Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Thats is why cheating in repu can not be regulated or corrected since it is recorded in the block chain any information false and true can not be moderated by anyone.

Well, it is up to how the interface will be. Of course, everything will stay on the blockchain but if there will be a "delete" function or so in the interface which shows the data from the blockchain, you can at least make such stuff invisible for the normal users. It is maybe also good to check for a rating before it will be integrated into the blockchain, a trial phase for the rating for some weeks maybe, after which the rating will be integrated into the blockchain.

I assume they will run the AI and manual test BEFORE a rating gets stored on the chain forever. Since ratings will be free of charge most likely people could spam thousands of fake ratings and they all would be stored on the chain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

I think so, or the whole idea to store ratings into the blockchain doesn't make sense. The AI and manual check are there for that reason

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

I think so, or the whole idea to store ratings into the blockchain doesn't make sense. The AI and manual check are there for that reason

Ai has still a long way to go to check performance of an individual
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

You can rate everything, food, hardware, hotels, shops, sellers, etc, etc.
So I think they need some partnerships with the famous restaurant/hotel critics or something like that to attract more people.
I dont really know about them, but there are people like that in some movies (about hotel or restaurant).

Partnering with other reputation systems would be a strengthening of a competitor, it would be better to seek a similar service provider outside of Blockchain, this would show to many who still can not meet, the potential of Repu and everything that will be provided by this
I was talking about individuals, like a famous/good trader joining tradingview/coinigy.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

If the AI will work as intended we will have a very nice tool to not get scammed (potentially on everything)

Didn't they promise a very high succes rate? Like 90-95%?

AI is not a silver bullet in this area; a low quantity and quality of available information for the AI to assess will still result in a poor/inaccurate result

Even if both of those are available, I still think those numbers are way too high!

We will soon find out how it works. The private beta testing is already in March, if I'm not mistaken. We'll see then if they were able to achieve such a high rate of detecting bad ratings.
I for one are looking forward to that beta testing... and very curious how they will cope with bad intented ratings... If they pull this off.. they found a way to make the www a more honest place Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

So I think they need some partnerships with the famous restaurant/hotel critics or something like that to attract more people.
I dont really know about them, but there are people like that in some movies (about hotel or restaurant).

Partnering with other reputation systems would be a strengthening of a competitor, it would be better to seek a similar service provider outside of Blockchain, this would show to many who still can not meet, the potential of Repu and everything that will be provided by this
I was talking about individuals, like a famous/good trader joining tradingview/coinigy.
I wish we could have a single and simple rating system. The only one, so every review of every item is in one place. and, let's say, scoring out of 10. I like imdb because of their rating system, it helps me a lot to find really good movies
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

Thats is why cheating in repu can not be regulated or corrected since it is recorded in the block chain any information false and true can not be moderated by anyone.

Well, it is up to how the interface will be. Of course, everything will stay on the blockchain but if there will be a "delete" function or so in the interface which shows the data from the blockchain, you can at least make such stuff invisible for the normal users. It is maybe also good to check for a rating before it will be integrated into the blockchain, a trial phase for the rating for some weeks maybe, after which the rating will be integrated into the blockchain.

I assume they will run the AI and manual test BEFORE a rating gets stored on the chain forever. Since ratings will be free of charge most likely people could spam thousands of fake ratings and they all would be stored on the chain.

If I remember correctly, the amount of ratings an individual can post during a certain period of time will be somehow limited.
Btw, if ratings will be free, what's their income source?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

I wish we could have a single and simple rating system. The only one, so every review of every item is in one place. and, let's say, scoring out of 10. I like imdb because of their rating system, it helps me a lot to find really good movies
I'm pretty sure that's the goal of project like this.
It will be more powerful if this project could monopolize this sector better, but competition is always exciting.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

It will be more powerful if this project could monopolize this sector better, but competition is always exciting.

competition is absolutely necessary for all kinds of projects. it keeps people honest and striving to being the best.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

They can keep ratings in blockchain sure but they can choose which one to count and which one not to count. Or make a valuable voter system. If you are verified voter your vote can impact bigger than others.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

They can keep ratings in blockchain sure but they can choose which one to count and which one not to count. Or make a valuable voter system. If you are verified voter your vote can impact bigger than others.

That is one way to do it. They could apply that and still make the fake ratings accessible after a few clicks so that no one can complain about a central institution censoring the network.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

That is one way to do it. They could apply that and still make the fake ratings accessible after a few clicks so that no one can complain about a central institution censoring the network.

I am not sure about this, but could it be possible to RATE an ICO?  or is it only for individuals? o perhaps rate an entity or company? because if companies can rate people, why not the people, be it a consumer, an employee, or the public or a client, can rate the company, or a crypto trade rate an ICO, can this go that far.
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

competition is absolutely necessary for all kinds of projects. it keeps people honest and striving to being the best.
the idea of one global platform is awesome. Just imagin if all other websites could implement repu. Therefore good APIs are needed.
But the way to that goal is hard because of hundred existing not connected rating systems.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Do you know any competitor outside the blockchain world? I think i havent heard of any so far. There was another rating project but it was blockchain based.

I believe the Chinese gov was working on their own rating system of some sorts, bit how trustworthy/useable would that be

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Do you know any competitor outside the blockchain world? I think i havent heard of any so far. There was another rating project but it was blockchain based.

I believe the Chinese gov was working on their own rating system of some sorts, bit how trustworthy/useable would that be
Such country with that vast population can truly rule the world in any sphere. But what are they gonna rate? I would probably start from something big, for example Alibaba or Aliexpress goods or something other that the whole world know. Or rating each other at least)
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

There are Scopes of Classification Systems out there in different segments already tested in Brazil, for example, they have tested the application of classification systems for Ex-Prison Selection Companies, in a failed attempt to reallocate them in Society. a well-known system is the Credit and Collection Companies, those used around the World for the selection of potential Customers, for Loans and Debt Release, there are a wide range of options, and I mean to get them to use Blockchain with Repu, linking them to their services, this is quite possible
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

They will only allow projects which fit in their agenda. A country which is centralised in almost every aspect will have many problems with decentralisation.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

This idea is very good. if to enter into agreements with world-famous critics, this will inspire more confidence in customers about spravedlivosti assessments on this platform

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

This idea is very good. if to enter into agreements with world-famous critics, this will inspire more confidence in customers about spravedlivosti assessments on this platform

What about using REPU as a general hub for all kinds of reviews, hotels restaurants,books,movies or else? like imdb ratings, booking.com ratings in one app?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

I think they are really making something similar to black mirror not repu.

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: