Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

I think this is a project that will surpass all expectations, and hardcap can be achieved before the end of the ICO. Community interest to REPU is very high!
Are you sure about this? For example, if you look at their telegram there isn't such a big community behind this at the moment. I think we should wait for the result of the pre sale at first.

I noticed that, too. They should do an airdrop, that's the best way to increase the community, it raises awareness for the project and there are always people that get genuinly interested.

I am reading this comment more and more in different threads. Airdrop is becoming the fastest way to increase followers on social media. I havent seen or heard any airdrop from Repu

While it is true that it can increase your follower fast in social media it does not mean that these follower are really interested in the project, but maybe just in making some fast money through an airdrop.

That's true about most airdrop participants not caring about the project but the surge in social media followers really does help get the word out there. I've actually discovered a few really good projects through airdrops that I may have overlooked otherwise.

Maybe you are right but me personally, i wouldnt invest in a project, which did an airdrop since there would be a lot of tokens out there waiting to be dumped.
On the other hand, you can trick people with giving them a really small airdrop since everything connected to that word, attract a huge crowd every time.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

I'm eager hear some development news or update from the DEVs as this will surely excite the community. Smiley
I agree, the community needs some news about the development of the project, I hope the REPU team has already prepared them and will soon announce it. This will help revitalize the project.

News regarding how the system will work and what make it different with other system will be awesome. Looking forward to it.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

I'm eager hear some development news or update from the DEVs as this will surely excite the community. Smiley
I agree, the community needs some news about the development of the project, I hope the REPU team has already prepared them and will soon announce it. This will help revitalize the project.

Im pretty sure theyre working hard right now to bring out a demo or maybe even something better

and we are eagerly waiting to see it live Smiley would definitely help many investors to decide.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Im pretty sure theyre working hard right now to bring out a demo or maybe even something better

and we are eagerly waiting to see it live Smiley would definitely help many investors to decide.

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

News regarding how the system will work and what make it different with other system will be awesome. Looking forward to it.

You're talking about air here or they really said that we must expect news regarding how the system will work soon?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

ICO investors can take part in the beta testing if they are interested.
helloal

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

I think this is a project that will surpass all expectations, and hardcap can be achieved before the end of the ICO. Community interest to REPU is very high!
Are you sure about this? For example, if you look at their telegram there isn't such a big community behind this at the moment. I think we should wait for the result of the pre sale at first.

I noticed that, too. They should do an airdrop, that's the best way to increase the community, it raises awareness for the project and there are always people that get genuinly interested.

I am reading this comment more and more in different threads. Airdrop is becoming the fastest way to increase followers on social media. I havent seen or heard any airdrop from Repu

While it is true that it can increase your follower fast in social media it does not mean that these follower are really interested in the project, but maybe just in making some fast money through an airdrop.

That's true about most airdrop participants not caring about the project but the surge in social media followers really does help get the word out there. I've actually discovered a few really good projects through airdrops that I may have overlooked otherwise.

Maybe you are right but me personally, i wouldnt invest in a project, which did an airdrop since there would be a lot of tokens out there waiting to be dumped.
On the other hand, you can trick people with giving them a really small airdrop since everything connected to that word, attract a huge crowd every time.

I think most people nowadays would try to calculate the worth of an airdrop before they sign up. There are so many that you've gotta pick and choose

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

It would help since many people are asking for it and it would be nice to see the system in action but they have already explained that the development takes its time.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Yes i also think it is not a good idea to make platform ready after the ico.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:11:11 PM

Hmm i don't know about these airdrops, there are a lot of just coinhunters who just fill in every form available for a few bucks..
Airdrop is generally a bad idea. This can only attract bounty hunters and short term speculators

No its not. For ICOs its important they have big numbers. When you see an ICO with only 100 telegram members, you automatically dont trust the ICO

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Hmm i don't know about these airdrops, there are a lot of just coinhunters who just fill in every form available for a few bucks..
Airdrop is generally a bad idea. This can only attract bounty hunters and short term speculators

No its not. For ICOs its important they have big numbers. When you see an ICO with only 100 telegram members, you automatically dont trust the ICO

This must be why most airdrop requires you to join their telegram
Genesis07

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

This must be why most airdrop requires you to join their telegram

honestly, i would really welcome an airdrop made by the repu team Smiley gogo Smiley
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Probably, but a good projects will still have many members in their telegram even without airdrop or bounty.
I even see a good project with an upcoming ICO doing that.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

Dont want to say the same thing again and again, but it is important for repu to see, that many users think, that a demo is essential for a good ICO.
If they work on a demo, then they should make it ready before the ICO ends, this can be a big boost of trust and money. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

M1stake

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

a good project, promising program.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: