Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19252 times)
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

Why a hotel chain?

If am not wrong, hotel booking was the first industry where reputation fight started. An independent system would be a great to revolutionize the industry.

All systems will continue to be addressed if you want to provide an easy and convenient booking, everyone needs it from year to year to go to the hotel.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Yes partnership is a good thing for a project. That show the serious of the team behind the project and make investors more confident. REPU has the potential to work with a lot of projects or compagnies.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Yes partnership is a good thing for a project. That show the serious of the team behind the project and make investors more confident. REPU has the potential to work with a lot of projects or compagnies.

How do these ICO partnerships get started? Are they approaching eachother or meeting at conventions etc

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
You need to see this is a broader perspective... rating can be aplied to thousands of different things.
Food, hardware, hotels, people, work environment, .... you name it.. it's possible Smiley

You can rate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I know some websites where you can rate hookers (I'm not joking, search for them if you want)

I am currently at work computer so i can't make that search but it really made me curious. I will check it Cheesy

Also yes i agree with you about you can rate everything.

so, we are going to rate hookers in future /hmmm

very very interesting Smiley
I would suggest a partnership with Livestars,  not really hookers, but crypto. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
You need to see this is a broader perspective... rating can be aplied to thousands of different things.
Food, hardware, hotels, people, work environment, .... you name it.. it's possible Smiley

You can rate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I know some websites where you can rate hookers (I'm not joking, search for them if you want)

I am currently at work computer so i can't make that search but it really made me curious. I will check it Cheesy

I don't think Repu will be handling that part of the market. unless prostitution is legalized.

Yes, I think prostitution isn't part of the project and even though they can handling it, I think they will ignore it since prostitution can give a bad reputation to repu's project.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I don't want to know how you ended up on that site in the first place :p
bud indeed.. everything can be rated, therefor this project could really become a huge success if managed/maintained well

It's a long story and you don't want to ear it, trust me Grin . By the way you got the point, if managed in "state of the art" mode it can be really great

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

I would suggest a partnership with Livestars,  not really hookers, but crypto. Smiley

a great repu future we are heading for Smiley

this will be so hilarious ><"
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

How do these ICO partnerships get started? Are they approaching eachother or meeting at conventions etc

Probably they approach each other directly and propose ideas.
Its definitely a great marketing move to get a partnership with another project even thou its not that practical in the end.

RayXX18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

I will join pre sales.. Can send eth from MEW?
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:08 PM

Yes, of cause My Ether Wallet is working to send ETH to Repu wallet address
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

sure why do you think there are might be a problem?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Interested in the way to be covered by Repu, I've been seeing some projects active and just finished, I still do not see the possibility of an integration or partnership at this time, but it would be interesting to start this. I hope someone sees this possibility in a project, or that Companies that use blockchain can do it
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

Its definitely a great marketing move to get a partnership with another project even thou its not that practical in the end.
I am confident that the partnership will give a great impetus to investors. When will reveal the secret, and tell you who is the partner?

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

yes the project take benefit from partnerships and is also a great advertising tool and give greater confidence to investors, i believe most of the partnerships are agreed at the crypto related congresses...
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

I am confident that the partnership will give a great impetus to investors. When will reveal the secret, and tell you who is the partner?

Have they said at least when are they going to announce their partner? A few days ago they announced it but we still do not know anything.

Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

I hope they will announce it at least before the main ICO. I think this could help this project a lot to gain momentum.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

I hope they will announce it at least before the main ICO. I think this could help this project a lot to gain momentum.

Yes, the announcement should be out before main sale at the latest. Their presale isn't running very well, I think they have to do something to give the whole thing a push.

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

Yes, the announcement should be out before main sale at the latest. Their presale isn't running very well, I think they have to do something to give the whole thing a push.

Potential partners won't even  be interested in Repu unless they have some sort of demo/beta to show

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:38:30 PM

I think this is a project that will surpass all expectations, and hardcap can be achieved before the end of the ICO. Community interest to REPU is very high!
Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

I think this is a project that will surpass all expectations, and hardcap can be achieved before the end of the ICO. Community interest to REPU is very high!
Are you sure about this? For example, if you look at their telegram there isn't such a big community behind this at the moment. I think we should wait for the result of the pre sale at first.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: