currently in the top 30 is pretty good. I think the project can go higher easily.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

All you have to do is to sign up with facebook and scroll down to our project in the link and vote

and now we are in the top 20. Seems like this project has a lot of supporters. I think top 10 are highly possible.
I also think top 10 is possible in this week. A microairdrop for every upvoter, would make Top 5 possible Smiley
18th already. Good sign. I gave you my vote, keep that progress up to the top10 or even more)

That's really nice how the community supports Repu and upvote them. Yeah, top 10 should be possible soon!

it is a really nice community, i will give upvote too. Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

I wanted to vote, but there you can not go in through Twitter or even through Google! Only Facebook. What a nonsense. I do not like Facebook and I never had it.

I also no fan of Facebook but it's pretty easy to vote here when you register with your email. That's what I did.

just voted too lets boost things up

I voted before but i talked with my friends and they are voting too. lets go up to top ten.

is it still possible to vote?

Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

Is there going to be a public demo before the ICO of that AI filter so we can throw real and fake ratings against it and check the results for ourself? 95% is a bold claim and I'm not just going to take someone's word for it. Especially not if that someone is the one who's trying to sell some kind of magical algorithm without any proof.

Public beta version will be available (in Quarter 2-3) after the closed beta testing among ICO participants.  

So you need to be an ICO participant to test the system. Isn't that that putting the cart before the horse? What is the minimum amount to become an ICO participant in that time period when the testing is available? Or do you mean the closed beta test is after the ICO has finished? I'm not sure if that would be a good plan. Then you'd be investing kinda blind.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

Is there going to be a public demo before the ICO of that AI filter so we can throw real and fake ratings against it and check the results for ourself? 95% is a bold claim and I'm not just going to take someone's word for it. Especially not if that someone is the one who's trying to sell some kind of magical algorithm without any proof.

Public beta version will be available (in Quarter 2-3) after the closed beta testing among ICO participants.  

So you need to be an ICO participant to test the system. Isn't that that putting the cart before the horse? What is the minimum amount to become an ICO participant in that time period when the testing is available? Or do you mean the closed beta test is after the ICO has finished? I'm not sure if that would be a good plan. Then you'd be investing kinda blind.

Agreed to this at least an alpha before ico would be a good sign . But beta after ico, is not really a good plan like stated above
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:01:08 AM

Bigdata +Sharing economy + Blockchain.
Amazing idea. Requires a lot of time and work to build up the community. Best wishes!

shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

REPU is an interesting concept, and the project in advance into marketing adds a lot of popularity to the project.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

Agreed to this at least an alpha before ico would be a good sign . But beta after ico, is not really a good plan like stated above

I dont think it even need to be an alpha but something that gives you an idea of where they are heading with the product
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

I wanted to vote, but there you can not go in through Twitter or even through Google! Only Facebook. What a nonsense. I do not like Facebook and I never had it.

I also no fan of Facebook but it's pretty easy to vote here when you register with your email. That's what I did.

I voted before but i talked with my friends and they are voting too. lets go up to top ten.

Yes of course, even the top 10 projects have been presented in the ranking for more than 4-5 months and repu is a newcomer.
Repu is already on 18th now, getting closer to the top  Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

Yes of course, even the top 10 projects have been presented in the ranking for more than 4-5 months and repu is a newcomer.

come on guys lets vote! lets boost things up!!
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

The more votes we give, the more the project will rise and the more investors will notice it. This is a win win for everyone who has already invested and who wants to invest.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

alright im in too
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

it's true that it's unusual, but if the product is not ready yet, then it doesn't make sense to reveal it to the public.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

alright im in too

I did it already and yes, the more votes we give it will make more people aware about the project. That's for sure will give a good chance for repu to gain success.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

it's true that it's unusual, but if the product is not ready yet, then it doesn't make sense to reveal it to the public.

So right, better later than never...
Repu_project

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Yes. Sure, you will simply need to log in with Facebook and place your vote, that's it Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

Yes. Sure, you will simply need to log in with Facebook and place your vote, that's it Smiley

Or you make an account, it needs 1 mi, not a big task.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Repu_project

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Minimum token purchase amount varies depending on the token sale round. For example, for the Pre-ICO round the minimum amount is 0.1ETH, for ICO – 0.03ETH. You may find more details in our whitepaper.
Correct, the closed beta testing is after the end of the ICO.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

i adopt a strategy of long-term hold but also good to know that the beta starts fast after the ico. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: