Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

I'm sure this project will develop rapidly. Bytheway, is there a signature campaign?

Yes, they have a signature campaign but only accept from full member upwards. But check for yourself

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2585547.0
The bounty program is very interesting, and the rewards are good, it is a pity that I can't change the signature right now(((

Signature bounty program looks good. But unfortunaly only for Full Member instead of Jr. Member.

Full Member – 10 stakes/week
Senior Member – 20 stakes/week
Hero / Legendary – 30 stakes/week
Since the change from post to merits it's difficult to get higher rank up now. They requirement will be lower soon, because even junior will take time to rank up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

I'm sure this project will develop rapidly. Bytheway, is there a signature campaign?

Yes, they have a signature campaign but only accept from full member upwards. But check for yourself

The bounty program is very interesting, and the rewards are good, it is a pity that I can't change the signature right now(((

Signature bounty program looks good. But unfortunaly only for Full Member instead of Jr. Member.

Full Member – 10 stakes/week
Senior Member – 20 stakes/week
Hero / Legendary – 30 stakes/week
Since the change from post to merits it's difficult to get higher rank up now. They requirement will be lower soon, because even junior will take time to rank up

It's a nice gesture that Hero and Legendary are in the same tier. Still very hard to level up in the new system.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

How is fundraising going, have any news or statements of the team? Will the REPU develop further if the fundraising is unsuccessful?

They told that they will continue developing regardless of funding status at the start.

Funding was slow last time i checked.

Do you maybe have the smart contract address? Can't find it.
I wondering, however, how they will be able to continue with the project if they don't have enough funds? Will they seek some alternative funding sources?

If the team has enough dedication (and time), I think they should be able to do the project regardless of their funding. It is mostly programming and marketing

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

How is fundraising going, have any news or statements of the team? Will the REPU develop further if the fundraising is unsuccessful?

They told that they will continue developing regardless of funding status at the start.

I wondering, however, how they will be able to continue with the project if they don't have enough funds? Will they seek some alternative funding sources?

If the team has enough dedication (and time), I think they should be able to do the project regardless of their funding. It is mostly programming and marketing

That is true for almost all the project i see in here anyway. The problem is that require a lot of time to get something ready and you need to eat as well.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Yes it seems they have a very generous bounty campaign but they need to get good funding first.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

Can anyone explain in simple words how storing the ratings on the Ethereum blockchain works? Will every rating be a transaction executed by a smart contract? Who is going to pay the gas?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

Oh, 90% of crypto is programming and marketing and both costs a lot. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

!!!PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

https://repu.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/PARTNERSHIP_OPPORTY.png

We are happy to officially announce a strategic partnership with a major ICO project – Opporty. Opporty – is a dual-layered business relationships ecosystem, consisting of a Proof-of-Expertise protocol and a B2B platform for business transactions.

REPU–OPPORTY partnership will be useful and mutually beneficial, and will allow constant platform and product improvements.

Some main areas of focus include, but are not limited to:

1.     Smart rating distribution of customers, service providers and business owners.
2.     Smart reputation management of business owners and service providers.
3.     Smart rating and feedback of the effectiveness and quality of the services.

P.S. Opporty token sale is live now! We welcome everyone to check our partner’s ICO:
Webpage – https://opporty.com/ico/
Telegram – https://t.me/opportyico
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Opporty_ico
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

We are happy to officially announce a strategic partnership with a major ICO project – Opporty. Opporty – is a dual-layered business relationships ecosystem, consisting of a Proof-of-Expertise protocol and a B2B platform for business transactions.

REPU–OPPORTY partnership will be useful and mutually beneficial, and will allow constant platform and product improvements.

1.     Smart rating distribution of customers, service providers and business owners.
3.     Smart rating and feedback of the effectiveness and quality of the services.

P.S. Opporty token sale is live now! We welcome everyone to check our partner’s ICO:

So this is the announcement, we were all waiting for. That's really great news. Now, lets hope both project can benefit from this partnership the same way.

I have to admit, that I haven't heard of Opporty before, but now I am gonna check it out and take a closer look at it.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

Finally announced! I've heard of Opporty, it's really great news both projects decided to partner. Hope there will be more partnerships like that to come.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

This is a great news and a great start for you.
I hope this partnership will be very useful to spread repu to more people.
And the more partnership you have , the bigger your name will be.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

Congratulations to the Repu team for the achievement, Opporty seems to be doing well, having reached his place in Crypto, I hope they will benefit from this partnership. Among the concepts and possibilities of application in Repu, what I like the most is the classification of service companies, something that will greatly benefit its users, a great step
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

Great, they have started to do what they are supposed to do. I think this partnership is just the first step to many other collaborations in the future
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Good job on the partnership guys. It came at a good time and hopefully will hype up this project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Great a b2b platform. I like their website, it makes a good impression, especially the teamphotos, and thats not only because of the beautiful women there. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Nice to read the partnership with opporty. Wish this new agreement will give benefits for both projects.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

Great to read the announcement about the partnership with Opporty, don't know the project but from first sight looks good. Hopefully, this will give a boost to your project. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

I think they know how this will change the future, (development regardless of funding) sounds like a real commited team. Good luck

I'm glad they will continue developing. it would be a shame for this project to fail due to lack of funding.

As long as the project developers stay focused in this project, I think investors will came in naturally, but its better to have a more aggressive marketing campaign in order to raise more awareness about the project.
I agree an agresive campaign is important to grab the attention of as many public as they can.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

the team is very prepared and is working hard to realize the project but in addition to the technical and technological skills the funds are also needed to go forward i hope they reach their cap in the ico in order to move forward and complete the project
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

Great to hear about the partnership, seems like a really good fit with REPU. With the online identities that REPU builds, you can integrate your job history to it and it can be trusted when it's verified and put on the blockchain.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: